IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Thx Happy! And yeah DH n I haven't had much sleep either but I agree with you it's all worth it! Can't wait to see your pics Hun!

congrats on all these new babies guys, it makes me sooooo happy! xxxx

Love looking at their pics, they are beautiful x

Congrats again on all of the newborn babies!! :flower:

I did an update on my journal about the twins.... Elijah has been through alot over the last several days, he is on an upswing now though and we are hoping he will tolerate his feedings alright this time around. Here is a link to my latest journal update with the full details and some recent videos of the twins.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-lttc-twins-were-born-28-weeks-nicu-182.html

i hope that everyone is having a wonderful 4th of july weekend so far!! :flower:

https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u671/feliciarmiller/happy4th_zps852d5a02.jpg

Congrats on all the new babies!! So exciting. Can't wait to see more pics.

I have no sign of baby yet, but I'm keeping really well so won't complain!

Wanna - so glad Elijah has been doing well. He'll be home before you know it.

Sand - you'll start to show soon Hun.

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing good. I am still in the hospital and they will recheck fluid levels tomorrow. They already told me no breakfast so we shall see. One of the nurses keeps saying no way they will take him tomorrow. So I am confused. I hate being here but i want what's best for LO.

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing good. I am still in the hospital and they will recheck fluid levels tomorrow. They already told me no breakfast so we shall see. One of the nurses keeps saying no way they will take him tomorrow. So I am confused. I hate being here but i want what's best for LO.

You'll be fine hun. Keep us posted and remember pics!

Good luck with everything hun!! Fingers crossed they can keep your baby cooking longer. If not I am keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery and a happy and healthy baby!! Since you got the steroid shots and you are past 30 weeks your baby should be just fine. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/martian_cat/hs.gif

Here are my twins. The week has gone by too fast. The twins have kept me busy. DH has stayed with me so wish me luck since he goes back to work tomorrow. My mom will help me next week. I hope I do ok on my own.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image_zpsefa5e8cd.jpg

Here are my twins. The week has gone by too fast. The twins have kept me busy. DH has stayed with me so wish me luck since he goes back to work tomorrow. My mom will help me next week. I hope I do ok on my own.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image_zpsefa5e8cd.jpg

Happy - They are sooooo cute!!!! Congrat's Again!!! Hope you get used to being a parent fast and enjoy your LO's because they will grow up so fast!

Happy - Wow look at those cute kids! Lots of hair! You'll do great on your own, though I must admit it is a shock to the system when DH goes back to work.

Want - Yes, I agree...my girls are already changing too fast! I know it is best for them to grow and develop, but part of me wants to freeze them just how they are now. How are you and Nicholas doing?

AFM - DH and I were having a really hard time getting any sleep so we have changed our nighttime strategy the past four evenings. We have moved the twins our of our room and into their nursery because they were making so much noise at night it was impossible to sleep. We are also taking "shifts" with the twins. I sleep from about 8:30 pm to 12:30 am in our bedroom while DH stays out and watches the twins, and then I take them the rest of the night. So far it's going well...this way we both get a decent period of completely uninterrupted sleep and also get to nap during the periods when the twins are sleeping soundly. Before, we were both awake most of the night and never sleeping more than 1-2 hours at a time, so i am happy to be getting some rest. The biggest bummer about our current arrangement is that I am going to bed while its still light outside. I feel like the kid who has to go to bed while all the other kids are still outside playing. :haha:

Happy, your twins are adorable!! Congratulations x

Whisper, that sounds like a good plan you and dh have going on. Whatever it takes to get some quality zzz's!!

Happy- your twins are beautiful!! How are you feeling?

Whisper- glad you and your OH have figured out a sleeping schedule! Hope it helps :flower:

Sand- are you feeling any labor signs yet?

Michelle- yay for going home and an increase in your fluid! From 5 to 9 sounds wonderful! :happydance:

Want- I am so glad to hear Elijah is doing better and fighting the infection! He is one strong little man :) And so exciting that Lyric might be coming home soon!

Want- your pictures are so cute!! How much did he weigh again? He looks very healthy :)

First and Em how are both of you doing? Approaching 2nd trimester soon!!

AFM: I am hanging in there :thumbup: Time seems to be going by so slow and I am getting extremely anxious! Most days I feel like I am in labor on and off all day. I am at the point where I am not comfortable sitting, laying down or standing, probably due to the pain. Have an appt tomorrow and I will update after to see if anything has changed.

Whisper it sounds like you have a good sleeping plan. Hopefully the girls will start sleeping longer periods. I'm sure the girls are growing fast.

Hold I'm doing good. Not sleeping much but totally worth it. Good luck tomorrow. I'm sorry you are feeling so miserable.

Want yes they grow up so fast! I find myself staring at the twins and I'm thankful for being able to be a mom.

AFM, I never really felt contractions but I know the recovery would have been faster than the c-sec. As soon as I was rolled to my room I told DH that was it I was not having any more kids. The worse part was trying to get up the first time. Then the part where they press on your belly to push out the blood. My twins were totally worth it. I did loose a lot of blood and my hemoglobin count dropped. I'm on iron pills and I'm sure that adds to my tiredness.

Wow, Happy, they look so big and so much hair! Congratulations!

Hope: I'm sorry about your discomfort. I know it sucks, but it shouldn't be much longer now.

Everyone else: It's great to see you all having babies or getting close :happydance:

I'm starting to think that this might actually happen for us. This past weekend, I had more spotting and cramping. I didn't think it was a big deal, but the doctor made me come in for an ultrasound yesterday. Well, all is great! Baby is measuring perfectly and my uterine bleed has disappeared :thumbup:

I heard the hb for the first time. And saw baby's face. S/he looks like an alien right now :haha:

Next week is the nuchal translucency test.

Happy - Your twins are beautiful! What are their names? I can understand how you felt after your c-section. When I had DS I didn't want anymore kids but after I healed, my mind changed! Hang in there, the recovery is the worst part!

Whisper - Sounds like things have gotten a little better for sleeping for you and DH ;)

hold - Hope all went well with your appt!

First - Glad things are progressing for you :) The hb and seeing your LO is such a great thing!!

Hope everyone else is good! I am home now!! Very tired and weak, but at least I get to sleep in my own bed and be with my family.

Happy - Your twins are beautiful! What are their names? I can understand how you felt after your c-section. When I had DS I didn't want anymore kids but after I healed, my mind changed! Hang in there, the recovery is the worst part!

Whisper - Sounds like things have gotten a little better for sleeping for you and DH ;)

hold - Hope all went well with your appt!

First - Glad things are progressing for you :) The hb and seeing your LO is such a great thing!!

Hope everyone else is good! I am home now!! Very tired and weak, but at least I get to sleep in my own bed and be with my family.

Dominic and Natalie. By now I've changed my mind. I would like one more only. At my age I wonder if transferring one embryo will be enough. I'm glad your home! There's nothing like being at home and sleeping on your own bed.

Love the names you picked out :) When I went in for my c-section for Tyler I decided to tie my tubes cause I figured there was no way I was going through another pregnancy. Boy was I wrong! I regretted that I did that because a few months after he was born I knew I wanted another one. I always transferred two due to my age and one stuck this last time. I guess that is something to ask your FS about and see what quality you get the next round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->