IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

With how I have been feeling today... I am worried I need to head to L&D :(

Tomorrow is my baby shower and my mom worked so hard to put it all together. I am excited for it but nervous at the same time for fear I will be in too much pain.

I am having pretty intense pelvic pressure/sharp pains. I don't know what to do.. I always have contractions, so those are not reliable as to what's going on and I have also lost some mucus plug. Had some spotting. I have been feeling extremely overwhelmed/anxious these past few days and keep crying at the littest things :cry:

I don't know what to do!!!!!!!

With how I have been feeling today... I am worried I need to head to L&D :(

Tomorrow is my baby shower and my mom worked so hard to put it all together. I am excited for it but nervous at the same time for fear I will be in too much pain.

I am having pretty intense pelvic pressure/sharp pains. I don't know what to do.. I always have contractions, so those are not reliable as to what's going on and I have also lost some mucus plug. Had some spotting. I have been feeling extremely overwhelmed/anxious these past few days and keep crying at the littest things :cry:

I don't know what to do!!!!!!!

Sounds like you need to go in girl! Both of my showers had to be moved because I delivered early and it was a bummer at the time. However, both were rescheduled and it all turned out fine. I think I had an even more marvelous time because I didn't have to be big and uncomfortable the whole time. So don't worry about your shower. Just get yourself into L&D to make sure you and baby are ok. The anxious feelings you are having could be an indicator that you need to get things checked out. It is better to go in for a hundred false alarms than to not go in and have something bad happen. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy - We might be crossing the finish line together girl!

Whisper - Yes, we go tomorrow late night to hospital. Hopefully he comes soon after we start inducing. And, no there is no problem with asking people to sanitize before touching your baby. It's your baby. I plan on doing that as well. Even my SIL said not to let too many people touch our baby either.

Wanna - so glad Elijah has improved and I hope he gets to go home soon. Keeping him in our prayers Hun. :hugs:

Hold - Yes, do go check that out. Better to be safe.

Hold - I hope everything is ok. :hugs: Did you end up going in?

Whisper - You shouldn't feel bad about asking everyone to sanitize. As the others said, if they have an issue with it then that's their problem. I don't think I've ever held a newborn without being asked to wash hands and sanitize first.

Want - sending lots of good wishes your way for tonight and tomorrow!! How exciting!! :happydance:

Michelle - hope DS had a great party! Can't wait to see pics!

Want - Thinking of you today. Best wishes for your delivery! Don't stay away too long!

Thanks girls! I will keep you ladies posted. Getting kindof nervous now. Less then 3hrs before we leave for the hospital. Wish me luck and keep us in your thoughts tonight.

Update on me:

So my contractions started before we went to the hospital, when we got here they couldn't induce because they were too close together. They gave me something to slow them down and while we were waiting someone came in that was 5cm dialated so they gave her my room in delivery n labor. Now I'm just here waiting for a room to open up in D&L so they can start inducing me. Sometime later today or into the night.

Update on me:

So my contractions started before we went to the hospital, when we got here they couldn't induce because they were too close together. They gave me something to slow them down and while we were waiting someone came in that was 5cm dialated so they gave her my room in delivery n labor. Now I'm just here waiting for a room to open up in D&L so they can start inducing me. Sometime later today or into the night.

The suspense is killing me! FX things start moving along for you and you don't have to do too much more waiting. Hang in there! :hugs:

Want - hope they found space for you. Wishing you tons of luck and can't wait for your update!!

We waited 9yrs, what's one more day I guess. Thanks ladies. Getting more and more anxious to hold Nicholas by the hour. I will keep you girls posted.

Want - Hope things are progressing or you are now holding Nicholas in your arms ;) It is great you started going into labor on your own too!!! So excited to hear your update!

update:

Got a room in Labor&Delivery last night. Been very very uncomfortable. Been taking Pitocin since 10:30am and just had a walking epidural put in for the pain. Last time I was checked early this morning my cervix was 2cm dialated. Now more waiting. Hopefully I'm at 4cm by later today or tonight.

Was able to hear a couple of babies being born. One last night and one this morning. Was really sureal.

@Want, I am so glad that there has been progress with your L&D, I have a feeling that by your next update your son will be here!! Good luck with L&D, I hope that you have a quick, smooth and easy delivery!! :winkwink: I hope that Nicholas is born happy and healthy!! :thumbup::flower:

@Hold, I hope that everything turned out okay and that you were able to keep your baby cooking. Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hug:Please update us when you get the chance to let us know how everything turned out.

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i472/Casonne_Fay/hugs_baby.gif

Want - so glad things are moving now!! How cool that you were able to hear those other babies being born!

So today was my post-natal appointment. DH stayed at home with the twins while I went in to the doctor. I've been given the go-ahead to return to all of my normal activities. :happydance: I'm hoping to eventually work in some exercise, though that might be unlikely for a while as the twins don't sleep very reliably. I had some surprisingly pleasant feelings and memories as I went to see my doctor, who's office is in the hospital where I delivered and where the twins stayed in the NICU. I really enjoyed being pregnant and these little girls have been so much fun! They are my joy! I may find myself going through this whole crazy process again someday. :blush: Something to consider in the distant future.

Well ladies, I'm sorry for being MIA! I deliver my twins on Monday July 1st via c-section! I am a mom! Over the moon. Baby A had a small hole in his heart so he endede up in NICU for about 1 hour and everything was fine. I'll update every one later today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->