Ivf miscarriage no heartbeat at 9 weeks :(

Doesn't seem to look good...I am spotting more and doctor says if it is not heavy bleeding i have to wait for next week for the ultrasound.... seems like history is repeating itself. Lost my pregnancy at 9 weeks 4 months ago. Now i am 7 weeks. The waiting period is horrible....

Oh no MaryDo. Can't they see you earlier? Can you get rest? What does it look like? Do you still have other symptoms?

Did they discover why you lost your baby at 9 weeks?

I spoke to my doctor and she said if it is not heavy bleeding and only spotting it can be norma and just to wait for the next ultrasound. The spotting is kinda like a brownish mucus sometimes red. Now all i can do is wait. I did genetic testing on the baby i lost in December and everything came normal. No abnormallities the heart just stopped. My husbands DNA fragmentation is high and they think that is what causes the early miscarriages. There is no cure for that just to keep trying. But i am starting to loose faith in the process. If now i will loose this pregnancy again i think it will be too much.....i am very scared. As for other symptoms i just have the sore breasts but no nausea. I am worried the heart stopped already but i cant find out until next wednesday. I am thinking of the worse but its hard to hope because of all the other miscarriages.... Seeing the heart beat and a the baby two days ago was a happy day but that quickly is turning into the worse nightmare again. I just have to wait until next week unless i start bleeding alot then they told me to go to emergency....I am on alot of medications and injections also which i have to continue until we find out for sure what is going on. Thanks for the support! It is the only place i can express my feelings as i dont want to worry my husband much and we haven't told any of our family and friends about the pregnancy as we wanted to make sure it will be ok first.

MaryDo fingers crossed all turns out ok and so sorry for your previous loss. I have had 3 losses and also due to husband's high fragmentation (ranging between 44 and 51%). Last pregnant was lost due to trisomy 21. Previous one was suspected chromosomal issue too.

Are you doing normal IVF? We are considering doing ICSi with IMSI with pgd as that can help with high DNA fragmentation - however if your embryo was genetically normal then how do they think high DNA fragmentation was to blame? I thought it caused chromosomal issues with the baby???

I am glad to hear that it is not "fresh". Brown and spotting should still be ok. I am praying that all will be fine.

I know when I lost my babies it was as if someone flipped a switch and all symptoms disappeared. No more sore bb's, everything gone. I think the fact that your bb's are still sore is a good sign!

Have they tested you for sticky blood? Low dose aspirin normally helps to keep the blood flow to baby. This is most likely the reason I lost my baba's. Everything else was fine. Worth a shot!

I completely get you on the "this is the only place" thing. I feel the same as you. Sometimes it just feels like I am going completely nuts.

I am praying for you and we are here for you, good or bad. xoxo

Thank you so much Angelique and SweetKat.

I am doing normal IVF yes. My doctor hasn't talked to me about ICSI yet. I go to a prestige fertility clinic in Canada so i trust them but i am not sure about anything anymore. My doctor told me dna fragmentation is to blame as there was nothing wrong with me and i did lots of tests after i lost the baby also. The one lost at 9 weeks. I guess since there was nothing else wrong even with the baby that's what they assumed. My situation might be one of those weird cases that cannot be explained. We just have to keep trying but i am not sure ill want to right away if something happens this time also.

An as for my sore breasts Angelique yes i still have it a bit but i feel like today its less than when i wrote here yesterday. Maybe it is all in my mind, i dont' know. Now having to wait til WEdnesday is killing me. I can imagine how hard it was for you when you lost your babas :( I am taking a bunch of medications she gave me : fragmin injections, progesterone in oil, pepcid, and claritin and prometrium. And the pregvit prenatal vitamins.

Yeah it does feel like sometimes you can go completely nuts. I just want next week to come already and see what is going on. Thank you again for being here and understanding. Good luck with your journeys!

MaryDo, did you take another HPT?

I am so sorry. I really am praying that it's nothing to worry about and that everything is ok.

MaryDo, did you take another HPT?

I am so sorry. I really am praying that it's nothing to worry about and that everything is ok.

Thank you! No i did not! I don't think it would come negative right away since the HCG levels go down slowly. That's what i've been told! I hope everything is ok also. Thank you!

I am here if you need me. All the best for the weekend. Try and relax, as much as possible. xo

Hi everyone. I was sure i replied with how everything ended for me this time. Thank you SweetKat and Angelique and Myshelong for being there. I am happy to say that through a miracle this transfer stuck. I am now 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant and baby is still here. Of course its still scary and i get worried something could happen but I am not at high risk anymore and i am considered a normal pregnancy. I have my anatomy ultrasound next week at 18 weeks to see how baby is developing. I also did genetic testing and found out it is a girl. We are happy and i still cannot believe it....I just hope nothing bad will happen....How is everyone doing? Hope all is well!!!

MaryDo that's fantastic news. I am also pregnant - 10 weeks today. Still very worried but had a scan on monday and all seems fine and panorama came back as low risk. Also expecting a girl :)

Let's hope these are our rainbows :)

Well MaryDo and Sweetkat, that is such awesome news. I wish you both the happiest and healthiest pregnancies. So happy for you guys!

For me... just got the all-clear to ttc again. Need progesterone and will be on baby aspirin and calcium but everything else has been sorted and operated on lol. Praying I will also give you some good news next month :)

The anxiety will always be a part of you but, for me, I am making my faith stronger than my fear. So far it's ok, I will keep practicing it when I get my bfp.

xoxo

Delighted to read such good news updates :) good luck with the rest of this crazy amazing journey to motherhood xx keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->