IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Wanna that is a gorgeous bump! I'm going with boy and girl. Hopefully you'll find out on the first u/s.

Whisper I'm glad you had a great vacation.

Want good luck on your glucose test.

Hold don't worry your belly will pop when you least expect it.

Want- I have the Sonoline B Doppler also and I absolutely love it!! Been using it since 8 weeks :) I highly recommend that one!

Cute bumps ladies!!!! I will have to take a picture and post my bump, once I pop! Lol still nothing to see for me but I can feel my uterus very well from the outside now. A little over a week till I have my next ultrasound and should get a 100% on gender :)

What's the gender score now? How many pink, how many blue?

So I'm thinking we have four boys (Want, Hold, Chase and Happy) and three girls (two for me, one for Happy) so far. Plus two for team yellow! And we are still waiting anxiously on Wanna. Did I miss anyone?

Wow, almost an even spread so far! Wonder what way Wanna will tip the balance!

I'm still convinced Wanna is bringing two boys to the table. We'll all find out soon. And Reba just messaged me to say that Casper was really moving around this morning so I'm feeling totally buzzed about that! He's an active little fellow.

Thanks for sharing your gender guesses guys and for the compliments on my bump!!! :flower:

I will find out the genders next week. I have my regular OB appointment on Monday 03/11, but I am not totally sure if they will do an ultrasound or tell me the genders on this day. But, I have my level 2 ultrasound on Friday 03/15 so during that appointment I should find out the genders for sure as long as both babies cooperate. Fingers crossed we know for sure by the 15th!!! :winkwink:

I think DH & I are going to do something cute and fun for when we do our gender announcements!! I am going to buy a bunch of pink and blue balloons over this coming weekend and have them inflated with helium so they will float. I am either going to have each of us stand with the bunch of balloons in the color of each of the twins genders and kissing, maybe with matching pink or blue shirts with the balloon colors we are holding in our hands.

Or, second gender announcement picture idea is decorating two card board boxes with Baby A and Baby B, and then sealing them up with the color balloons for each baby in each box, and then opening the boxes to release the balloons to reveal the gender and doing the pic as the balloons come out!!! I haven't decided which idea I want to do for sure just yet, but I think that both sound cute!!! :winkwink:

@Chase, I am so glad to hear that everything is continuing to go well with Casper!!! :thumbup: That is wonderful news!!! :winkwink:

Cute bump wanna :)

Yay Sandoval...glad I am not the only one going team yellow ;)

Hope everyone is doing good! I was home sick yesterday and working from home today. I have a sinus infection :( But I went to the dr and got antibiotics and a nasal spray. Now I have a constant cough...UGH! I feel like I am loosing my bump now too cause I haven't been eating much, but drinking tons of fluids. I am finally starting to get my appetite back, but it's been so hard. And I am feeling this LO move like crazy at times during the day; it's so awesome!!!!

Chase - You might have your hands full with such a wiggly little guy! :winkwink:

Wanna - That gender scan is coming right up! Cute ideas for the gender reveal!

Michelle - So glad you are feeling your LO move around! So bummed that you are now dealing with a sinus infection. Those are awful. Hopefully you will be back to feeling good and eating like normal soon!

Chase Casper will keep you busy for sure.

Wanna I hope you find out the sex soon. The suspense is killing me!

Michelle I hope you feel better soon. Yay for LO moving!

I hope everyone is doing well.

I had my 20 week OB appt. everything looks good. I get the feeling I'll be on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy and I'm fine with that. I'm so used to it by now. It will give me time to get everything ready for the twins. They are starting to move more and DH has felt our little boy move. Here is my 20 week bump.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps624e8da3.jpg

Awww, Happy your bump is super cute!!!!:thumbup: Your top is very pretty!!! :winkwink: Sorry about the prolonged bed rest hun!! :hugs: Hopefully time will go by fast for the remainder of the bed rest and you have some things to help keep busy!! :hugs:

I felt one of the twins kicking the other day too and I was like WOAH, what was that? LOL!!:haha: Up until then I was feeling soft suttle movements, so this was pretty neat!! I think my DH will be able to feel the kicks from the outside soon as well. :thumbup:

I found some pictures on the internet to demonstrate my gender reveal ideas so you guys can get an idea of what I am thinking!!! :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/gender-reveal-balloons_zps002191d4.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Twin-Gender-Reveal-Balloons_zps2599b80d.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/couplepinkblueballoons_zpsac748bee.jpg

Super cute bump Happy!!! Sorry about the bed rest, but gotta do what is best for everyone.

Wanna they are all great ideas! I like the box releasing the balloons. I'm so looking forward to your appt so we can find out.:happydance:

Super cute bump Happy!!! Sorry about the bed rest, but gotta do what is best for everyone.

Yes that's my thought too. It's not so bad maybe I've gotten used to it. I still get to drive so my highlights are my appts it gets me out of the house.

Amazing bump happy!

Love the reveal ideas wanna, can't wait to find out. Not long now!

Awesome bumps ladies. I'll have to post an updated one soon.

Wanna - awesome ideas for your announcement. I like the balloons coming out of the box the best.

Whisper - great job on the counts. Pretty even so far. Wonder how it will look after wanna finds out. I say that one is team pink and the other team blue and we stay pretty even.

As for me - we have been talking about middle names lately and not sure yet. DH loves Luke. I think it's a maybe. Nicholas Luke. What do you girls think?

Also, thanks ladies for your review of the doppler. We went with the angel sounds one because the reviews on Amazon were really good.

Hope everyone is doing great.

Happy - You are looking great! Sorry to hear you will probably have to stay on bedrest, but I know you'll do whatever is necessary to keep those babies cooking!

Want - I like the name Luke and "Nicolas Luke" sounds good together. I guess it depends on how you think it sounds with your last name on the end. I've heard it's important to have a different number of syllables in the names?

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Not much going on with me. I am going to be making a few homemade items for the babies - started working on some crochet booties last night. I am also winding things down at my work. Only three more weeks to go and then I will be mostly done. After that point, I will only be working like, three hours per week! :happydance:

@Whisper, those home made items sound very cute!!! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that!! :thumbup:

AFM, DH and I did our gender reveal shots today outside in our backyard with the balloons. I posted some of my favorite shots in my journal if anyone wants to check out the pics. Of course we don't know the genders yet and we are hoping to find out tomorrow in our afternoon OB appointment.

Here is a link to my journal.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...xt-ob-appoint-03-11-13-a-67.html#post25989909

Want Nicholas was one of my favorites. We were going to do Nicholas Paul middle name after my DH. Nicholas Luke sounds like a great combination.

Whisper that's great you know how to make homemade items. I was thinking about making some baby blankets since I'm at home. I wish I knew how to knit I have plenty of time for that. Glad you are slowing down at work.

Wanna those pics are lovely. I can't wait. I'll be stalking your journal waiting for updates.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Want - Cute name; I like Luke for a middle name!

Whisper - So jealous about you almost being done with work! I dread getting up now everday, but I know I have to keep coming in :wacko:

Wanna - LOVE your picture; it is really cute. I hope you get to find out today the genders...still thinking 2 boys :)

Hope everyone is doing good :)

Oh boy everyone - it's been a tough day! I was feeling pretty sick after dinner last night and ended up waking up in the night a and throwing up. Then when I got up this morning, I was having some pain in my lower right abdomen and then threw up three more times! Sorry if that is TMI. Anyway, the pain in my side got really bad (like an 8) and I ended up going to the hospital (same hospital where I plan to deliver). They put me in labor and delivery so they could check me out and check on the babies. They ran a bunch of tests and were able to rule out infection, appendicitis, gall bladder, kidney stones, and a bunch of other stuff. They are pretty sure it is just round ligament pain! They said the pain from round ligament can be severe and sharp and often just on one side. I was also pretty dehydrated (probably in part from throwing up so much) so they gave me two bags of IV fluid and I really felt a lot better after that. I'm not sure why I was throwing up except that I tend to eat too much rich food on Sundays when we visit my family or DH's family. I guess there is not a much to be done about the ligament pain, but I am definitely going to drink more water and stay away from rich food totally! I have just been so miserable all day. I'm home now and at least I know the babies are alright. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->