IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Yes, progesterone can delay your period. I usually got AF the 3rd day after stopping progesterone but everyone is different.

Hi Bear,

Been 2 days since I stopped taking prog. Last cycle of trying naturally on injectables AF started the very next day after stopping prog...So have to go for a test. I have no other option.

Hope -- progesterone never delayed my period, but I have heard others say it has delayed theirs. So hard to say, but I've got my fingers crossed tightly for you!

Never delayed mine either - af came the day after I first stopped the suppositries x

Lucie - sounds like you have a great new plan going forward with IVF. FXD :dust:

Hope2be - it sounds very promising. FXD Hopefully you'll get a BFP this cycle. :dust:

Mrs bear :wohoo: that is soooo exciting!! it truly has begun

Lucie - Good luck with your IVF I'm sure it is nerve wrecking and exciting all at the same time

Hope- Progesterone did not delay my AF and I actually spotted the last few days while on it, but like the girls said everyone is different. I hope it's your month!

Mrs. Bear- Congrats on your first shot..it won't be long now :happydance:

This is the set of DVDs I have. I really liked it. It has different "workouts" for each part of your cycle:

https://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Fe...FAA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325891864&sr=8-1

Squirrel, Is this okay to do during IVF?

This is the set of DVDs I have. I really liked it. It has different "workouts" for each part of your cycle:

https://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Fe...FAA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325891864&sr=8-1

Squirrel, Is this okay to do during IVF?

My RE said not to do yoga during the actual IVF cycle because you shouldn't do the bending and twisting at the abdomen with the enlarged ovaries, risk of torsion, etc. Some of the poses are probably fine but I would be careful of anything involving bending/twisting in the abdominal area like downward dog.

No, those DVDs specifically said not for during IVF.

Mrs. Bear is right, during IVF you don't want to be twisting and whatnot because your ovaries are going to get gigantic. Even jogging and working out hard is a bad thing. You probably wouldn't even feel up for it anyway!

Squirrel - when do you find out how many baby squirrels you have running around in there?

I really hope my cysts will have died down for my scan tomorrow. If it has then I'm still on schedule for the 23rd ER.

I plan to just walk as much as I feel like during IVF. Hey, why not be lazy for this. I have an excuse! :haha:

Squirrel! So excited to see your results tomorrow!! eek! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->