IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

I am just a stalker right now, and its bring, come on AF, move it!!

Arrrgggh another fb pregger announcement. I know it will happen for us so must stay positive. I am always shock when they post it soooo early though. After going through one loss already it'll be like at least 2nd tri before I say anything. Ok enough venting.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm resting but bored.

Fxd edamame I think you'll be fine. Keep the faith. :thumbup:

Dis3tnd hope this goes by quickly. I'm the same about charting and now its driving me nuts because I can't.

As for me, FF finally gave me the ovulation crosshairs, and once again it puts ovulation as the same day as the positive OPK, and the day before IUI, just like last month. :shrug: Hope it wasn't just another waste of time! Really wishing things could just be *normal* for once, sigh. :growlmad:
I found FF could be wrong a lot so try not to stress about it too much. If this time doesn't work, maybe suggest a trigger shot for next time rather than waiting for the +OPK? :shrug: It might make you feel better that you could time it rather than waiting around.

Arrrgggh another fb pregger announcement. I know it will happen for us so must stay positive. I am always shock when they post it soooo early though. After going through one loss already it'll be like at least 2nd tri before I say anything. Ok enough venting.

I never understand the early announcements either. Some of them are posting it the day they pee on the stick :dohh:. I guess lots of women are naive about what can happen until it happens to them or someone they know. I don't intend to be posting til after 4 months in at the earliest.

Yes they will freeze any extra blasts if they make it. :) Do you think they will do a fresh transfer on you?? With my PCOS, they froze everything and the amount of pain I was in was worth waiting. But I've also done IVF twice before and been fine. Good luck to you!!

As of right now I am still expecting a fresh transfer. When I spoke to the nurse yesterday I asked about the E2 levels and she said everything looked good (I didn't ask for a number). That of course can change between now and then, but so far so good. I don't think I've got OHSS going yet, just discomfort from the ovaries. Hoping it stays that way but we will see :shrug:

I never understand the early announcements either. Some of them are posting it the day they pee on the stick :dohh:. I guess lots of women are naive about what can happen until it happens to them or someone they know. I don't intend to be posting til after 4 months in at the earliest.

I agree that they are just naive. I know one that posted the pee stick later mc but she didn't learn because she did it again but she's due next month so at least it worked out.

well ladies, i am officially in the TWW!!

Had my last iui this morning! Sperm count was 36 million with 99% motility. When I asked the dr why the count dropped off he told me that we cant be superman everyday lol But he said anything over 5 million is good!

The clinic also confirmed that yesterday i ovulated 2 eggies and there is a potential for more....im hoping!! I go in Jan. 28 for my pregnancy test....and I start progestrone tonight!!

Hi all hope everyone is well and had a fabulous Christmas and happy new year!
To update I start injecting on the 29th very nervous! X

Equal - yay! Hope the tww goes by quickly. :dust:

Dannib - hope everything goes well with injectibles. I'm hoping to start them very soon as well.

I have my egg looked at on Monday and will most likely do insemination on Tuesday & Wednesday. BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!! I HOPE WE ALL GET A BFP VERY FREAKING SHORTLY! XOXOXOXO I will know by Feb. 3rd.

I have my egg looked at on Monday and will most likely do insemination on Tuesday & Wednesday. BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!! I HOPE WE ALL GET A BFP VERY FREAKING SHORTLY! XOXOXOXO I will know by Feb. 3rd.

Amen!!

Equal - 36 is still a great count, especially with 99% motility :thumbup: :dust:

dannib - yay for starting stims soon!

froliky - good luck for your scan Monday, bring on the BFPs! :dust:

Had my last iui this morning! Sperm count was 36 million with 99% motility. When I asked the dr why the count dropped off he told me that we cant be superman everyday lol But he said anything over 5 million is good!

The clinic also confirmed that yesterday i ovulated 2 eggies and there is a potential for more....im hoping!! I go in Jan. 28 for my pregnancy test....and I start progestrone tonight!!

Great News! How do they confirm ovulation at your clinic?

Don't be nervous you will do great! Good luck

Good luck on the 2ww ladies!! I hope everything goes well and it doesn't drag on for you. Looking forward to those BFP's soon.

As for the ladies doing injections I hope those are going well.

AFM not much is going on but just thought I would check in and wish you all the best. There seems to be a lot going on with everyone! :thumbup:

Great News! How do they confirm ovulation at your clinic?

Don't be nervous you will do great! Good luck

I had an ultrasound this morning before my iui and compared it to my foliciles on CD10. They said one of the left and one on the right ovulated

My transfer is monday! We have 9 being grown to blasts. Praying for at least 2 to make it! A couple more to freeze wouldnt be bad either :)

Equal, I'm curious, how can they tell which one ovulated? The corpus luteum is still there, right?

Equal, I'm curious, how can they tell which one ovulated? The corpus luteum is still there, right?

Hmmm I'm wondering the same. I have done many many procedures and was told they cannot tell by u/s. It was the labs that look for an lh rise that show whether you ovulated or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->