IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

My day 3 FSH was 6.5 , my LH was the same. I never had the A one tested not even sure what it is.

Hope that helps

MrsC-It's all in how you respond too. I started my period in November I think. Retrieval was December 4th. They froze all and I didn't have my transfer until January 27th. So it can take a while.

Thanks ILuv, I guess I just need to wait and talk to a few clinics. I don't know where I want to go yet. Not sure if you all remember but my clinic isn't that great with a lot of things so we were going to switch. Hubby has done IVF in Georgia and we were thinking about going down there for a family visit and I brought up trying IVF down there. :shrug: I think it all comes down to talking to them though and really thinking about it. Have any of you ladies traveled for IVF? I know some go out of country but thats not something we want to do just maybe going to another state to do it.

well ladies, 85 million sperm and a 95% motaility....number two tomorrow!!!

FXD Equal! :dust:

Lucie - how exciting! FXD :dust:

Hope that everyone else is doing well.

AFM - I've got a temp shift so I may have Oed even though I never got a real good positive OPK (which isn't unusual for me). However I've been spotting since yesterday. Should I be worried?

Could be ovulation spotting

FXD Equal! :dust:

Lucie - how exciting! FXD :dust:

Hope that everyone else is doing well.

AFM - I've got a temp shift so I may have Oed even though I never got a real good positive OPK (which isn't unusual for me). However I've been spotting since yesterday. Should I be worried?

Could be ovulation spotting

Thanks, I'm pretty freaked out about it but trying not to be. FF says I'm 4DPO but not sure if I agree was thinking it was yesterday. :shrug: There was a clot that came out today. Guess I just need to wait and see if it continues.

It's almost test time for you! :happydance: Can't wait to hear. :dust:

During my rest cycle I spotted during my entire luteal phase. I was freaked out too and had clotting...my re saw me and did a scan and was not concerned. I think our bodies are just out of wack from all the meds :dohh:

Yah I tested trigger out today so fingers and toes are crossed!

MrsC-It's all in how you respond too. I started my period in November I think. Retrieval was December 4th. They froze all and I didn't have my transfer until January 27th. So it can take a while.

Thanks ILuv, I guess I just need to wait and talk to a few clinics. I don't know where I want to go yet. Not sure if you all remember but my clinic isn't that great with a lot of things so we were going to switch. Hubby has done IVF in Georgia and we were thinking about going down there for a family visit and I brought up trying IVF down there. :shrug: I think it all comes down to talking to them though and really thinking about it. Have any of you ladies traveled for IVF? I know some go out of country but thats not something we want to do just maybe going to another state to do it.

Our IVF clinic does some monitoring here and the rest an hour away in another state. For both the retrieval and transfer we had to travel 2 hours away and stay the night in a hotel. I know that isn't too far but it was a big deal for us.

Beta #4 tomorrow!!! So hoping we hit 1500 and I can be done with stabbing. Well not really but you know! ;)

Beta #4 tomorrow!!! So hoping we hit 1500 and I can be done with stabbing. Well not really but you know! ;)

Good luck ILuv! Mine was originally Tuesday but I have a work conflict in the morning so I'm going to do mine tomorrow, too! I've been so worried b/c it's been a week since my last Beta and I haven't had much symptoms at all.

Good luck ILuv! Mine was originally Tuesday but I have a work conflict in the morning so I'm going to do mine tomorrow, too! I've been so worried b/c it's been a week since my last Beta and I haven't had much symptoms at all.

Do you know what level to expect? I'm hoping to be over 1500 and then I can be done. I should be right around there tomorrow. Good luck to you too!

Try not to worry too much about symptoms just yet. It's super early. And boy, when they show up.... you'll wish you hadn't ever begged for them to arrive! :haha:

Still spotting. I only notice it when I go to the bathroom. Do you think I should call the dr? I'm wondering if I'm all messed up from them stopping the injections. :shrug: I'm worried about going in and having them ask if we've been using projection and saying that we haven't. :nope:

Bastet - if u are worried call and see..but like I said i spotted the whole 2 weeks...try not to worry about what they will say..in the end its up to you what you do

Thanks BlueStorm. I know that spotting can be normal but my mind likes to play tricks on me making me worry.

:hi: girls, i only have 1 day left till my blood tests!!!!!!! I have decided not to test and just wait for the results for the bloods. However i will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go have the bloods done, my FS marked it as URGENT so i should have the results back in 2 hours. I cant wait any more, i think every time my phone is gonna ring tomorrow my heart is gonna stop :haha:

Do you know what level to expect? I'm hoping to be over 1500 and then I can be done. I should be right around there tomorrow. Good luck to you too!

I forgot to ask them, last Tuesday I was 15 dpo, so today I am 21 dpo I suppose, I'll go look it up. You've been doubling every other day it looks like, is that what I should look for?

Try not to worry too much about symptoms just yet. It's super early. And boy, when they show up.... you'll wish you hadn't ever begged for them to arrive! :haha:

SG, when did you start getting them?

:hi: girls, i only have 1 day left till my blood tests!!!!!!! I have decided not to test and just wait for the results for the bloods. However i will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go have the bloods done, my FS marked it as URGENT so i should have the results back in 2 hours. I cant wait any more, i think every time my phone is gonna ring tomorrow my heart is gonna stop :haha:

Good luck! how do you feel?

I remember when I was waiting for my Beta, I kept jumping out of meeting to get my phone though none were from the clinic but then for some reason the actual beta call didn't even ring, it went straight to voice mail!:haha: Even my phone likes to torture me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->