IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Whisper that was very rude. It sounds like a bit of jealousy and bitterness. Don't pay attention to her people assume that because you have no kids you can't have any. I'm glad everyone else was happy about your pregnancy.

Lotus good luck on Friday! You'll will fall in love when you get to see your baby. Good luck with the move. I'm glad you will have some help with your dogs and your pregnancy while your husband is away.

Lucie :happydance: on your beta! Good luck tomorrow.

Hi ladies, Ultrasound went great and the baby is sooooo big. His feet look so cute. Yes his(maybe but they will confirm for sure on next scan). I did see a little pecker though so pretty sure it's a boy. Will get Hubby to post pics soon. Meanwhile, here is my bump.

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/IMG_4870_zps49690a64.jpg

@Whisper, I agree with the other girls and think that was very rude of that lady to say that, I suppose she is jealous since she lost her pregnancy and you are pregnant now. I would just ignore the comment and try to avoid her in the future. Don't let her spoil your happy celebration and announcement. :hugs::hugs:

When I did the Facebook pregnancy announcement I talked about out LTTC journey and how we had been trying for 3 years, and how we went through surgery and fertility treatments to get where we are now. I know that a few people on my friend list are having problems TTC and I think it could give them hope. Everyone was very excited for us and everyone was very nice on facebook with the comments that they left. :thumbup:

@Lucie, those are great looking lines hun, they are getting darker!!! :thumbup: Good luck with your scan tomorrow. :dust::dust:

@Lotus, good luck with your next beta and upcoming ultrasound!! :dust::dust: I hope the move goes smooth and I am glad that you have family to help you out well DH is away!!! :thumbup:

@Want, you have a super cute bump!!! :winkwink:
Your scan you had sounds really neat!!! How exciting that you think it is a boy!!! I am sure that your DH is looking forward to having a son!!! :happydance: My DH would be over the moon if my twins were both boys!!!! :winkwink:

Want that's a beautiful bump! How exciting that you might have a boy. When is your next scan?

Wanna DH would be over the moon if we had two boys. I voted one of each on your poll. Good thing you have frosties. Are you planning on having more kids after the twins?

Want that's a beautiful bump! How exciting that you might have a boy. When is your next scan?

Wanna DH would be over the moon if we had two boys. I voted one of each on your poll. Good thing you have frosties. Are you planning on having more kids after the twins?

I think whether or not we have anymore will depend on the sex of the babies, if we have one of each than I might just be happy with the two. However if they were the same sex than we would be more likely to use our frosties to see if we could have one of the opposite sex. Although I can't say that this will be 100% the case. The other aspect is our finances and how my L&D goes, also how well I am able to manage and keep up with two kids. So my experience with everything and time will tell what we will do next. I definatly want to keep our frosties for a couple of years before we make a definate choice.

How about you? Are you thinking you will want more after you have your twins?

I really want three kids of my own. I think if we have one of each I might be able to convince DH to do one more transfer but only one embryo. If we have two of the same sex then yes I would try one more time. But I would want to do it right away since I'm 36 already. Everyone tells me it's harder with twins but I guess I'll find out.

Lucie - Grats on your beta! Gl with your scan - you'll be over the moon to see your baby.

Lotus - I hope you get to do your scan on Friday so your DH can come. Are you excited to move? Do you like the East coast?

Want - awesome bump cycle buddy! How cool that you can already see its a boy! So excited for you. :happydance:

Wanna - I think it is super cool you have been open about your LTTC journey with others. So many people, at least where I live, are so quiet about infertility issues. I think a lot of people feel a lot of shame about it. I wish I had known someone who was willing to talk about it when I was going through this. You can do a lot of good by sharing your story.

AFM - Ugh I have had a tough people week. Maybe I should just crawl in a hole. :wacko: Some of you might recall that about a week ago my mom had a talk with me about how I haven't given much attention to my new great nephew. So, like an idiot, I decided to get some feedback on the issue from one of my sisters. She basically confirmed that my family all think it is super weird and concerning that I have not been giving the new baby attention. And that everyone has felt that my emotions have been really out of control over the past year. Sigh. :dohh: Now I am trying to figure out what to do about it. If everyone thinks this, it must be me that has a problem right? I am considering having a heart to heart with the baby's parents or maybe just pretending that I am super excited to see the baby next time it is around. I am probably also going to look into seeing a mental health therapist that specializes in infertility issues. SO tired of family drama. Any advice?

thx ladies for the compliments on my bump. I'm sure your bumps are all just as cute.

DH and I are really tired but I wil get him to post our new ultrasound pice sometime this week.

Lotus - I hope you get to do your scan on Friday so your DH can come. Are you excited to move? Do you like the East coast?

AFM - Ugh I have had a tough people week. Maybe I should just crawl in a hole. :wacko: Some of you might recall that about a week ago my mom had a talk with me about how I haven't given much attention to my new great nephew. So, like an idiot, I decided to get some feedback on the issue from one of my sisters. She basically confirmed that my family all think it is super weird and concerning that I have not been giving the new baby attention. And that everyone has felt that my emotions have been really out of control over the past year. Sigh. :dohh: Now I am trying to figure out what to do about it. If everyone thinks this, it must be me that has a problem right? I am considering having a heart to heart with the baby's parents or maybe just pretending that I am super excited to see the baby next time it is around. I am probably also going to look into seeing a mental health therapist that specializes in infertility issues. SO tired of family drama. Any advice?

I think it's hard for people to understand what you have been going through and may be taking things personally when it has nothing to do with them. I'm sorry they are not more understanding. :hugs: Speaking to a therapist may be a good idea to deal with this situation. He or she will be able to give you an objective view and probably offer ways to reduce the family drama.

Thank you! I'm really hoping we can schedule it for Friday. Fingers crossed. The move is bittersweet. I love Hawaii and I'll be leaving all my friends. There are perks to moving to the east coast, though. It's way cheaper and closer to family. I'm not much of a cold-weather girl. :winkwink: It should be interesting.

Whisper I agree with Lotus. Infertility is a hard subject and not everyone understands it. I have stayed away from my nieces during this whole process. I guess a little bitter that my second niece was an accident and here I am spent all of our savings in order to get a baby. Don't blame yourself for this. Maybe you should talk to the parents they might be more understanding. I hope everything resolves soon.

@want, what a great bump pic! You really have popped! Congrats on having a boy, that's amazing news :hugs:

@whisper, everyone deals with infertility in their own way and until you have gone through it, you can't understand how it impacts every aspect of your life. I know your family are probably just worried about you and have pointed out the issues they see, however if keeping your distance emotionally from a baby while you were going through your issues was your way to deal with it, then I think you have nothing to worry about. They will probably see a big difference in you over time now x

Want - Super cute bump :)

Whisper - I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with family; some people really just do not understand what we go through. I hope a therapist can help shed some light on this situation and hopefully it will help get things worked out with everyone.

Lucie - HUGE CONGRATS :happydance:

Thanks for your support everyone! Sometimes I just need someone to talk to. DH is a super good support, but he is a man afterall. I don't think he always totally gets girly/emotional stuff as well as a woman might. Anyway, I got myself a therapy appointment scheduled! I am actually totally stoked. I think it will be so nice to be able to talk about stuff that is bugging me in an objective environment. Plus, I am feeling some urgency to get this family stuff worked through in my own head before the babies come. I just want to be as grounded and prepared as possible when they come as I already know life will be turned upside down. I really appreciate all of the advice from you ladies. :hugs:

Hey ladies, I got some devastating news today. My repeat beta showed that the pregnancy won't continue. I am going to see the Dr this afternoon and then I don't know what we will do. I am more than upset. :cry: Please remove me from the first post. Thank you.

Got bad news as well. Scan showed nothing in the uterus. Dr. unsure if it is a miscarriage or ectopic. I'm to go for more bloodwork tomorrow. Dh and I are heartbroken.

I'm so sorry lucie, I know it's so hard to to deal wiv sending hugs to u x

Lucie and Lotus - So sorry. I posted a lengthier reply for you both on the other thread. Just want to make sure you both know how sorry I am. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your losses Lotus and Lucie. I hope you both are able to take time to heal xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->