IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Wanna, I know what you mean. I'm not a slim gal so for me I gained weight during my fresh cycle I lost it after but now I have to watch what I eat because I don't want to end up with gestational diabetes.

We do! Going by your siggy Happy we had our transfer on the same day! What a lucky day lol. I find out on wednesday if there's a healthy bean (or 2!) in there x

You are right we do! How funny! I can't wait to hear about your u/s. Maybe you will have two as well!

Just stopped by to tell you girls of a deal. If any of you were thinking of buying a baby sling carrier.

go to www.sevenslings.com

After you add a sling to your cart, type in "FAMILY2012" in promo code and you get it free($40 item). Only have to pay $11 for shipping. While supplies last.

Thanks for sharring want! That is a great deal!

Sandoval good luck on your u/s!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Well ladies, I go for my first appointment with my regular OB tomorrow!! I'm fairly certain they will do an ultrasound. I'm a little nervous...I really hope both of the twins are still growing and looking healthy. It would be rough on me if something happened to one of them. Wish me luck!

Whisper good luck tomorrow! I also have my first OB appointment tomorrow as well. I do wonder if everything is ok with the twins. Keep us posted on your appointment!

Sandoval, how was your u/s?

@whisper, good luck with your appointment today!!!:hugs: Please update us and let us girls know how it went!!!

https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/bgmyk28/Good_Luck.jpg

Well today I am officially an appleseed at 5 weeks.:happydance::happydance:
I did a bump/bloat shot this morning before I ate because as the day goes my belly gets even bigger.LOL:haha::blush: Yes, I realize that I already look about 5 months pregnant and I am wondering if maybe my ovaries are still enlarged from the IVF medications I was on which could be adding to the bloat??... LOL:haha::blush: Or it could be because i am going to have triplets!!! LOL!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/5weekbump121212.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/5wkbump121212.jpg

On another note I have been really tired lately. I did my grocery shopping yesterday at Super Walmart and I was there for a few hours, came home and put everything away. Than I was so tired that I was sitting on the couch fighting to keep my eyes open, so I went upstairs to take a nap in the master bedroom for a few hours. :sleep: That helped alot!!!

Hi girls, the u/s was amazing! Got to see little bean's heartbeat beating away, it was such a relief when she finally said, and here's the heartbeat! So there's only one in there, and I'm so happy that everything is as it should be. What a stressful day!
Whisper, hope everything went well at your apt x

Yay wanna! Appleseed! Maybe your ovaries are still swollen from the meds or maybe there's three in there! :happydance:

Sandoval I'm sure you are on :cloud9:! It's amazing seeing the little heart! When is your next appt or scan?

Wanna - Isn't it actually exciting to start looking preggos? :happydance: I think it's cool! Who knew I'd ever be excited for my belly to start growing!!!!

Sandoval - Woot for a heartbeat! That is such good news. Keeps you on the edge of your seat doesn't it? Risk of m/c goes down a ton after heartbeat is detected. Yeah!!!!

Happy - Do you get a u/s at your appointment tomorrow? I bet your twins will look great!!! :happydance:

AFM - I had my 10 week u/s today and everything looked fabulous! There are still two babies in there!!! One was all curled up and resting (though we could see it's little heart beating away) and the other was wiggling around like crazy!!! So super awesome! We got to see it's little arms and legs flapping about. Looked like it was doing jumping jacks! I was so surprised to see it moving so much this early on. DH and I are stoked!!!! So relieved that both twins seem to be doing well. I got some u/s pics, but I don't know if you can really tell much about the babies in them. I am going to take a nap now, but maybe I will post the pics later.

Aw, they sound so cute Whisper!! And clearly 2 very different personalities already, one excitable and one chilled! You must be so excited.

Happy, I have a midwife appointment on 28th Dec then my 12 week scan on 9th Jan. It all seems to be speeding up now which is a good thing!

So, do any of you ladies have gender guesses yet? I have a strong feeling I'm having a boy, not sure why. We're not going to find out the gender though, will any of you?

@Sandoval, congrats on a wonderful ultrasound today!!! That is such awesome news!! I am so happy for you hun!! :happydance::happydance:

@Whisper, Congrats on a great scan today!!! That is so wonderful that both twins are growng healthy and strong!!! I am super excited for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM, i can't wait for my ultrasound on 12/27, i dont think time can go by fast enough!!! i can't wait to see how many babies I am growing in there. I also will be so relived if we can hopefully see the heart beats than as well. I will be about 7 weeks by the time my scan is done.

@Sandoval, We are going to find out the gender of the baby well I am pregnant. I don't think I could wait until the baby is born because the suspense would kill me. LOL. :haha::blush: As fas as guessing the gender for some reason I have always imagined myself with a baby girl for my first child. Although my DH would really love a son for out first. However if we have multiples I will have no clue what we could be having. Of course the main thing is that our baby or babies are born healthy regardless of the sex!!:thumbup:

Whisper I'm so glad your twins are doing well. I hope I get a scan today. My first scan was at 6w4d and now I'm 8w1d. The fertility clinic told me not to contact the OB until my 10 weeks but when I called to make an appointment they gave me an earlier one so I'm not going to complain. I've read that with twins you get to see the OB more often.

Sandoval we are going to find out the sex as soon as we can! My mom thinks its one of each and I kinda hope too. My DH says they are both boys!

Wanna you have exactly two weeks until your scan! I can't wait!

Alright ladies here are some scan pictures from yesterday. You can see the heads and bodies and even some little hands if you look carefully.

baby 1.jpg

baby 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"