IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Good luck mrs bear!!!

I forgot to update yesterday: 2 blasts transferred and waiting for frosty report..idk if any will make it but i hope so!!!

let us know how it goes mrsbear!!!! Good Luck!!

AFM I have officially tested out my trigger....6 days later! now......I get to see if that little line comes back! Im 4/5 dpiui.....and the waiting continues...

Only 6 days! Wow. Mine takes like 12! Ugh! Good luck!

does it mean anything that i only took 6 days? it that a good sign??

Mrs Bear, hope the whole procedure goes smoothly and update ASAP when you are back please! :hugs:

does it mean anything that i only took 6 days? it that a good sign??
It took my sil less than a wk to clear. Means u can poas now lol i think it just merabolizes differently in some.
Good luck mrs bear!!!

I forgot to update yesterday: 2 blasts transferred and waiting for frosty report..idk if any will make it but i hope so!!!

So far so good MoBaby! :thumbup: Are you on bedrest?

Yes ugh! Until thursday am (72 hrs from et which was at 1 yesteday)....i already need to get up lol!

Did you get some books/movies? I always wondered, we sleep upstairs, should I even be going upstairs after my transfer?

Got 38 eggs! Full saga is in my journal, too much to repost here. Am doped up on Vicodin so will be on later hopefully for personals.

MoBaby, good luck in your TWW! :)

:happydance: Wow Mrs Bear! 38 is fabulous! Rest up!

Yay Mrs bear!

AFM still waiting on AF... and feeling pretty frustrated and confused she has NEVER been late and I have NEVER had a cycle more than 31 days... tomorrow is day 32...

Got 38 eggs! Full saga is in my journal, too much to repost here. Am doped up on Vicodin so will be on later hopefully for personals.

You had an insane morning! I'm sure the rest you are getting is doing you well. Just think, you won't have to have a morning like that again. Thats great that they got 38! :happydance:

Went in this morning to find out what is going on with all this spotting. Of course it stopped today since I was going in...the ultrasound showed that my linning is still thick so it's not AF and looks like I ovulated. So I guess the spotting was from ovulation. Good news is the cysts are gone except for a new one, but he said that is most likely where I ovulated from so I guess it will go away. Just waiting on bloodwork to make sure everything else is ok. So weird to spot for 5 days from ovulation :confused:

Blue - that is odd, but it could be that since the cervix opens for O that is why it 'got out'. Good news is that they say it isn't an issue. Not much longer and you can get started :thumbup:

berki - sorry AF is a no show for you. This process screws up our systems so much that nothing is predictable anymore.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still on pain meds but it is much better than yesterday so that is good.

Got my fertilization report and we have 9 little embies :happydance:

25 of the eggs were mature and we did a 50/50 split with ICSI. A full breakdown is in my journal.

They are planning for a 3 day transfer right now, so I go in at 10am on Friday to be reunited with my babies :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->