IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

bastetgrrl > I would do what you said now, temp and hopefully you will O by the weekend and if you don’t then call them on Monday and demand being helped. I know it is naughty but tell them your ovaries are paining or something. Seeing that there was to many follicles it is their duty to make sure its not OHSS and then you will get an answer on whether or not you o'd when they do the scan :lol: Its just a little white lie :dohh:

berki > Good luck!!!!!!!!

Sunshine > Thanks :hugs: Only 4 days to my BFP :wink:

desperate > WOW that is great numbers! U going to get your BFP the day after me :wink: or earlier if you test sooner…:dust:

ILuvBabies > I don’t know if I missed it, but when do find out if it is twins. Or does the Beta suggest just one?

Lucie > Good Luck, hope the witch shows up quickly so that you can start with meds and get that BFP quickly.

AFM > I tested my trigger out completely yesterday on 7DPO so now we just pray for a BFP on Tuesday… :wohoo: only 4 sleeps left :D Still getting cramps on and off, peeing often especially during the night.

Mrs. Bear my thoughts are with you. hope you get beta soon.

Congrats to all BFPs

Lucie, that's so exciting! What does your protocol look like? I didn't go the Lupron route.

ILuv, You're going to scan before I even get a second beta haha. I'm thrilled for you!!! Living vicariously through you :haha: My clinic doesn't scan till I've had 3 betas, now I'm not sure if they're going to count my first beta at 6dp5dt beta of 42 because that wasn't my normally scheduled one. :shrug:

Tella, I know it's the weekend but go to bed early! That totally helps me, plus, you can start testing early....get a super sensitive test. Ok, I'm a bad influence I'll shut up. :haha:

Bastet - I agree with Tella, make up a story to get into to see the RE!

IluvBabies - great Beta! Can't wait to hear results of your scan!

Lucie - good luck I'm glad you are going to be getting started soon!

sorry if I missed anyone, i'm sure I did but have been so busy at work that I haven't had much time to read everything.

AFM - today is 7dpiui. I have been testing out trigger but since I had to do a second one on Monday for my Progesterone I have a few more days to go :dohh: Have been feeling pretty good, just the normal cramps and frequent urination. I've been waking up at 3:00am the past few nights to use the restroom!

Hey all! So I have sniffed my suprafect three times so far today and so far so good, no side effects and honestly I dont even taste it, so I was a little paranoid that I was doing it wrong but I dont really think you can do it wrong!!! Crazy!! My i phone alarms are set to go off 6 times everyday hahahah crazy!! Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Bastetgrrl- Did they tell you the sizes? The smaller ones will not likely take. All the best to you and yours whatever you decide. :dust: to and :hugs:

The two large ones were 16 and 14 and the other were 11-12.

18+ is ideal for fertilization so it looks like they cancelled you before you were even ready. :nope:

I was wondering about the size too, but thought that maybe the scan was a few days before expected ovulation.

Good Luck to all of you in the TWW!!!!! :dust: :dust: I hope you all get a BFP a.s.a.p.!! I am thinking about all of you and hoping for you too!! :hugs:

Hey all! So I have sniffed my suprafect three times so far today and so far so good, no side effects and honestly I dont even taste it, so I was a little paranoid that I was doing it wrong but I dont really think you can do it wrong!!! Crazy!! My i phone alarms are set to go off 6 times everyday hahahah crazy!! Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Do you really have to sniff that stuff SIX times a day???!!!!????!!!??? Wowzers!

Good Luck to all of you in the TWW!!!!! :dust: :dust: I hope you all get a BFP a.s.a.p.!! I am thinking about all of you and hoping for you too!! :hugs:

I feel kinda like a moron.... did you announce earlier? If I didn't say CONGRATS, well..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

And if I already did. Well, CONGRATS AGAIN! :haha:

hahah squirrel, five times a day... the sixth alarm is my wake up in the am alarm!!! but yup.. sniffing at 7,11,3,7,11 .... sigh.. haha

Well.... if it's only FIVE times, what are you complaining about!! :rofl:

But hooray for getting started! :thumbup:

Lucie, that's so exciting! What does your protocol look like? I didn't go the Lupron route.

ILuv, You're going to scan before I even get a second beta haha. I'm thrilled for you!!! Living vicariously through you :haha: My clinic doesn't scan till I've had 3 betas, now I'm not sure if they're going to count my first beta at 6dp5dt beta of 42 because that wasn't my normally scheduled one. :shrug:

Tella, I know it's the weekend but go to bed early! That totally helps me, plus, you can start testing early....get a super sensitive test. Ok, I'm a bad influence I'll shut up. :haha:

Sunshine, I take my last BC Sun night. I started Lupron last night and am supposed to call the Dr. when my period starts. I'm assuming they will decide when to start stims after AF arrives. I do know that I will be stimming with Follistim and Menopur. I will trigger with Ovidrel and EC is estimated to be on March 1, give or take a few days.

hahah squirrel, five times a day... the sixth alarm is my wake up in the am alarm!!! but yup.. sniffing at 7,11,3,7,11 .... sigh.. haha

Wow berki, five times! That seems crazy! I think I would prefer my once a day shots to that. Do you get many side effects from the sniffing?

I would def prefer to do once a day injections for the reasons that a) it is only once a day and b) I would know for sure I was doing it right

Today was my first day sniffing I have a bit of a headache tonight but I think thats just a normal headache... nothing else so far.. they say its after about 5 or 6 days you start to get some symptoms!!

What is Suprafact and why the sniffing?? I'm confused! ;)

beta today was 589... The kicker is I have to do one more!!! I totally thought by coming today that I was done. They won't stop until I reach 1500 so that should be Monday. Scan is set for February 22nd!!!

I don't get betas and am feeling very left out!

Wonder why my clinic doesn't do them????????
I have to wait for my scan on 27th to know what's going on in there.

I don't get betas and am feeling very left out!

Wonder why my clinic doesn't do them????????
I have to wait for my scan on 27th to know what's going on in there.

I've never heard a clinic not doing them! Hugs and prayers for baby!! :hugs:

i dont have betas ordered either.. im sort of in a weird position as i am of unclear fertility (single doing donor sperm etc). failed first cycle but.. i suppose the doc would order them for me if i wanted but i pay out of pocket for fertility. maternity is covered but at kaiser (which my fertility doc is not). if/when you get a bfp you could likely ask for them to get done

am sure they offer them, if I pay for it!
but given that the clinic is an hour and a half away, it's a lot of time and money

and although I feel bereft on this thread, with no nice numbers to quote - the truth is the numbers will only tell me what's going on, they won't prevent anything happening if it's going to happen ... so I shall just have to tough it out til scan day :D

At least where I am, betas don't cost that much. Somewhere in the $20 US range. It's a pretty simple blood test. So... if you really want one, you could maybe call a doctor's office to get a price on it and you might find it's worth the money to you. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->