IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Had a pretty big day today. we are just past our 6month mark. Went and had an ultrasound today and saw Nicholas in 3D. The tech said it would depend on what position he was in if we were going to get a good angle. Well he was hiding so the placenta was in the way. But we still got to see his nose and mouth in 3D. Was so awesome. I think he has my mouth and DH thinks he has his mouth. lol. Afterwards we got a call from DH's sister and turns out she is pregnant too but with a girl. She is due 1wk before me and had't told anybody yet. Would be awesome if they both arrived on the same day.

Oh, we also bought our changing table at IKEA today for $59.

That's awesome that your scan went so well and you got to see your son in 3D!!! :happydance::happydance: I am glad that everything looks good with your baby!! That must of been so fun trying to see who baby looks the most like with your DH!!! :winkwink: Do you have any scan pics that you want to share? That is a great deal for a changing table. :thumbup: We are going to use our large dresser as a changing table in the nursery as long as the changing pad fits comfortably on it, if it won't fit then we are going to have to get a changing table as well.

Congratulations to your sister on her pregnancy!! That is very exciting!! :happydance:

Had a pretty big day today. we are just past our 6month mark. Went and had an ultrasound today and saw Nicholas in 3D. The tech said it would depend on what position he was in if we were going to get a good angle. Well he was hiding so the placenta was in the way. But we still got to see his nose and mouth in 3D. Was so awesome. I think he has my mouth and DH thinks he has his mouth. lol. Afterwards we got a call from DH's sister and turns out she is pregnant too but with a girl. She is due 1wk before me and had't told anybody yet. Would be awesome if they both arrived on the same day.

Oh, we also bought our changing table at IKEA today for $59.

That's awesome that your scan went so well and you got to see your son in 3D!!! :happydance::happydance: I am glad that everything looks good with your baby!! That must of been so fun trying to see who baby looks the most like with your DH!!! :winkwink: Do you have any scan pics that you want to share? That is a great deal for a changing table. :thumbup: We are going to use our large dresser as a changing table in the nursery as long as the changing pad fits comfortably on it, if it won't fit then we are going to have to get a changing table as well.

Congratulations to your sister on her pregnancy!! That is very exciting!! :happydance:

Thanks Wanna! Those pics of your nursery are awesome! Your farther along then We are at having everything ready. lol. We only bought the changing table because it was a great deal. Got it in White because I want to do White furniture but they had it in a couple of other colors too. We will probably be getting the crib within the next week and then will wait until the baby shower next month to start decorating and buying more stuff for the nursery.

We did get pics from the 3D scan but they aren't very good ones because of how he was positioned and the placenta is in the way.

Sounds like a great scan want ;) And congrats on your SIL being pg too!! How did she hide it for so long???

wanna - Sorry you couldn't find out the genders Friday! But your nursery looks amazing!!! We haven't even started cleaning out our other bedroom to start getting things setup :wacko: We have all of DS's stuff to put in there, so its just a matter or removing the stuff in there, painting, getting new carpet and setting everything up! I have been on DH about it, but he doesn't seem like it is urgent...MEN!!!

I had my OB appt yesterday, hb was 157 :) The dr I met yesterday said I will go for a scan between 22-24 weeks for the heart; she said that this is standard now for IVF babies. I didn't realize it, but I am all for whatever is necessary! I had my spinal bifida blood test done yesterday and my high-risk/gender scan this Friday! Still not sure if we are staying team yellow....it is getting so hard now!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

Thanks for the compliments on my nursery girls!!! :flower:

@Michelle, I am glad that everything looks great with your baby, and that is a nice strong heart beat!! :thumbup:I hope your DH gets on the ball and starts working on the nursery soon!! At least it doesn't sound like you have that much to work on in there, so once your DH starts it shouldn't be to long before he finishes at least. I hope your upcoming scans and tests all come back great!! Hopefully you and your DH can make up your minds and decide if you can stick to being team yellow or not?? Good luck with deciding!! :winkwink:

Michelle - SIL lives 4hrs away and doesn't have any coworkers on her Facebook. So we had no idea. She said when we told her our news she was praying it was a boy because she was having a girl. Lol

Hello everyone!

Want - That is awesome you got to see your LO in 3D! Especially cool that you got a good view of his little nose and mouth.

Wanna - sorry things didn't work out for you on Friday. :( Not long though until you get back in. Way to go getting everything organized and ready. Your nursery looks fabulous. Looks like you have a nice large room for the twins!

Michelle - Glad your appointment went well! Scan will be here before you know it! I think you should just do what you think will make you happiest - whether that means staying team yellow or finding out the gender. I bet your heart will know what to do. ;)

AFM - I know what you are all saying about being tired out. It is getting harder and harder to get comfortable at night. I am getting pretty big ladies! It took me a while to start growing, and now I'm growing like crazy. I'm definitely losing some mobility. I'm fairly petite and still have three months to go! Oh my. I'm sensing some bedrest in my future. I'm super glad that I am cutting down to about three hours of work per week in just two weeks. It is time!

Hello ladies, I'm sorry I've been absent, but last week I was told I could go back to work and this is my first week back. I'm so glad to be back!

Wanna the nursery is looking great! I really love the color.

Want how exciting to see your baby in 3D. Congrats to your SIL.

Michelle heartbeat sounds like a girl to me. I'm also doing a fetal echo heart in two weeks. They told me it was required due to IVF.

Whisper I can only imagine how much you are growing being petite. Hopefully taking those three hours will help you out.

AFM had a cervix u/s yesterday and its nice and long 5.1 cm. I've been feeling good. I'm starting to look around for maternity pics and trying to decide when it's the right time to do them. I don't wanna be too big.

Have a great day!

Hi everyone!!

Happy - YAY for being able to go back to work ;) I bet it is nice to get out of the house!! And I have been thinking girl all along :)

Whisper - Now that my scan is tomorrow I don't think I can hold out waiting :haha: I knew I would possibly cave!! But my DH is being difficult about the whole thing, so although we will find out together, it may not be till sometime over the weekend!! Especially since if it is a boy, we have sooooo many clothes from DS, that I would want to get them all washed and ready before the delivery.

Hope everyone else is doing great!!

I am excited to see my LO tomorrow :)

Whisper - yeah, I'm petit too n have been growing like crazy lately too. On our 24wk scan on Monday they told us Nicholas is a pound and a half. Looked online and 24wks are usually just over a pound. So yeah.

Happy - yay for being able to go back to work but remember not to exert yourself.

Michelle - I know it's got to be hard being team yellow so be proud that you held out this long because I wouldn't have been able to.

Update on me - We have picked the color for the nursery(soft baby blue) and DH will be painting it in the next couple of weeks as he wants to take pictures for the video he is making of me and our new arrival. We will probably be purchasing our crib within the next week as well. Oh and we sent out our shower invites this past week too. Having our shower on April 28th.

Anyone have ideas for pregnancy pics? DH already having me take some for the video he's making.

Want - Cannot wait to see pictures of your nursery :) That is really sweet of your DH making the video! I have heard of girls getting professional pg pictures done....one had baby blocks that spelled out baby and showed her holding it across her bare belly. I am sure whatever you do, it will be something you will always remember!!

@Happy, I am so glad that you have been given the okay to come off of bedrest and go back to work. :thumbup: That is really great news!! :happydance: I want to get professional maternity pictures done as well some with myself and some with DH & I together. I am thinking I will do them in June when my belly is nice and huge, and hopefully I won't be to uncomfortable yet, I may move them to May if I am feeling really uncomfortable before then though.

@Michelle, enjoy your ultrasound tomorrow!! I hope that everything looks great with your baby!! :thumbup:

@Want, to get ideas to do your own maternity pictures, just go a google search for maternity photographers and look at their portfolios to see what they did with other people's maternity pose photos!! :winkwink: Your nursery sounds like it is going to be really pretty and I can't wait to see the final product!! :thumbup:

Want - Cannot wait to see pictures of your nursery :) That is really sweet of your DH making the video! I have heard of girls getting professional pg pictures done....one had baby blocks that spelled out baby and showed her holding it across her bare belly. I am sure whatever you do, it will be something you will always remember!!

Dh is going to do that with me, lol. Already bought the baby blocks. Just waiting to get the bump a little bigger. We'll be taking them soon though I'm sure.

@Want, to get ideas to do your own maternity pictures, just go a google search for maternity photographers and look at their portfolios to see what they did with other people's maternity pose photos!! :winkwink: Your nursery sounds like it is going to be really pretty and I can't wait to see the final product!! :thumbup:

Thanks Wanna, DH already has a bunch of ideas written down from seeing them online. Was just wondering if you girls had any special ideas for photos.

I meant to post here yesterday, but never got the time after posting to my Preg diary, but the scan went great yesterday. I got the visual proof that Casper is, indeed, a boy and everything else was great. Reba has her 'regular' monthly visit next week Friday, but I'll be back home then. Being over here, I saw a bunch of family and friends I haven't seen since I've been expecting and had to put up with a new round of 'you don't know what you are getting into' comments, but I just let it roll off my back. Then I went out and bought a few things for baby. Going shopping again today - still not making the major purchases, but going to 'test drive' a few things. Hope all is going well and I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what Wanna's twin are!

@Chase, that is great news that everything continues to look great with Casper and that you have confirmation that he is indeed a boy!! :thumbup: Thanks for cheering me on about finding out the genders!! :winkwink: DH & I are both super excited as well and Tuesday afternoon will be here before we know it so it won't be long now until we know the genders!!! :happydance::happydance:

Here is my 19 weeks bump shot!!! I am holding steady at right about 10 pounds weight gain so far!! :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/19wksprenant03-22-2013-Copy_zps5e7a9474.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/19wkspregnant03-22-13-Copy_zps7551cd5d.jpg

DH & I went on a shopping spree at this huge consignment sale and got some great deals on gently used baby stuff. I wrote about it in my journal and posted the link to the website if anyone wants the info. They have these huge sales a couple of times a year all over the United States. :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-years-lttc-tues-03-26-gender-reveal-80.html

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far!! :flower:

Chase - So glad you were able to get confirmation that it's a boy. Don't worry about what other people say. It's your dream to have a son, not theirs.

Wanna - Awesome bump girl! Can't wait until Tuesday to find out the genders. Still think it's one for team Blue & one for team Pink.

Great news chase, you must have been delighted to have confirmation that Casper is indeed a boy! As for people's opinions - they don't matter in the end. Plenty single parents manage just fine, whether they be female or male. You did well to ignore x

Chase - People really shouldn't have the right to judge or make comments like that on what other people do!! I think it is awesome that you are doing this; you are going to make an amazing dad ;)

Great bump wanna :) Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Good luck for tmr wanna, can't wait to hear your news. I'm still in the one of each camp x

Happy - Yay for being off bed rest!

Michelle - I'm a little behind. Still team yellow?

Chase - That is so awesome you got to see Casper and that he is doing well. I bet a lot of your family and friends will be super proud when they see what a great dad you are.

Wanna - Tomorrow is the big day right? So exciting!

Want - You'll have to keep us updated on how your photos turn out. Does your DH have plans to take some cool pictures of your baby when he comes?

Sandoval - How are you?

I don't have much going on at the moment. I only have about one more week of my regular work schedule left and after that, I will just work two or three hours per week. I am really glad. I'm ready to move on! I am 25 weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->