IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

I am so sorry you had to go through that ILuv. Big (((HUGS))).

Please take comfort in the beautiful children you do have. I know you are grieving, but coming from somebody who loved two beautiful boys and was a mom for two years (biological or not, doesn't matter in your heart) and then lost them, never to see them again, you need to comfort them too. It would have been our youngest sons third birthday yesterday, and we haven't seen him in almost a year. We have no idea how much they have grown, what they have learned, or how much they are loved in their new home. I would do anything to have them back home with us. So in your grief, please find comfort with your family, for you are so lucky to have them.

I know for myself, in grief, counselling really helped. We went to couples counselling and I went alone. It can help in any situation. There is also bereavement therapy for loss and grief and it can help as well. The pain will never go away, but sometimes it can help to help you forward. Maybe your mom can go too, so she can better understand your pain? You need support from your family now, not withdrawal.

I hope, not matter what you decide to do in the future, that you find peace. And I hope your dreams come true. :hugs:

ILuv > Im so sorry to read what you had to go through. Im just thankful that you are ok and can take time to heal 100% before deciding on whether or not to do this again. I pray that you don’t have to do AC but when time is right that you get a natural BFP!!!

berki > Congrats!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

AFM > CD10 today, not much happening. Took my last injection yesterday, had accu today and have my follie scan tomorrow morning at 8am :happydance: Fx'd for IUI on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when the clinic called today to schedule my us i vented all over the poor front desk lady about how unhappy i am with the sperm issues. came in to work an hour early to make up for leaving (which my coworker said he thought was crazy because no one cares if i run out but.. i still feel bad). this gives me a bit more flexibility in terms of my comfort with staying there longer and talking to the doc. im worried though because when i get this upset/angry etc i get rather irrational and argumentative. ie nothing anyone says is the right answer and just pisses me off. i will give this one last go with them as it is too late to find anyone else this cycle. They WILL provide me with a sperm count. they WILL NOT leave my damn sperm sitting on the counter and will defrost it properly.

All went well today for me and my wee Eenie Plum!
S/he measured 12+2, so a little over but hey! We also heard a good strong heartbeat and I cried :cry:
Mostly Eenie was resting, but then sprang to life and had a frantic wiggle of arms and legs :cloud9:

We requested not to have the NS testing - but the scanny lady said we do look for things that might be wrong anyway, and everything here looks good to me.

We have some pics, but no scanner to scan them in - so they will have to wait :D

Iluv- how scary that must have been for you, glad you are ok!

Equal- congratulations, and best wishes for higher numbers tomorrow!

Urchin- yay, heartbeat! That plum will soon be a watermelon!

A helpful person suggested I photograph the scan pics - soooo, a little fuzzy but here goes........

389256_10150744085906023_519771022_11944696_91146633_n.jpg

Hi Ladies thanks for all of the support. I called the clinic and my numbers yesterday was 28.7...hoping that its more tomorrow. I ll keep you all posted

Urchin-Awww so neat!

Equal-Did your numbers double and how many days past the IUI are you?

Edamame-Thank you!

Care-One of the reasons I could never foster. There are too many things that can go wrong. :(

Tella-That would be nice!

ahhhh I see!
We call it nursery (though everyone knows what a kindergarten is) but I've never heard anyone call it a K before!

Fingers crossed for your numbers Equal xx

ahhhh I see!
We call it nursery (though everyone knows what a kindergarten is) but I've never heard anyone call it a K before!

Fingers crossed for your numbers Equal xx

I was just abbreviating it. We never call it K. :) Our nursery here is preschool for ages 3-5.

urchin > aw that is such an awesome pic!!!!!!

equal > fx'd for higher numbers!!!!!

ILuv > We will just keep praying for one in the future.

AFM > Had my follie scan this morning, and all looks great :D I have 2 on the left of 26mm & 18mm and 1 on the right that is 14mm that might catch up but not sure. Doing trigger tonight and IUI on Thursday morning. It is perfect timing as its my stepdad, that passed away 4 years ago, birthday so I hope it brings us some luck! Im also feeling very bloated and it hurts if I sit forward for to long.

equal > fx'd for higher numbers!!!!!

ILuv > We will just keep praying for one in the future.

AFM > Had my follie scan this morning, and all looks great :D I have 2 on the left of 26mm & 18mm and 1 on the right that is 14mm that might catch up but not sure. Doing trigger tonight and IUI on Thursday morning. It is perfect timing as its my stepdad, that passed away 4 years ago, birthday so I hope it brings us some luck! Im also feeling very bloated and it hurts if I sit forward for to long.

:happydance: for 3 beautiful follies. cheering you up for a BFP

Tella - yay for trigger! FX this is your month :dust:

Equal - FX your numbers go up :hugs:

ILuv - glad you are alright, I am sure that was super scary :hugs: I hate that they made you go through that at home instead of letting you do the D&C in the beginning like you asked to. Another sign that it is the right idea to go back to your old clinic possibly.

AFM - back at work and finally on a computer that works and doesn't make me feel sick so hope to be back on a lot more often. Had my 12 week scan yesterday and all is well. I've posted some pics in my journal.

I was just abbreviating it. We never call it K. :) Our nursery here is preschool for ages 3-5.
we call that a nursery as well :D

Thanks Tella - and yaaay for the follies!

AFM - back at work and finally on a computer that works and doesn't make me feel sick so hope to be back on a lot more often. Had my 12 week scan yesterday and all is well. I've posted some pics in my journal.

Glad it all went well Mrs Bear - I'll pop over to your journal for a peek at your pics

Hi ladies, so my numbers went up to 86.9 from 28.7 which i think is a good sign! I go back on thursday to make sure that there continuing to rise! Thank you all for your support!

I do have a question, this was going to be my last iui before ivf, we have our teaching appt and our info session for ivf booked this week, should I cancel or keep it? is it bad luck to keep it? lol just not sure what to do at this point

I'd say keep it - as it will cut out a little delay if things don;t work out with the IUI this time :thumbup:

unless you're paying for it and it's expensive - in which case postpone!

MrsBear > I hope my eggies all release and maybe I join you in the twin club :winkwink:

urchin > Thanks :hugs:

equal > :wohoo: :cloud9: That’s a great rise! Stay positive, we gonna have good numbers by tomorrow!

I agree with Urchin, and I don’t believe in jinxing things, but I would consider two things: Firstly if you cancel, how long will it take to get another appointment if you need it? and secondly if you do it, it might just give you insight into the procedure if you need it for No2. Ive already discussed and told my doc that I will continue to IVF immediately after this cycle just to make sure I was prepared.

AFM > My ovaries are very uncomfortable when I sit in certain positions, especially on the left but I suppose its from the follies that is growing their last little bit. Im hoping the right one of 14mm yesterday has caught up and is 18mm by tomorrow.

Accu this morning was awesome, very in tune and the qi is flowing nicely.

Tella, that is great! FX!!!!

Equal, I would keep the appointment if it were me. If it won't take you longto book another, maybe cancel, but if it will take time I would keep it. Yay for rising betas!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->