IVF March/April '16

Took another test tried a diff brand and it was a darker positive feeling happy again... Wow this emotional roller coaster is a rough one... Don't think I'm going to test again until beta on the 11th ☺️

Thank goodness Cali! Fingers crossed for you!
I spoke to my dr yesterday and she asked me to hold off at least till the 8th.
Trying!!

:D congratulations cali! We got our first BFP! good luck to all the girls testing over the next few days xx

I have two tests staring at me and I'm resisting so far, terrified. Maybe tomorrow? I keep hoping that extra day will make all the difference. Tomorrow is 10dp3dt, I have a digital and a regular.. Come on Thursday!

Ok so I POAS, bfn. I still think it's too early, guess I'll save the second for test day!

I also caved and tested with a dollar store test this morning. BFN. Hoping it was just too early. I don't feel any other symptoms other than cramping, occasionally it gets quite bad for a few minutes.

Oh girls, stupid BFNs :( It's likely to happen though if you test early. Keep the faith ladies, it may just be too early yet xx

I hope so Tina, my day just took a turn when I pictured this failing but I have to believe it'll work!
Amanda how many days post transfer are you? Hoping it's just too early!

I'm 8 days past 4 day transfer, so equivalent to 12dpo. It was a dollar store test though, that way I told myself if it was negative I'd just blame it on that.

I don't feel any of the symptoms I felt with all the other cycles though, just cramping, mostly at night. A couple times it the past few days it's been really bad cramping, but only lasts for a few minutes.

@pink & @amanda I feel for you even if it's a false negative it still ruins ur mood and ur thought process by try to stay positive it's early and my test looked negative yesterday then tried a diff brand and it was clearly positive so could totally be the cheap test or who knows what else... Also I found this odd the one I did first thing in am was negative but I did two on diff days around noon that were positive kinda weird but don't get down just yet wait 48hrs and test again don't give up and stay positive!! Prayers for you girls

Same here Amanda, 12days post ovulation.
Thank you Cali! It really does.
I've had the worst headache all day now, the test I used was meant to pick up on 25miu, I'm just telling my self that 12dp2dt my first time beta was barely 31. Here's to hoping ... Tomorrow is going to be a long long day just want to sleep through it.

:( Oh girls I just wanna give you guys big hugs. The wait is torturous, I've been there twice myself so I know how you are feeling. I just hope it's too early and you both get BFPs in the days to come.

12 days to go until my baseline, getting anxious now xx

Thank you Tina! I hope time flies for you dear, it's so hard to be repeating this I really hope this is it for us!!

They were early tests Amanda and Pink. We're all wishing you the best. Hang in there as I know what the last week is like, it is tough and you are doing so well xx

Tina: I just had my baseline and there were no cysts....phew. I start meds on Sunday and have the next scan on the 22nd. You won't be far behind me :)

Started doing the ovulation tests today. We're doing a natural FET around the weekend if the 17th. We decided to transfer one again because we really don't want to have twins. So I will be right behind you ladies here soon I hope!

Hang in there ❤️

Goodluck Aster and Bump!

I'm doing my best but the mood swings are killing me, crying one minute laughing the next. Then there's the stress in between. Urgh.
I've decided to hold off the beta till Saturday ... I'm just terrified.
I know I won't try this again, not for several months at least. It's such a draining process, have a lot riding on this one ... Praying every second that I have my miracle baby in there.
Hope you're doing well Amanda & Cali

Hey guys
Unfortunately I'm out
Beta 0.247 11dp3dt
Goodluck to everyone

Oh Pink, I'm so sorry. I know you've been through this before and I also know how hard it is. Be kind to yourself, your body and mind have worked so hard you deserve a break. I'm sure you'll find strength to go again.....big hugs xx

Thank you Aster.
Personally I'm done ttc, the pain is not worth it. But I look at my son and feel like he deserves a sibling... It's just tearing my up right now.
I've decided the next chapter will be about me getting back into shape and normal routine, perhaps making some travel plans rather than spend more money over this.
I feel for everyone ttc it's not an easy journey.
I hope you ladies get your BFPs, they are true miracles from God
Afn I'm taking a year or two break from all this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"