IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Hey ladies, I got some devastating news today. My repeat beta showed that the pregnancy won't continue. I am going to see the Dr this afternoon and then I don't know what we will do. I am more than upset. :cry: Please remove me from the first post. Thank you.

Awww, I am so very sorry Lotus!!!! My heart breaks for you hun!!! Big hugs to you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Hugs/BigHugsBBAppleSeason.gif

Got bad news as well. Scan showed nothing in the uterus. Dr. unsure if it is a miscarriage or ectopic. I'm to go for more bloodwork tomorrow. Dh and I are heartbroken.

I am so very sorry Lucie!!!! My heart goes out to you hun!!!! Big hugs to you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Hugs/unknown4444.gif

I just wanted to ask for some prayers please. I am having red spotting and some pain. Please pray for my baby :hugs: :(

Happy - GL with your scan!!! Let us know how it goes!

Well the SCH is still there but it's smaller. I'm going to stay on bed rest for two more weeks. I got to see my babies moving around. They are looking more like little people now. I have one more scan on Monday which is for the NT. overall everything is looking good.

Happy - Sorry your SCH is still there and more bed rest. So awesome you got to see them moving around ;)

Happy - Glad your twins are doing well! Sorry you have to stay on bedrest, but it's good to know the SCH is getting smaller. :hugs:

I also had a scan yesterday. DH and I got to the doctor's office and they put us in a room without a u/s machine, so I was kind of bummed thinking we wouldn't get a scan. But then the OB came in and said he really wanted to check for both heartbeats so we got to see the babies again! I was so excited. Both twins are looking good!

Baby A 14 week US3.jpgBaby B 14 week US.jpg

Also, a couple of days ago, I got up all my courage and called the parents of the new baby in my family to find out if they were actually offended by my lack of involvement with their baby over the past few months. I was bawling my eyes out when the father told me that they have never been hurt or offended for even a second! He was so kind and compassionate and said they cannot imagine what my DH and I have been going through with our infertility problems. He said that he knows I am a good person and that I can take my time to get better and get to know their baby. :cry: I have been feeling so relieved since then and so touched to finally feel some true compassion from a family member. :happydance:

Whisper - YAY for seeing the babies :) And how awesome that things went with your phone call; that has to make you feel better ;) And how nice of him to say the things he did, sounds like he really feels for what you have been through!

Yay, Happy! I'm so glad you got to see your babies. I'm sorry you will have to continue with the best rest, though. :hugs:

@Hold, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hoping that everything will be okay with you and your baby!!! Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs:

@Happy, I am glad that your scan went so well and that the babies are growing strong and healthy!!:thumbup: I am sorry you are stuck on bedrest still. :hugs::hugs: Hopefully since the SCH is smaller it won't be long before it is completely gone!!:hugs::hugs:

@Whisper I am so glad that you got to see the babies and they are doing really great!!:thumbup: Thanks for sharing your scan picture, that is really so amazing how much the twins have grown!!!:happydance: I am so happy that you talked to your family member about your feelings andthat the air has been cleared. Your family members sound very understanding and it sounds like everything is going to work out just fine between you guys! :thumbup:

Thank you so much for all the prayers :hugs:

It's been a very long and exhausting day! I ended up seeing the OB, getting bloods and was sent to an imaging place for an u/s.

The second sac is gone. They think that is what the bleed was because they couldnt find any other reason for it. And they called it Vanishing Twin Syndrome. My ovaries are still to large for my body and not sure what's gonna happen with that. I have been told to take it very easy.

This is my baby:cloud9: Saw and listened to baby's heartbeat :)It was amazing! Came home with 4 different pictures!

Whisper I'm glad you were able to talk to the parents. I love your baby pics! How often are you seeing your OB?

Hold I'm so glad your baby is doing well. Isn't it amazing to hear the heartbeat? I'm sorry about the vanishing twin. I hope your ovaries go back to normal size soon.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Lotus & Lucie- So sorry to both your losses. Know that we are all here for you girls. Big, big Hugs to both of you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hold - So sorry about the twin. Thoughts are with you but remember you still have one in the oven so keep the stress down hun. :hugs:

Whisper - Awesome pics hun! They have grown so much! Glad you were able to work out your family stuff and get that off your shoulder.

Happy - Sorry about more bed rest. Whatever is best for the babies though.

Sweet - Where are you??? Hope you are doing ok. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Getting worried hun.

Michelle, Wanna & Sandoval - Hope you ladies are ok? When are your next scans?

I just found this thread! I wondered where everyone was posting. Can I join? Here's my info:
Age 46
How long TTC: 10 years
This was IVF#4
Eggs Retrieved 11
Eggs Fertilized 10
Days between ER and ET 5
How many :cold: I have 1
Day I got my BFP Dec 7th
Number of First Beta: 354
Number of Second Beta: 1254
Number of babies: 1
Due Date: August 16th

Of course you can join. Welcome aboard Chase! I will add your info to 1st post later today when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->