IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Oh whisper you did have a tough time. I'm glad everything is well and the babies are good. I didn't know ligaments can cause you to throw up I keep reading we are suppose to have around 6 glasses of water but that's a lot of water. Take it easy I hope the pain has gone away.

Oh boy everyone - it's been a tough day! I was feeling pretty sick after dinner last night and ended up waking up in the night a and throwing up. Then when I got up this morning, I was having some pain in my lower right abdomen and then threw up three more times! Sorry if that is TMI. Anyway, the pain in my side got really bad (like an 8) and I ended up going to the hospital (same hospital where I plan to deliver). They put me in labor and delivery so they could check me out and check on the babies. They ran a bunch of tests and were able to rule out infection, appendicitis, gall bladder, kidney stones, and a bunch of other stuff. They are pretty sure it is just round ligament pain! They said the pain from round ligament can be severe and sharp and often just on one side. I was also pretty dehydrated (probably in part from throwing up so much) so they gave me two bags of IV fluid and I really felt a lot better after that. I'm not sure why I was throwing up except that I tend to eat too much rich food on Sundays when we visit my family or DH's family. I guess there is not a much to be done about the ligament pain, but I am definitely going to drink more water and stay away from rich food totally! I have just been so miserable all day. I'm home now and at least I know the babies are alright. :wacko:

Awww, I am so sorry that you got so sick and were having so much RL pain!!! Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs: I am glad to hear that you are feeling better now though. Make sure you take care of yourself and try to drink plenty of fluids. :hugs::hugs: I know when my gall bladder was going to hell whenever I would eat rich, greasy, spicy or deep fried foods I would throw up repeatedly and end up having bad stomach pains. I ended up having my gall bladder removed though and the pain was in the top center of my stomach just below my breasts, and you aren't describing pain there so it probably isn't that. But I can understand how unpleasant your episode of being sick must have been. :hugs:

I have been having a lot of cramping and RL pain too lately, but it hasn't made me throw up. But I haven't been sleeping well this weekend because I have cramping at night and I have been very uncomfortable the last few days so I can relate.:wacko:

I had my regular OB appointment today and they did do an ultrasound video, but unfortunately they couldn't tell me the genders. But on a positive note the nurse found both babies heart beats and they both look good. :thumbup: If anyone wants to read about my visit or watch my ultrasound video from the appointment it is in my journal and here is a link to the page page. :thumbup: I won't find out the twins genders until my level 2 ultrasound on Friday 03/15.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...years-lttc-p-69-17wk-ultrasound-video-69.html

Wanna I'm counting down to Friday! I hope everything goes well. I'm glad the babies are growing well.

Whisper- I am so sorry about the pain :hugs: I have ligament pain also, but it doesn't make me throw up, just painful. Can't imagine throwing up along with the pain!

Wanna- good luck on Friday at your ultrasound!!! :) fingers crossed you get 1 of each!

Happy- sorry about being on bed rest the entire pregnancy! That must be difficult, but a blessing in disguise for you maybe? :)

Chase- have you started shopping yet?

Want- how do you like the Doppler?

Michelle- are you feeling better? How's your tummy looking!

Sand- I don't know how your staying team yellow!! Your strong! Lol

AFM- today I have an ultrasound!! My ultrasound tech is amazing at getting clear shots of baby and OB is confident I will have a 100% on gender by the end of the day!! :) I can't wait, I'm so excited! I will update when I get home! I am also starting to feel baby move a couple times a day :cloud9:
Other then that, I feel pretty good. Still finding some food to hard for my tummy and every time I get brave and try something new, I regret it badly!! I can't handle seasonings for some reason.

@Hold, I am glad to hear that you and baby are both doing so well!! That is really great that you had a good ultrasound tech and that you will be finding out the gender for sure soon!!! Good luck!!! :flower:

Whisper, I'm sorry you had to visit hospital. Sounds horrible, but hopefuly you're feeling a lot better now.

Wanna, I was desperate to know what you're having! I'm living vicariously through you! I'll check in on Friday to find out.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

I had my 20 week scan today, it was amazing. Baby looks great and there were no defects apparent. The ultrasound tech asked me right at the end if we wanted to know the gender; it was so hard saying no! Weird thing is, my gut tells me I'm having a girl but my baby's face on the screen looked like a boy to me. Still no clue haha!

Whisper, my goodness!! I am sorry for what you are going through, hoping you are feeling better now!

Hold - Amazing you will get confirmation so soon on the gender ;) I am doing good great, thanks! Tummy is showing a little bump :) Hope all is well with you!

Sandoval - The closer it gets to my scan the more I am worried I won't be able to stay team yellow :haha: I think if I didn't have the scan coming up I wouldn't care, but OMG, this is soooo hard not knowing!!! It may be a last minute thing....trying to keep it team yellow, but I may cave!!!

Good luck wanna on Friday :)

Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

Wanna - Sorry you didn't get to see genders on Monday. Luckily Friday is right around the corner! Feels like forever though I'm sure. :hugs:

Hold - Hope your scan went well and that you got gender confirmation! I know how you feel about food. I keep thinking I'm over the whole nausea/discomfort thing, and next thing you know, I'm really regretting something I ate. I've had it though! I'm going on a strict healthy/mild food diet for the rest of my pregnancy. We'll see how I do....

Sandoval - Yay for a good 20 week scan!

Michelle - I think we will all understand if the temptation is too strong at your next scan. :winkwink: Just make sure that if you cave, you let all of us in on the secret!

AFM - I am feeling much better today. I had to go in to see my OB as he gave instructions that I was to get right in to see him as soon as possible this week. The babies are looking good and I am measuring just right. He was just a little worried as the monitors showed I was having some mini contractions yesterday. He gave me instructions to start decreasing my activity level over the next couple of weeks and I may have to go on bed rest if the mini contractions keep happening. Keep your fingers crossed that I can keep cooking these babies as long as I need to!

Thanks for the good luck wishes for my ultrasound on Friday girls. Fingers crossed the babies aren't shy so we can find out the genders that day!! :thumbup:

@Michelle and Sandoval, I give you girls a lot of credit for sticking with staying team yellow!! You girls have a lot more will power then I could ever have. :haha::blush:

@Whisper, I am glad that you are feeling better after being sick!! :hugs: But, I am sorry about the mini contractions and I hope they stop so you don't end up on bed rest!!! Make sure that you take it easy and try to relax in the mean time!! Take care of yourself hun!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

Well it's a.............

SURPRISE still :) lol

Was very shocked to see that baby very much looks like a girl!!!! I will be waiting till my 18-20 week 4D ultrasound before I start buying things :haha: Was told once boy now and once girl, so I am torn and don't believe either way yet lol Baby is healthy, good heartbeat and measuring 15 weeks 6 days, so a couple days ahead. The only "problem" seemed to be my right ovary has gone back behind my cervix, possibly even on top of it a little. Will see what Dr's thoughts are on that this afternoon.

@Hold, I am glad that the ultrasound went good and that the baby looks healthy and is growing right on schedule!! :thumbup: That is really great news!! :happydance: How funny that the other ultrasound tech might of guessed wrong and it could be a girl!!!! LOL!!! :haha::dohh: Oh gosh!! I have had a few girls on the boards tell me stories about how one ultrasound person said it was one gender and then weeks later they find out it is the exact opposite!!! LOL!!:haha:

I hope that everything with your ovary is going to be okay and that it won't cause any problems for you. Big hugs to you!!:hugs::hugs:

Hold - Wow! Total turn around eh? Just when we think we know what to expect...I have been hearing a bunch of stories lately about the gender scan not being accurate. Hopefully you know before delivery. :winkwink:

Hold I would be worried too! First boy and now girl. How exciting you are feeling movement. 20 weeks will come by soon.

Sandoval happy 20 weeks! Wow I can't believe we are half way there.

Whisper I'm glad you are feeling better. My OB said I would start feeling contractions now that I'm 20 weeks. I've felt them twice already.

AFM, had my u/s and was confirmed on boy/girl. The twins are 13 oz each and they are growing accordingly. They are moving more now. I'm still on bed rest so I'm enjoying it. I did set up a date for a baby shower and register. This weekend we'll start looking at the furniture.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks Happy, time is flying by now eh?!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Wanna, hopefully the twins' genders will be revealed! x

Whisper - Sorry you got sick and I'm glad your feeling better.

Wanna - Hope you find out the genders tomorrow so you can start buying stuff and picking your names.

Hold - Hope you find out the gender soon. The doppler works well. Some static but we are able to find the heartbeat without having to use gel. Using gel there is less static and you can hear the heartbeat better. You can record to the PC also but DH hasn't had a chance to yet. Nicholas has been kicking alot this week. Really hard too. lol

Sandoval & Michelle - I don't know how your doing it. No way I would be able to stay team yellow girls.

Happy - Yay for Team Blue & Team Pink! :happydance:

It's been so quiet on this thread lately!!! I was just stopping in to see how everyone is doing?? I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has a great week!!! :flower:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/shymartinez1/HAVE%20A%20GOOD%20WEEK_WEEKEND/awesomeweek.gif

I think we are all just tired at this point. I know I am. My tailbone is hurting from sleeping sitting up lately. lol. Wish it was July already.

Had a pretty big day today. we are just past our 6month mark. Went and had an ultrasound today and saw Nicholas in 3D. The tech said it would depend on what position he was in if we were going to get a good angle. Well he was hiding so the placenta was in the way. But we still got to see his nose and mouth in 3D. Was so awesome. I think he has my mouth and DH thinks he has his mouth. lol. Afterwards we got a call from DH's sister and turns out she is pregnant too but with a girl. She is due 1wk before me and had't told anybody yet. Would be awesome if they both arrived on the same day.

Oh, we also bought our changing table at IKEA today for $59.

@Want, I can relate to being tired!!! I have had some pretty bad days ruff days myself, really crampy, tired and not sleeping very good!!! I have been having a hard time

The latest updates with me is that DH & I weren't able to find out the genders of the twins last Friday because we were running late and I went to the wrong office location, so I had to reschedule the gender reveal appointment for next Tuesday 03/26, so I was disappointed on Friday but the time has already flown by really fast and I only have 8 more days until we can find out so hopefully it will be here before we know it.

I also have picked out my baby shower theme I think and I really like the two peas in a pod theme for my twins. Here is a link to my journal so you guys can see the stuff I like. :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-years-lttc-tues-03-26-gender-reveal-78.html

DH put the cribs together the other day and our rocker glider. Here is the latest pics of the nursery. I think it is coming together nicely so far. All we have left to do is pick out the nursery crib bedding and decorations!! I can't do that until we find out the genders though. Here are some pictures.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/nursery03-13-13_zpscdea4290.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ottoman03-16-13_zps28f7274c.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/cherrycribs03-16-13_zps09eea383.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/nurserypic03-16-13_zpsab4f739a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->