IVF March/April '16

So, I just got the call. Beta is 46, which is low, but positive...they like to see over 100. So there's a chance this is a chemical, but I have to go back Thursday to see if the numbers get better. Always a chance it's a slow start. So I'm very cautiously pregnant for now, but still not holding my breath!

Amanda - stay hopeful! Beta needs to start somewhere, just need nice doubling numbers!!!

Yay Amanda my clinic told me they like to see 50 on day 12 and then double from there not sure what day you are post transfer?!

I got my beta today as well 371 could it be twins ?!?!��

Cali, they like to see 50 on day 12po? Or 12 days past transfer? Mine was at 16 dpo, they like to see 100 at that point, so 46 is low, BUT, not impossible to continue as a healthy pregnancy. She said anything over 10 is considered pregnant. So I'll just enjoy the fact that I'm at least pregnant, for the first time ever, until Thursday and go from there. At least this means I CAN get pregnant which is a nice feeling. (I do feel like crap though lol)

Hi girls!

Sorry for being AWOL, we have been away for a few days and haven't been able to access the internet.

Pink, sending you all my love and hugs :( You are in my thoughts. I am in the same situation, sometimes I feel like giving up but then look at my daughter and find the strength from somewhere to keep trying for her sake. Who am I to deny her of a sibling?

Amanda, congratulations on the positive BETA, hope and pray that it continues to rise in the coming days :)

AFM - Baseline is 1 week today, having some cramps suggesting that AF is wanting to arrive but the tablets that I am taking are stopping her from coming.

xx

@amanda I think it was 12days post transfer but I love your positive outlook and enjoy this moment no matter what... And your feeling like crap? That's a good sign too right?!? Good luck to you!

Cali, they like to see 50 on day 12po? Or 12 days past transfer? Mine was at 16 dpo, they like to see 100 at that point, so 46 is low, BUT, not impossible to continue as a healthy pregnancy. She said anything over 10 is considered pregnant. So I'll just enjoy the fact that I'm at least pregnant, for the first time ever, until Thursday and go from there. At least this means I CAN get pregnant which is a nice feeling. (I do feel like crap though lol)

Omg!! Congrats Amanda!!! Hugs

Thank you so much Tina, that's exactly how I feel. I'll pray for a miracle natural BFP for a year or so before trying IVF again. For now we booked a summer trip to Athens and Crete and I can't wait for some summer fun with DH & DS. Onto a healthy plan to loose all the IvF stress weight haha

Amanda fingers crossed for you! My beta was 31 for DS on 12dp2dt, doubled and here he is. I loved my dr she was so positive, wish she was still in the country.
Goodluck ladies, how are you doing Cali?

Pink: good idea to get away for a bit. Crete is beautiful and I love Greek food. I'm sure time away will help you reflect so you can decide what's next. I went on holiday after my failed cycle and it was just what the doctor ordered. Be good to yourself, you deserve it xx

So good news today, beta tripled and was 154! I have to go back on Monday just to make sure it continues to rise, but I was told to just enjoy and relax because I'm officially pregnant. This seems so unreal, and I still feel kinda guarded, but trying to stay as positive as possible! One things for sure, nausea has definitely got the best of me! I'll take it though!

Pink good idea on getting away. Did that after one of my failed cycles and it did wonders for my mental health.

@amanda that's awesome news SO excited for you!! I bet you are thrilled!

yey amanda!!! :D :D So happy for you that it was good news from your BETA.

Snuggle in little embie

x

:happydance: so happy for you Amanda. I know this has been a trying journey for you. It's great you got there in the end :cloud9:

Congrats Amanda! Amazing news! Dry crackers for the nausea works miracles!

Thanks Ladies can't wait for my trip!

And happiness was short lived. Beta back to 40 today, so it's gone :cry:
Utterly devastated.

Amanda I am so very sorry to hear that!! The heart break is indescribable and I hope you're doing well. Don't loose faith. You're in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->