IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Well I'm glad is going away! Any m/s yet or cravings?

I don't really have MS. I just go through phases where I feel very fussy about food and only certain food items sound good. I am the queen of being picky. Alot of things seem gross alot of the time. If I do feel naseuos then it is usually because my stomach is empty and when I do eat it makes me feel better. My bump is so big even though I only weigh one pound more than my normal pre-pregnancy weight. Very odd...:wacko: My biggest problem is being so tired all of the time. I can't believe how tired this pregnancy is making me. :dohh: I still get cramping on and off as well. There have been afew timeswhere I felt super bitchy and everything was super annoying. LOL.:haha::blush:

What about you hun? What have your symptoms been like? Also how long do they want you to stay on bed rest for?

Hi ladies! Thought I'd share my lovely lines with you all!

https://i47.tinypic.com/mj5rgw.jpghttps://i46.tinypic.com/2vb4gtu.jpg First one is today's test, second pic is Wednesday's test on the right, today's on the left.

I go for a repeat beta Monday, then they've scheduled an us for Tuesday. I can't wait!

Hope you all are well!

Great lines!!! :thumbup: They look darker than the last HPT!!! Good luck with your next betas!!:flower:

I haven't been on in awhile because I haven't been feeling well. I have just gotten back from the FS and had my first ultrasound. For starters... The lump in my stomach is my left ovary. It has gotten so large that he couldn't even fit the whole thing on the ultrasound machine. My right ovary is quite large also. Both of them are way bigger then my uterus. He also explained that I am considered 6 weeks in OB terms because they go by LMP. But in his eyes I am 5 weeks 5 days by ER date.

Now for my uterus.. There was 1 very strong baby:cloud9: We could see the yolk sac and everything looked rite on track for that one. He felt confident that it would continue to grow.

Then what seemed to be attached to that was another sac a little bit smaller with nothing visible inside.

If 1 embryo implanted and split, there should be 1 sac and 2 babies.. If 2 embryos implanted, there should be 2 separate sacs and 2 separate babies. Still to early to know exactly what's going on.. He said it is almost like the 1 embryo implanted and tried to split but wasn't successful:shrug: He didn't feel 100% that there is only 1 baby either because it was so hard to even find my uterus with my giant ovaries.

Anyways... I am very happy to have 1 baby that looks good:cloud9:I am going to watched closely. So I go back next week on the 10th for another ultrasound and then again on the 15th.

Hold I'm glad everything is moving along. I'm sorry about your ovaries I hope they go back to normal soon. Hopefully on your next appt you will get to find out for sure if you have two babies. I also have an appt on the 10th.

Wanna my symptoms are extremely tired and a little nauseous in the afternoon. I get super hungry and then when I eat the food tastes awful. My boobs hurt every morning and I have to sleep in a sports bra. I am showing now I think I started showing around 7 weeks but now I can see the difference. I'm already in maternity clothes. I have one more week of bed rest and I really hope the SCH is gone because I am bored out of my mind. I can't wait to see my twins again! I do have a NT scan on the 14th I hope everything goes well.

Whisper - I'm really showing this week. My bump has doubled in size in the last two weeks.

Michelle, Whisper & Happy - Yes, I feel the same about the appetite thing. Everything I eat has no taste to it no matter what I do to it. I am forcing myself to eat small amounts every 2-3hrs. Stuff like fruits, yogurts, jellos, cupcakes, etc.!

Lucie - Congrat's again and welcome to the new thread!!! Awesome lines on your test! When ever you are ready to post your info is fine girl!

Wanna - I hope you like your new OB much better. I had many issues with my first as you girls know and I am really glad I finally decided to switch. Still have my fingers crossed for you hubby!

Hold - Hope the 2nd baby shows up on your next ultrasound!

Update on me - Have an ultrasound scheduled for this Monday. Can't wait. Bump has doubled in size in the last two weeks. Allergies have been acting up this week and had one day with a migrain for about 24hrs which was really bad. Been getting alot more nassea too.

Want I'm so excited about your scan! I can't believe you are almost in your second trimester! I hope your allergies ease up.

Does anyone know at how many weeks you can find out the sex?

Want I'm so excited about your scan! I can't believe you are almost in your second trimester! I hope your allergies ease up.

Does anyone know at how many weeks you can find out the sex?

Can't wait either. About finding out the sex it's around 16-18weeks. And some friends said to eat a small candy bar or something because it will make the baby move more and make it easier for the ultrasound technician to identify if it's a boy or girl.

I think you can find out the sex between 15-20 weeks. Want is so close!!!

Want, I really want to wait until after my beta Monday and us Tuesday before adding my info.

What's the earliest any of you had a scan? Tuesday I'll be 5 weeks 4 days and just wondering what I can expect to see.

Good luck Monday want!

Wanna my symptoms are extremely tired and a little nauseous in the afternoon. I get super hungry and then when I eat the food tastes awful. My boobs hurt every morning and I have to sleep in a sports bra. I am showing now I think I started showing around 7 weeks but now I can see the difference. I'm already in maternity clothes. I have one more week of bed rest and I really hope the SCH is gone because I am bored out of my mind. I can't wait to see my twins again! I do have a NT scan on the 14th I hope everything goes well.

I hope the SCH goes away soon hun!! :hugs::hugs:

Since you are showing are you going to take a bump pic? I would love to see your bump!!! :winkwink:

@Hold, that is great news that your first scan went so well!!! I am so glad that you saw one healthy baby bean growing!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months to you!! :flower:

As far as the sex of the baby I found this info on it...

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/gender-ultrasound.shtml

This is most commonly done between the 18th and 26th weeks of the pregnancy, but some newer ultrasound technology can determine the baby’s gender as early as 12 or 13 weeks.

@Want, so it sounds like depending on the ultrasound machine, you might be able to find out the sex in your next scan!! Good luck!!:thumbup:

Here is my bump:

https://https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zpsdaec886e.jpg

Lucie - i did my first ultrasound at 4weeks and saw the heartbeat.

Wanna - that is awesome. I hope they have a newer machine so I can find out on Monday!

Happy - awesome bump pic! I'll get hubby to post mine later since I don't know his photobucket info.

@Happy, your bump is super cute!!!! You look great!!! :flower:

Hi ladies, sorry I've been totally MIA! I was busy visiting and things over christmas and have took a while to catch up. Also, I've been SO tired! Love the bump pics! I have only started to show but to others i probably just look like I'm gaining weight! We had a 10 week scan to check everything was looking ok and peanut was waving and doing somersaults, so cute! I have the 12 week scan on Wednesday and can't wait for another peek. Hope you are all well x

Hey everyone!

Want - GL with your u/s on Monday! Wouldn't be cool if they could tell the gender already?!?

Happy - Awesome twin bump! I had my hubby take a pic of mine today, but there is still not much to see, though it is just starting to get to the point where people will be wondering. Like Sandoval, it mostly looks like I am just packing on some holiday weight.

How are you Wanna?

Lucie - I looked at your lines and they look super dark and awesome! Hopefully you will get to see a heartbeat at your u/s, though sometimes I guess that can take a little longer. Fx for you!

Sandoval - So glad your little one is looking good! So cool to see them moving and such!

AFM - I have a u/s on Wednesday. I feel excitement with a twinge of anxiety every time I go in! Just hoping both twins still look good. My fatigue and nausea are starting to get a little better (I think) so I am going to try to do more walking and such. I went on a walk with DH today even though it is super cold and snowy here in Utah. It's hard not to stay curled up inside all the time! I am ready for spring! I'm going to ask my OB on Wednesday if it will be ok for DH and I to go on a road trip to California so I can get some warmth and sunshine. I think this could be our last vacation for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->