IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

THe panty patrol is still on duty checking for AF and still nothing CD 33.... going nutty haha

Hi everyone. AF arrived and I have started different stim meds 1/16. Hopefully an egg retrieval for 1/28 to 1/30. Hopeful for not having a cancelled cycle due to hyper stim.

I've been neglectful of this thread, but thought I'd pop by with my news

Today is embryo transfer day!
Our donor managed 6 eggs for us, and 4 of those fertilised on Monday - we are keeping everything crossed that at least 2 of them have made it this far and are suitable for implanting

I'm calling them Eeny, Meeny, Miny and Mo!
Yay for transfer day urchin! :yipee: Let us know how it goes :dust:

afm: is it really only 3dp5dt???? it feels like forever! i want to poas...i know trigger is still there until tomorrow or saturday...i want to go get some dollar store test to test out but dh doesnt want me to go out today. i will just have to keep waiting impatiently!!!
If you do POAS just remind yourself it is trigger so you don't start torturing yourself with the 'what ifs' I'm hoping to do my best to hold out til 9dp3dt if I possibly can. We will see if I manage it :blush:

THe panty patrol is still on duty checking for AF and still nothing CD 33.... going nutty haha

Sorry AF is still a no show - hope she shows up soon :hugs:

Hi everyone. AF arrived and I have started different stim meds 1/16. Hopefully an egg retrieval for 1/28 to 1/30. Hopeful for not having a cancelled cycle due to hyper stim.

Yay for getting started again desperate :yipee: Hope the hyper stim stays away for you :flower:

yay desperate!!! how are you feeling mrsbear?? is your transfer tomorrow?

the trigger will be wih me until sunday probably so i will have to be realistic. i am notgetting dollat store test lol. 6 more days til beta!

how are you feeling mrsbear?? is your transfer tomorrow?

I'm feeling loads better today. Still not 100% but overall doing good. Eating lots of protein and drinking lots of fluids and so far OHSS seems to be staying away. Very bloated still but that is about it. Haven't gotten the pain and nausea other ladies have suffered with.

The embryologist scheduled me for a 3 day transfer tomorrow at 10, but they may call me early tomorrow and reschedule for Sunday if they decide they want to push to a 5 day. I'm trying to decide if I will ask to stay 3 day or not. I'm impatient and am so worried that they won't make it to 5 day... They aren't even looking at them til tomorrow morning so I have no idea how they are doing :wacko:

Our donor managed 6 eggs for us, and 4 of those fertilised on Monday - we are keeping everything crossed that at least 2 of them have made it this far and are suitable for implanting

Good luck urchin! Rest up and enjoy your days of hope.

This morning was my IUI procedure (9am). Went in, was sitting in the room, waiting, when the doctor came in. He said, "Well I have great news." He proceeded to tell me that they tried a new method of washing my DH's sperm which warranted us MORE sperm then last time with better motility.

Sperm counts ended up at: 13 million sperm with 60% motility (WOOHOO) Plus I have one more egg than last time. Total of 3 eggs!

I was so freaking happy when he told us this. He then told us that since the sperm received this new washing so well, he still has one more vial left for us to try IUI one more time after this if this time doesn't work. Yippeee! Gives us another chance to do IUI and possibly save 7,000 (all the while, putting money away into the savings account at every chance we get for IVF). Now starts the TWW! :thumbup: Not testing at all until day of period, which should be February 2nd.

JennyLynn - awesome news! Yay for more :spermy: and 3 eggies :yipee: Sending :dust: you're way!

This morning was my IUI procedure (9am). Went in, was sitting in the room, waiting, when the doctor came in. He said, "Well I have great news." He proceeded to tell me that they tried a new method of washing my DH's sperm which warranted us MORE sperm then last time with better motility.

Sperm counts ended up at: 13 million sperm with 60% motility (WOOHOO) Plus I have one more egg than last time. Total of 3 eggs!

I was so freaking happy when he told us this. He then told us that since the sperm received this new washing so well, he still has one more vial left for us to try IUI one more time after this if this time doesn't work. Yippeee! Gives us another chance to do IUI and possibly save 7,000 (all the while, putting money away into the savings account at every chance we get for IVF). Now starts the TWW! :thumbup: Not testing at all until day of period, which should be February 2nd.

That's GREAT news!!!!!!! :happydance:

Urchin - Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bear - Good Luck! Think positive and picture a little one for you to love and adore..start the visions....and don't let go.

Sunshine1217 & ILuvBabies - Good Luck too! Baby Dust!

MoBaby - I know how you feel!

Bastegrrl - I am thinking good thoughts for you while you wait for the start of everything.

Desperate4567 - Sorry! Now the countdown to O begins. Good Luck!!!!!!!! Hopefully Valentines will be full of love!

Berki - So sorry! (((hugs)))

JennyLynn - We are completely on the same track. I had insemination yesterday and had two mature eggs and we had a great sample. My AF is due Feb. 2nd too! Good Luck! I hope we all get BFPs real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINKING HEALTHY BABY THOUGHTS!!!!!!

That is great news, how often do we get good surprises at the doctors!?! I hope it all goes well for you, are you hoping for twins?

Sunshine-I would be happy with twins! I know it'd be a lot, but I think at this point, we just so badly want to be pregnant that we wouldn't care one bit. So bring on the baby(ies)! :haha:

JennyLynn - We are completely on the same track. I had insemination yesterday and had two mature eggs and we had a great sample. My AF is due Feb. 2nd too! Good Luck! I hope we all get BFPs real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are close together! I'll be following you to see how things go for you! I hope we get BFPs--keeping fingers crossed for us all! :happydance:

Oh my goodness ladies I am so far behind on everyone. It's like one of those things where you fall so far behind you are afraid to jump back in... yeah thats how I feel with this thread at the moment. I apologize and I will do my best to catch everyone. :flower:

Got my fertilization report and we have 9 little embies :happydance:

25 of the eggs were mature and we did a 50/50 split with ICSI. A full breakdown is in my journal.

They are planning for a 3 day transfer right now, so I go in at 10am on Friday to be reunited with my babies :cloud9:

Good luck tomorrow Mrs. Bear and I hope they don't make you wait any longer. I'm glad you are feeling a little better today.

Lining is 14 and has 3 nice lines. I forget what that is called. I'm good to go now and transfer is next Friday the 27th! Praying 2 out of the 9 make it to blast. They were frozen as zygotes.

Good luck next Friday and I hope that at least 2 make it for you!

Yay for 6! I hope everything went well for you today. Love the names you have picked.

afm: is it really only 3dp5dt???? it feels like forever! i want to poas...i know trigger is still there until tomorrow or saturday...i want to go get some dollar store test to test out but dh doesnt want me to go out today. i will just have to keep waiting impatiently!!!

Patience is the key although I know it's hard! Fx for good news!!

That sounds like a great appointment. Good luck on the 2ww!

For everyone I missed I'm sorry and I hope you are doing well. I checked the first page and it looks like so many are in the 2ww. Fx for everyone and tons of baby dust to everyone here.
:dust:

I am slowly going crazy 1 2 3 4 5 6 switch

crazy going slowly am I 6 5 4 3 2 1 switch

7dpiui.....

Were your first 2 fertility babies?? My first was an IUI and then it just went downhill from there. DS was after several IVF's. And then I failed an IUI this past summer and just did IVF again in December for #3. My FET is in a week. Good luck in your 2ww!!!!

Damn ladies I screwed up....My Estrace bottle has been sitting in my cabinet by the sink so I remember mid-day to take that dose. The morning and evening doses I have in a pill box with other things I take at the same time. It just freakin' dawned on me tonight that those doses were never put in the pill container!!!!! I am so mad at myself!!!! It's been 4 days so not too long but now I'm worried this will do something. :*(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->