IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Its over 20 follicles with a certain estradiol level which predicts those at risk i think. If too high they will retrieve and freeze if they feel you will have ohss. Good luck mrs.bear!!things are sounding good!

I cant wait for our et on monday! I hope the embies are growing strong- i cant stop thinking about them !

Good luck for your transfer on Monday MoBaby, PUPO is just around the corner! :dust:
I fully expect to be a teary mess for mine... :blush:

Glad to hear you so many of you are doing well and moving along!

Quick question..I am on cd16 and have had a lot of spotting yesterday and today. This is unusual for me. I got a positive opk on wenesday. Could the spotting be from my left over cysts from last cycle? Anyone have this happen mid cycle? Wondering if i should call my nurse even though we are in a rest cycle. Any input would be appreciated

I wouldn't worry about it. I spotted mid cycle even on BCP sometimes. It is most likely the stims from last cycle have your system out of whack. It might be of concern if you were not on a break this cycle in case it thinned your lining but otherwise I doubt it is anything to be concerned about.

Thanks i figured something to do with meds but now its more then spotting. I will call nurse in am

OHSS sounds like a nightmare!

BlueStorm, are you on any meds? Not to scare you but I started TTC'ing in June and spotting started then or at least I was more cognizant of it. After a bunch of tests, they found a polyp in my uterus which got taken out and now no more spotting. There are a lot of reasons people spot, that's why at first they couldn't pinpoint it to anything. I did an HSG and that's when they saw it.

Im not currently on meds. I did a medicated iui last month and am resting this month due to left over cysts. I have had lots of testing and a lap in Nov so I dont know..but its more like the start of my cycle now so dont know

Blue - sounds like maybe you just had a super short cycle if it is a normal AF :shrug: Maybe it will work in your favor and the cysts will be gone and you can start again now instead of waiting

Im not currently on meds. I did a medicated iui last month and am resting this month due to left over cysts. I have had lots of testing and a lap in Nov so I dont know..but its more like the start of my cycle now so dont know

If you've already had lap and hsg, it's prob not a growth. It could just be ovulation spotting. Oh, and I had the same, cysts after my last iui. I was on the pill for three weeks! Are you doing iui with the same meds in feb?

Sunshine - yes as soon as my cycle starts i will be doing iui with gonal f injections. Hopefully cysts will be gone..stinks having to wait as you know.

The estrogen is getting to me. Having relentless headaches, feel nauseous and some other TMI's I won't mention. UG!!!

ILuvBabies - sorry you are feeling so many bad side effects :hugs: Are you taking the estrogen orally or another way? Maybe call your Dr and see if there is a different version that you might not react so much to.

ILuv, I totally had horrid headaches on Lupron. At least in my case the really bad ones only lasted a few days until my body got used to it. I hope your symptoms get better soon!! I know it sucks, but it's all for a good purpose! Hang in there!

Hi ladies,

I'm really hoping that if i haven't ovulated yet (with my long cycles could be next weekend) that my fs lets us try or at least says we can :sex: again. I'd hate miss the eggie esp with my brand new va-j-j :haha: I know that when we start injections it'll be a long process because he wants to do it slowly (talking 3wks of shots). So praying for the best.

I'm really hoping that if i haven't ovulated yet (with my long cycles could be next weekend) that my fs lets us try or at least says we can :sex: again. I'd hate miss the eggie esp with my brand new va-j-j :haha: I know that when we start injections it'll be a long process because he wants to do it slowly (talking 3wks of shots). So praying for the best.

I would think you could BD again by next weekend. Hope it works out for you :thumbup: Have you started feeling better since the lap?

Just got the call - retrieval is Tuesday! :happydance: He said my E2 is high, over 5000. Asked how I was feeling and told me to drink a lot of gatorade. He didn't say anything about delaying transfer but he may just plan to wait and see or wants to consult with my RE first. I trigger tonight at 830

Woo hoo! :happydance: Moving right along. Hope E2 goes down and doesn't delay transfer.

The estrogen is getting to me. Having relentless headaches, feel nauseous and some other TMI's I won't mention. UG!!!

So sorry you have headaches and nothing is TMI here. Vent away! I think Follistim is getting to me, I had to throw up because my food wouldn't go down at all last night. I thought my stomach was going to explode (and after just a few bites of food) :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->