IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Wanna I'm sorry about your DH leaving but hopefully the 2 weeks will go by quick. Yay for shopping! The cribs look really nice. It's nice to start shopping now to prepare for the twins.

Wanna - Sry your DH has to be away for 2weeks. Hope that time flies by and back with you soon. Yay for buying baby stuff. We've bought some clothes and other stuff. I will try & post some pics of what we bought here later.

Hello everyone,

Here is my 19 week bump! It's hard to believe I'm a week away from 20 weeks. I'm still on bed rest the hematoma is getting smaller. The babies are starting to move more. I hope everyone is doing well.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps926ca8f3.jpg

@Happy, your bump is coming along nicely and you are looking really cute hun. :flower: Your bracelet is really pretty. I like it a lot. :winkwink: I am glad that the hematoma is getting smaller. :thumbup: I hope that you can come off bed rest soon!! It is so neat to be able to feel the babies moving around in there and I can feel suttle movements from time to time with my twins too.

Awesome bump Happy!!!!

Those of you that bought that doppler to hear baby's heartbeat, can you give an updated review on it? Really want to get one.

here are some of the things we've bought:

SWEETSOFT_042_33998_BLU.jpg
6-9months $8.99 from Zulily

CALVINKLEIN_273172042_99_P6_1358469686.jpg
12months $11.49 from Zulily

TEDDYBOOM_17304_Blue_1355425889.jpg
18months $8.99 from Zulily

LITTLEREBELS_6C4543.jpg
18months $9.99 from Zulily

SWEETSOFT_042_17018_LIG_1356556121.jpg
6-9months $12.99 from Zulily

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ixcOlrVwL._SX300_.jpg 5 pc Diaper bag set $22.99 from Amazon

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41UTViw%2BUdL._SY300_.jpg Itzbeen pocket nanny timer $17.15 from Amazon

There have been other stuff. This is just some of our favorites.

Also, some friends highly recommended a movement monitor. They were only able to sleep well after getting it knowing they didn't have to worry. This is the one they recommended because it is small(smaller then a credit card) and clips right on the baby's diaper. It's expensive but we will be buying this for sure. Don't want to have to lose sleep worrying. They said it was like $120 at babiesRus but dh found it on Amazon for $91

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418QcFx0v2L._SY300_.jpg Snuza portable baby movement monitor.

Cute outfits, Want. Now I really have the Jones to start buying stuff!

Very cute outfits want. I'm going to look into the movement monitor. It's a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

happy - AWESOME bump pic :) You look really great!

want -Really cute outfits ;)

I was talking to DH last night since my gender scan is 3/22 and he won't be able to go with. He has to work so I was going to have the tech put the gender in a sealed envelope so we could find out together. He told me he doesn't want to know :saywhat: And I could find out but not tell him....that won't happen! So we are now team :yellow: I also updated my pregnancy journal with today's bump picture! :)

Hope everyone else is doing good and has a great weekend!!

Well, Reba just came back from the 16 week checkup - all is great! HB at 150 and her belly is measuring 15cm. I didn't even know they did that, but I checked it out and she's right in the range. So I'm feeling really happy right about now. :happydance:

Michelle that is so sweet! I couldn't be team yellow but if DH wanted to then I would. It will be so exciting! With your son did you have a natural delivery?

Chase happy 16 weeks! I'm glad Reba is measuring right along.

Happy 16 weeks Chase and what an awesome check-up :)

Happy - Thanks; I am actually now glad we decided team yellow! And funny thing my DH sends me a text telling me he was joking....real funny, NOT! So now I am all for team yellow and he has to wait ;) With DS I had a c-section as I will with this one. And with DS at my 20 week scan they told me he was a girl; it wasn't until after 30 weeks I found out otherwise, so this time it makes waiting a little easier for me.

I could never survive being on team yellow - I'd die! It would be bad enough having to wait for the US if I didn't already know I was team blue. Having to wait for the birth would be something I just wouldn't be capable of.

It may be easy for me to say now team yellow, but it will probably get harder as we get closer. The good thing is we have all DS's baby stuff, and the bedding was neutral anyhow, so we really don't have to buy much of anything. If we end up with a girl, then she is going to have a blue car seat, stroller, etc... cause I am not buying those high price items again. We can throw blankets over it so it isn't so obvious. I have some neutral clothes too.

here are some of the things we've bought:

SWEETSOFT_042_33998_BLU.jpg
6-9months $8.99 from Zulily

CALVINKLEIN_273172042_99_P6_1358469686.jpg
12months $11.49 from Zulily

TEDDYBOOM_17304_Blue_1355425889.jpg
18months $8.99 from Zulily

LITTLEREBELS_6C4543.jpg
18months $9.99 from Zulily

SWEETSOFT_042_17018_LIG_1356556121.jpg
6-9months $12.99 from Zulily

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ixcOlrVwL._SX300_.jpg 5 pc Diaper bag set $22.99 from Amazon

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41UTViw%2BUdL._SY300_.jpg Itzbeen pocket nanny timer $17.15 from Amazon

There have been other stuff. This is just some of our favorites.

Also, some friends highly recommended a movement monitor. They were only able to sleep well after getting it knowing they didn't have to worry. This is the one they recommended because it is small(smaller then a credit card) and clips right on the baby's diaper. It's expensive but we will be buying this for sure. Don't want to have to lose sleep worrying. They said it was like $120 at babiesRus but dh found it on Amazon for $91

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418QcFx0v2L._SY300_.jpg Snuza portable baby movement monitor.

Those outfits are super cute hun!!!! :thumbup: I think that the pocket nanny and the baby movement monitors are both great devices to help out with baby!!! Those are great ideas. Thanks for suggesting those!! :thumbup:

happy - AWESOME bump pic :) You look really great!

want -Really cute outfits ;)

I was talking to DH last night since my gender scan is 3/22 and he won't be able to go with. He has to work so I was going to have the tech put the gender in a sealed envelope so we could find out together. He told me he doesn't want to know :saywhat: And I could find out but not tell him....that won't happen! So we are now team :yellow: I also updated my pregnancy journal with today's bump picture! :)

Hope everyone else is doing good and has a great weekend!!

Wow, DH is patient since he is willing to wait to find out the gender. :thumbup: I don't have any patience right now and it seems like forever well I am waiting for my March appointments so we can find out the genders. The suspense is killing me!!! I wish I could find out right now. LOL!!!:haha::blush: I will have to pop by your journal to see your bump pic!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!!! :flower:

Well, Reba just came back from the 16 week checkup - all is great! HB at 150 and her belly is measuring 15cm. I didn't even know they did that, but I checked it out and she's right in the range. So I'm feeling really happy right about now. :happydance:

I am so glad to hear that Reba and baby are both doing so great!!!:thumbup: That is a nice strong heart beat!! Although your son's heart beat of 150 is making me doubt my theory that I am pregnant with a boy and girl twins. I was thinking that since one always has a lower heart beat that the lower heart beat is a boy and the faster heart beat is a girl. The slower one ranges from 120 to 135 and the other baby is always around the 150's or higher. Hmmm....:shrug: I can't wait until we can find out the genders!!!! :happydance:

Chase - So glad Casper's appointment went well. I bet it was tough to wait so long to hear how he is doing. GL with your next scan!

Want - Way cute stuff! Now that I know genders I can start doing some shopping too!

Michelle - I am cracking up that you are team yellow now. So funny. Sounds like something my DH would do. Of course the temptation will only increase as you get closer to your next scan. :winkwink:

Wanna - isn't it tough waiting for the next scan? I felt the same way. What is your guess about the gender of your twins?

Happy & Sandoval - Hope you ladies are doing well.

AFM - just hanging out in the airport waiting to fly home from our vacation. We had a really good relaxing time. Usually DH and I run around like crazy on vacation seeing everything.This time we just took it easy and it was so nice! I think this will be our last big trip for a while. I am thinking we will stick pretty close to home while the twins are little. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA. We moved house this week so it's been a bit hectic and I had no internet connection for a while.

Michelle - Yay for team yellow!! I'm not the only one holding out now :hugs:

Chase - Great check-up. It must be so good to get those updates.

Want - loving the clothes, they are so cute.

Wanna - Really can't wait to find out the gender of your babies! Not long now

I'm loving feeling my baby move. It's still only a few times each day, but it's getting stronger. Can't wait for my next scan in 2 weeks to see the baby again, it seems so long since we last seen him/her!

michelle - wow team yellow. I don't think we would be able to be team yellow. We are to excited to be prepared(in terms of decorating and buying stuff)waiting for our son.

had some nose bleeds this week. Read online and it's because of my sinuses. glad it's nothing serious. I go for a glucose test at 24weeks. I'm getting big. lol

Any updates on the two of you who purchased the baby dopplers? Want to know which brand again and if it was easy to use, able to hear the heartbeat well, etc. so we can purchase one. Leaning towards the angel sounds one right now.

@Whisper, yes the wait is torture!!! LOL!!! My gender guess is I am having one boy and one girl. My DH thinks it will be two boys. I can't wait to find out!! The week of March 11th we will either find out on the Monday or for sure on my level 2 ultrasound appointment on Friday the 15th.

@Want, I got the sonoline B Doppler and I love it. It works great and it shows the baby's heart rates so you can tell for sure if it is the baby or your heart beat that you are hearing. Plus it plays it over a speaker so your DH can hear. Here is a link to the one I bought and the website I bought mine off of as well. I would highly recommend it!! :thumbup:

https://www.clinicalguard.com/id/sonoline-b-handheld-pocket-fetal-doppler--p-174.html?kw={keyword}&gclid=COS05-6j4rUCFdGd4AodgBwAXA

Here is my 16 wk 4 day twin bump!!! My belly is growing pretty big now!! :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/16wks03-03-2013_zpsbf819ccb.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/16wks03-3-13_zps60a4b753.jpg

Want- I have the Sonoline B Doppler also and I absolutely love it!! Been using it since 8 weeks :) I highly recommend that one!

Cute bumps ladies!!!! I will have to take a picture and post my bump, once I pop! Lol still nothing to see for me but I can feel my uterus very well from the outside now. A little over a week till I have my next ultrasound and should get a 100% on gender :)

What's the gender score now? How many pink, how many blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->