IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Got my fertilization report and we have 9 little embies :happydance:

25 of the eggs were mature and we did a 50/50 split with ICSI. A full breakdown is in my journal.

They are planning for a 3 day transfer right now, so I go in at 10am on Friday to be reunited with my babies :cloud9:

Awesome! Are you transferring 3 of them? I will head to your journal a bit later to check on the details. So happy for you MrsBear!

Yes, if we do a 3dt they typically transfer 3 for someone my age. I think they will do up to 4 if the quality isn't great but I don't know if I am willing to risk that many. If we end up doing a 5dt they will probably only transfer 2 blasts.

Got my fertilization report and we have 9 little embies :happydance:

25 of the eggs were mature and we did a 50/50 split with ICSI. A full breakdown is in my journal.

They are planning for a 3 day transfer right now, so I go in at 10am on Friday to be reunited with my babies :cloud9:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think lots of :baby: thoughts!

Baby Dust to Everyone!!!!! :hugs:

I had my second scan today, after 6 days of stims. My follies seem to be moving along, 9 on each side that are between 12 and 15. My last scan 2 days ago showed that the biggest was only 9.7 mm so they seem to be moving along. Now I wait for e2.

I start adding menopur and ganerelix tonight.

Yes, if we do a 3dt they typically transfer 3 for someone my age. I think they will do up to 4 if the quality isn't great but I don't know if I am willing to risk that many. If we end up doing a 5dt they will probably only transfer 2 blasts.

When do you find out about how many days and how many embs? I am so excited for you, its all happening so fast!

I am behind as I have been busy with work and sick with the flu. I just wanted to wish you all the best for Friday. That is so exciting!:dust::dust:

congrats mrsbear!! ! u will be pupo very soon!!!

Sorry berki - hope you get AF soon to end the waiting and wondering.

BlueStorm - so glad that they don't think it's an issue. :thumbup: Let the countdown begin.

Mrs. Bear - woo hoo 9 embies!! :yipee: How exciting to be with the babies soon. :happydance:

sunshine - Sounds great! The follies are moving right along. :thumbup:

AFM - just sitting around bored. My boss told me that I can work from home on Thursday and Friday which is awesome! I've got a big conference next week so that'll keep my mind busy at least. Can't wait to find out the game plan on Monday. I'm still holding out hope to O on my own this cycle and give it a go but we'll just have to wait and see. Might have missed it since I hadn't been temping since before my lap. :shrug:

I had my second scan today, after 6 days of stims. My follies seem to be moving along, 9 on each side that are between 12 and 15. My last scan 2 days ago showed that the biggest was only 9.7 mm so they seem to be moving along. Now I wait for e2.

I start adding menopur and ganerelix tonight.

Sounds like things are moving along great :thumbup: I'm guessing maybe you will trigger over the weekend with retrieval Monday or Tuesday. It will be here before you know it! :dust:

When do you find out about how many days and how many embs? I am so excited for you, its all happening so fast!

They told me to be there at 10am Friday for transfer. If they decide to go to a 5-day transfer they will call me early Friday morning and I will go in Sunday instead. I won't know how many embies are still going til they look at them Friday.

My E2 is 908, sounds low if I want lots of eggs but I have 3 more days of shots left. Nurse told me it was good and to proceed with the shots as planned. I think I will consult dr google a bit about e2. Anyone have any opinions on this? I'm such a nut when it comes to tests. :haha:

Lining is 14 and has 3 nice lines. I forget what that is called. I'm good to go now and transfer is next Friday the 27th! Praying 2 out of the 9 make it to blast. They were frozen as zygotes.

Lining is 14 and has 3 nice lines. I forget what that is called. I'm good to go now and transfer is next Friday the 27th! Praying 2 out of the 9 make it to blast. They were frozen as zygotes.

Great news about your lining! :thumbup:

FXD for the transfer next Friday. It'll be here before you know it! :happydance:

My E2 is 908, sounds low if I want lots of eggs but I have 3 more days of shots left. Nurse told me it was good and to proceed with the shots as planned. I think I will consult dr google a bit about e2. Anyone have any opinions on this? I'm such a nut when it comes to tests. :haha:

E2 is 150-200 for each mature egg but you are still a ways to go before they are mature. I think mine was a litle over 1000 3 days before trigger so you are probably in the right ballpark for where your follie sizes are.

Looking good - not much longer to wait now :thumbup:

Yay, ILuvBabies, we'll be in the 2ww together with Mrs Bear. At least I hope all goes well ...you never know with IVF.

E2 is 150-200 for each mature egg but you are still a ways to go before they are mature. I think mine was a litle over 1000 3 days before trigger so you are probably in the right ballpark for where your follie sizes are.

So interestingly, I got a call from FS office late tonight saying that E2 is really good (i suspect maybe even a little higher than they expected) so he wanted me to take my Follistim dosage down to 150 IU for the remainder. It's all so confusing, they do say 200 for each follicle but is that at its maturity maybe? since they were all 12-15, they probably weren't expect that.

Correct, it is 150-200 for each mature follicle, they would be less per follicle at this point since they aren't mature yet. He might have taken you down due to the # too if he is worried about overstimming you. Just go with whatever they say. Questioning it won't change anything and will just make you worry more :flower:

Great news about your lining! :thumbup:

FXD for the transfer next Friday. It'll be here before you know it! :happydance:

Thanks! It sure will! I start PIO on Sunday. That will keep me good and occupied! LOL

Yay, ILuvBabies, we'll be in the 2ww together with Mrs Bear. At least I hope all goes well ...you never know with IVF.

So interestingly, I got a call from FS office late tonight saying that E2 is really good (i suspect maybe even a little higher than they expected) so he wanted me to take my Follistim dosage down to 150 IU for the remainder. It's all so confusing, they do say 200 for each follicle but is that at its maturity maybe? since they were all 12-15, they probably weren't expect that.

The more the merrier to ride this out to the end! :baby:

I've been neglectful of this thread, but thought I'd pop by with my news

Today is embryo transfer day!
Our donor managed 6 eggs for us, and 4 of those fertilised on Monday - we are keeping everything crossed that at least 2 of them have made it this far and are suitable for implanting

I'm calling them Eeny, Meeny, Miny and Mo!

good luck urchin!!! i like those names!

afm: is it really only 3dp5dt???? it feels like forever! i want to poas...i know trigger is still there until tomorrow or saturday...i want to go get some dollar store test to test out but dh doesnt want me to go out today. i will just have to keep waiting impatiently!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->