IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Hi Iluv, im doing good, just still very busy so ttc is not so much a focus point at the moment. Im using the CBFM for the second month now, so hoping i will get a peak this month although i doubt it as last cycle was 49days :nope: but im hoping i will get back to normal as its been 2 cycles since my last failed IVF.

Im also taking Verdant Vitex (Angus Vitex) since the start of my cycle so hoping it will help with the hormones that are so out of wack at the moment due to the IVF. This is my 3rd cycle on DHEA as well so hoping to get some good results from that.

Me and DH has a pack that if the one wants to BD then the other arent allowed to say no, so im hoping we will get lots of BD in one the CBFM turns high.

Tells, good luck! Sounds like you are doing everything you can!

Iluv, how's everything going?

AFM- still not sure what's going on. Today's beta was 780- my doctor was hoping it would be over 1000 by this point but still a decent doubling rate so he's not giving up. The bleeding has turned to brown spotting. My progesterone level was only 9.5 so he's having me start intramuscular shots. Heading to the clinic right now for lessons on that. Still going in for ultrasound Monday to see if he can see anything. I wish I could be more optimistic but still feeling very negative about it all. Argh!

Sending you tons of :hugs: Edamame. I look forward to hearing how Monday goes. Maybe you just have a stubborn little one in there. :winkwink:

I am on the shots Edamame so if you have any questions, ask away! They hurt like hell I won't lie. ;)

Hoping for the best of luck Tella!!!

Doing good here. Have had 2 scans and one more on Monday at 9 weeks. I will then be released from the RE. Still a tad on edge but starting to feel like maybe this is my take home baby!!!! :)

edamame: fx for answers soon!! maybe you just have a strong little one in there! I hope the spotting goes away completely!
iluv: you have your forever baby in there :)

Edamame: hope all works out well for u :hugs:

ILuv: excited for u! Keep us posted of your scan! :flower:

Edamame - so long as you're doubling all is not lost ... will be thinking of you monday xx

Edamame: Stopping by to say I hope everything goes well tomorrow!! FX for you! :hugs:

Iluv- Can't wait to hear about your scan! Will they be able to tell the gender at that point?

So nervous about tomorrow. I've been bleeding pretty regularly, nothing has really changed since starting the shots- fresh bleeding for a while then brown. Hard to believe everything is ok. Cramping a bit- nothing over the ordinary but combined with the spotting it just doesn't seem right. Really hoping for some real answers tomorrow. Scan isn't until 1pm, going to be a long morning!

:hugs: Thinking of you and hoping all is ok. Please let us know how things go tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow Edamame! Lots of hugs and prayers!!!

Scan tomorrow.... no way gender at 9 weeks. More like 18-20 weeks. But I should be discharged from the RE and that's a huge milestone!!!

Good luck tomorrow Edamame! Lots of hugs and prayers!!!

Scan tomorrow.... no way gender at 9 weeks. More like 18-20 weeks. But I should be discharged from the RE and that's a huge milestone!!!

I am an idiot!:haha: So focused on getting preggers I've barely researched what happens after! :)

LOL Edamame! It's all good. I wish we knew. I'd have so much fun shopping this Christmas! ;)

Good thoughts for you tomorrow!!!

Edamame: all the best!!

Iluv: enjoy the Xmas shopping! Hope all of us are able to join u soon!

Thanks everyone- as always your support has been awesome.

Sadly, the doctor didn't see a yolk sac today, only a build up of fluids, which is probably the bleeding I've been seeing. :cry: My beta also dropped to 618, so I'm stopping all meds and going in for another beta Monday to check how the levels are dropping. We'll have a meeting with the doctor in a week or two to discuss next steps- depending on how my cycles progress (they require me to take at least one cycle off after my levels go to zero) my FET will most likely be early January 2013. Thank God we have frosties! On the bright side, my chances of an ectopic are now very low.

MrsC, hope everything went very well today.

Everyone else still on this rollercoaster- hope you are having better luck!

edamame- im so sorry. you have been through so much. it just isnt fair

:hugs: So sorry Edamame. I hope that you and your DH are supporting each other during this time. Thinking of you. :flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->