IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Well ladies, I'm sorry for being MIA! I deliver my twins on Monday July 1st via c-section! I am a mom! Over the moon. Baby A had a small hole in his heart so he endede up in NICU for about 1 hour and everything was fine. I'll update every one later today!

WOW!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to hear your birth story. Congrats! So very glad Baby A is alright. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Congrats Happy! I told you we would cross the finish line around the same time.

I went into labor just on July 2nd and started to push @10pm and baby Nicholas after a 9yr wait was finally here. He was born on July 3rd @12:34am and weighs 8lbs and 11ounces. Those 2hrs & 34min of pushing were not easy and I think if I had to give one more push I would have passed out. Was wonderful to finally hold my baby. He is very very cute and has a full head of hair already lol. I will share pics with you ladies when I get a chance.

CONGRATS Want on your baby boy!! :) :baby:

CONGRATS Happy on your twins!! :) :baby: :baby:

Wanna I am heading to your journal to check on Elijah :hugs:

Whisper I don't know if I got a chance to say this yet, but congrats for bring both babies home!! :happydance:

Michelle how are the BHs been?

AFM: I went to the Drs and had an ultrasound yesterday. I was able to be at my shower and it was beautiful :) I got everything I needed for my baby girl and now back to nesting mode! My u/s went good. Baby is measuring perfectly, heart/brain look good, she has hair already!! Lol but she only weighs 3lbs and that's on the small side. Drs aren't worried, just think she is going to be 5-6lbs at birth. My cervix is still long and closed. But the huge amount of pressure I have been feeling is due to the fact that she is so so low already. She is in delivery position, even face down (couldn't even get a picture of her face). So with everything... Drs think I have about 5 more weeks left and then my cervix will give because of how low she is plus the contractions. I'm getting nervous!!!!!

Hold - so glad everything went great with your appointment. Awesome that you had a great shower too.

Congrats want and happy!!!

I am in the hospital; think my bag broke one test came back neg and one pos for it breaking. They did a steroid shot and waiting for scan results to see whats gonna happen. Contractions are getting more regular. Lo is 4.9 pounds. I will update as I can.

Want - Yay!!! That is incredible! I am sure that was the longest 2 1/2 hours of your life. So happy your boy made it here safely!

Hold - I'm glad everything is ok. Was getting a little worried about you after your last scare with contractions. It's so nice that you got to have your shower. You deserve to celebrate!

Michelle - Thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Praying that our next update from you is a positive one. :hugs:

Want - congratulations!! So happy for you and it must be so amazing to finally hold Nicholas :)

Happy - wow, congratulations to you too!! I'm so glad everything is okay with baby A :hugs:

Hold - sounds like everything is going well and how great you were able to go to your shower!! I was getting worried after your last update. Hope your little girl stays put for a while.

Michelle - posted in your journal too but just want you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Whisper - it really was the longest 2 1/2 of my life but I completely forgot all the pain when I held him for the first time.

Michelle - looks like we'll be congratulating you next.

Em - thx. It really is amazing & 9yrs overdue.
When is your next visit or scan Hun?

Here is a snapshot of our little one!

1013998_10201511619417447_1054742939_n.jpg

Well ladies, I'm sorry for being MIA! I deliver my twins on Monday July 1st via c-section! I am a mom! Over the moon. Baby A had a small hole in his heart so he endede up in NICU for about 1 hour and everything was fine. I'll update every one later today!

@Happy,Congratulations on the birth of your twins!!:happydance::happydance: I am so glad that Baby A is alright!! :thumbup: I hope that you are recovering well from your C-section and that your twins are happy and healthy!! :hugs::flower:

https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/scusemeplees/edbb1b50.gif

I went into labor just on July 2nd and started to push @10pm and baby Nicholas after a 9yr wait was finally here. He was born on July 3rd @12:34am and weighs 8lbs and 11ounces. Those 2hrs & 34min of pushing were not easy and I think if I had to give one more push I would have passed out. Was wonderful to finally hold my baby. He is very very cute and has a full head of hair already lol. I will share pics with you ladies when I get a chance.
@Want,
Congratulations on the birth of your son!! :happydance: Thanks for sharing his picture, he is adorable!! I hope that both you and Nicholas are doing well and that you are recovering comfortably from L&D. :hugs::flower:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Iluvpurplethings/Misc/6a267f8a.gif
Congrats want and happy!!!

I am in the hospital; think my bag broke one test came back neg and one pos for it breaking. They did a steroid shot and waiting for scan results to see whats gonna happen. Contractions are getting more regular. Lo is 4.9 pounds. I will update as I can.

@Michelle, I hope that everything turns out okay and I will be keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs: Please keep us updated!! :hugs:

https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/lasagradax/Hugs/hug-22.gif

@Hold, I am glad that you had a fun baby shower and got alot of nice gifts!!:thumbup: It is great to hear that your baby girl is still cooking and everything looks good with your daughter. :hugs::flower:

Congrats everyone! Sorry I've been a bit out of the loop - on vacation since I'll soon be a bit tied up. Seems like I'm going to be one of the last ones over the line, but I'm not going to complain about that. So wonderful to hear all of the good news.

thanks girls and chase. yeah I was surprised to see how much hair he had. lol

Want - He is precious! I love the hair! One of our girls has tons of hair too. So much fun, but it also tends to get greasy really fast. Our bald girl is a little lower maintenance. Lol

He is beautiful want!

Contractions have stopped and they have me the other steroid shot. Tomorrow they will scan me to check the fluid; if its better i go home on strict bed rest if its the se or lower then they have to decide what to do.

Michelle - Posted in your journal. Praying you can keep LO cooking a bit longer. That being said, my girls were delivered at 33 + 1 and everything turned out fine. With the steroid shots, they were able to breath room air at birth. Keep us updated!

Want Nicholas is so handsome! Full of hair too! I hope you are getting some sleep. It's all worth it.

DH and I have slept about 8 hours in the last three days. Very tiring but worth it. The c-sec was not very pleasant and its still takes me some time to move around. My milk hasn't come in so I have to start using my pump and hopefully I'll get some milk. I'll try to post pics tomorrow I've been so busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->