IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Thanks for the support ladies!

I went in for my scan today and my old corpus luteum was still there but shrinking still so only around 10 mm now and RE said I'm ready to go off the pill and start the stims on Thursday! :thumbup: Here we go now...

Got all the meds, it's scary just looking at how much meds will be in my body by the end of this.

Hope- so sorry to hear about your bfn. I know how disappointing that is.

Squirrel - good luck tomorrow..cant wait to hear the results!

Thanks for the support ladies!

I went in for my scan today and my old corpus luteum was still there but shrinking still so only around 10 mm now and RE said I'm ready to go off the pill and start the stims on Thursday! :thumbup: Here we go now...

Got all the meds, it's scary just looking at how much meds will be in my body by the end of this.

Yay for starting stims! The amount of meds is definitely intimidating. I had a couple of meltdowns leading up to starting :blush: but now that it is started I fell much calmer about it :flower:

So sorry to read your news, Hope2bemom.

Good luck this coming weekend, Edamame.

YAY for the first twins. Hoping for more IVF success in this forum

SG!! YAYYYY!!! So excitingggg!! Congrats on your TWO babies ;) hehehe!

Well had my pre-op yesterday for Lap on Thursday. Had to have more blood work done to confirm that I'm not pregnant...gee...I just love having to do that...NOT. Then picked up my pain meds. I'm nervous but excited to get this surgery over with so that we can move onto the good stuff. Hopefully everything goes well, heals up quickly and we start injectables soon.

Found this acupressure points info that I thought I'd share. https://www.five-elements.org/docs/points-fertility.pdf

So I just took my first opk this cycle (CD12). Positive! It is so early, is that the meds? I didn't test yesterday, argh, hope I didn't miss the start of the surge! In any case, IUI#2 in the morning! Wish we had bd last night.

Good luck Edamame!

Squirrelgirl, I'm so happy for you! You give me so much hope girl. :hugs:

The results are in!

:baby::baby:

I don't quite believe it yet!

Congrats on the twins!! That is so exciting :happydance:

Well had my pre-op yesterday for Lap on Thursday. Had to have more blood work done to confirm that I'm not pregnant...gee...I just love having to do that...NOT. Then picked up my pain meds. I'm nervous but excited to get this surgery over with so that we can move onto the good stuff. Hopefully everything goes well, heals up quickly and we start injectables soon.

Found this acupressure points info that I thought I'd share. https://www.five-elements.org/docs/points-fertility.pdf

Good luck on Thursday. I'm sure it's normal to be nervous. You seem to have a positive attitude about it so that is good. I'm sure everything will go great just try to have some you time afterwards and relax. :hugs:

So I just took my first opk this cycle (CD12). Positive! It is so early, is that the meds? I didn't test yesterday, argh, hope I didn't miss the start of the surge! In any case, IUI#2 in the morning! Wish we had bd last night.

Thats exciting! Good luck on IUI#2 maybe since no bd last night means a higher count tomorrow. :thumbup:

The results are in!

:baby::baby:

I don't quite believe it yet!

WooHooo...yay for twins :happydance:

Bastet - Good luck on your Lap...It will be over before you know it and then on to better things. I was healed up a week later and on to normal life.

Edamame - Good Luck...lucky girl only having to wait till CD12!

Congrats on the twins!!!!!!!! You give me hope!!

AFM, im going into my CD10 appt tomorrow morning to see how the clomid was treating my body....hoping that I get the go ahead for iui

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->