IVF March/April '16

I almost POAS, a $ store one, this morning, but decided against it. lol only 5dp4dt

@amanda I'm right there with you so close but don't want to be disappointed I was thinking maybe mon or Tuesday? Too soon what do you think? My transfer was on the 28th so I think I'm 6dp5dt? Not sure if u start counting the day after transfer?

Girls ready to poas.. hold off as much as you can! I know that's sooooo hard, and I almost always am guilty of testing TOO soon, but it makes it that much more stressful! Especially when you then test three times a day to see if there's any progression (again GUILTY here) lol

Oh god too stressful!
Cali I think you would be able to try in a day or two! DH refuses to purchase any for me Beneath and he has his eye on me lol I would only be able to POAS at work which I just couldn't do! I think I would otherwise be guilty of the same thing right now lol

So stressed and cramps have slightly increased today ... Freaking out

Oh god too stressful!
Cali I think you would be able to try in a day or two! DH refuses to purchase any for me Beneath and he has his eye on me lol I would only be able to POAS at work which I just couldn't do! I think I would otherwise be guilty of the same thing right now lol

So stressed and cramps have slightly increased today ... Freaking out

cramps can be a good sign!

I had a lot of cramping yesterday not as much today but from what I've read that all seems normal? I wanted to wait till my test date with facility and not POAS at all but I don't want to be in total shock either especially if it's bad news

In theory I know but the familiarity of the symptoms is aweful :dohh:

That's so true Cali, might get some tests today for tomorrow :shrug: lol
I'm 7dp3dt

Today I'm just so sleepy and tired, have tons of work to do and don't even know where to start!

ahhh girls hope everyone is doing okay!

The cramps sound like promising symptoms, especially if your AF isn't due yet. I am excited for you ladies!

I second what beneath says though... try to hold out until test day. At least you will know then that the result will be a true one.

I have my meds appointment today to go over how to inject and I start my Norithesterone tonight! AF is due in about 10 days or so

xx

@pink is today the day? Think I might test with you I can't take it anymore... I'm telling myself if it's negative I won't be sad I'll still keep in mind that it could be too soon but if it's positive I would LOVE to know!! I felt like u last night I came home from worked and crashed just beyond tired and today woke up feeling like I have a cold ��

I'm taking long naps and waking up sleepier and I'm pretty certain it's the hormones Cali, no fair. I think I'll hold on to tomorrow I feel the same I'm prepared for a negative but I keep telling myself one more day won't hurt. I'm certainly ready to give in, holding on to the final shreds of patience left...

Goodluck Tina!

Ok guys I caved and took a test..I bought a cheap generic brand and didn't use my first morning pee.. I told myself that way if it's negative I can still have hope that maybe it was the test brand or too early or be uses my urine was diluted... Anyway looked negative at first but a faint positive line showed up I'm 7dt5dt I'm going to test again tomorrow but it's giving me hope☺️

Ok guys I caved and took a test..I bought a cheap generic brand and didn't use my first morning pee.. I told myself that way if it's negative I can still have hope that maybe it was the test brand or too early or be uses my urine was diluted... Anyway looked negative at first but a faint positive line showed up I'm 7dt5dt I'm going to test again and tomorrow but it's giving me hope☺️

Yay!!!!

YEY CALI!! A positive is a positive, I hope this is it for you. I will be crossing my fingers tightly that it is darker today.

Anyone else caved?

My meds appointment went well, start meds today and my baseline is on 19th April.

xx

Great news Cali!

Tina - all starting for you :) my baseline is on Thursday so not long now.

As for the others I hope we see some more bfp's over the next few days. Good luck girls xx

Congrats Calii!!! I hope it gets darker and darker!!
I still didn't cave in haha but getting there!
That's great Tina! Not long now

Ok guys I caved and took a test..I bought a cheap generic brand and didn't use my first morning pee.. I told myself that way if it's negative I can still have hope that maybe it was the test brand or too early or be uses my urine was diluted... Anyway looked negative at first but a faint positive line showed up I'm 7dt5dt I'm going to test again tomorrow but it's giving me hope☺️

Wow congrats Cali!!!

I tested again today line was still there but lighter and now I'm freaking out �� think I need to go buy another brand and try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->