IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Viability day! 24 weeks: when the baby can live outside the womb. Of course, as I already noted, some babies can survive even earlier than that. Pretty amazing.

Hey everybody my son is finally home from the NICU!! :happydance::happydance: Check out my update and the video of the two of them together in the spoiler in my journal!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-28-wks-dd-home-ds-nicu-197.html#post29903633

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. I hope that you pregnant girls are doing great and that everyone's babys are doing well also!!! :flower::hugs:

I haven't been on much lately because having the two of them home is so busy I can barely catch my breath and I am exhausted!!! DH is home on maternity leave helping me out right now though, thank goodness!! Then my sisters come down to help when he goes back to work!!!

Wanna - I'm so happy to read this news yay!! I'm off to check out your journal :)

Very happy to hear this wanna, such a special time for you xx

Full Term today ladies!!

Cannot wait to meet little Miss or Mr! xx

Hope everyone is well xxx

Congrats JDH!! How exciting and can't wait to hear if you had a boy or girl!

Hey ladies do any of you have a baby carrier that you use and love? I see a ton of people here with Ergobaby and Baby Bjorn but have also seen quite a few of those complicated looking wrap things too.

We have an Infantino and a Snugli. They are both really nice. The Infantino is a little easier to use, the Snugli is maybe slightly sturdier. I've also heard great things about the Bjorn, but those things are super pricey. Of course if someone is getting it for you.... :haha:

Hey ladies do any of you have a baby carrier that you use and love? I see a ton of people here with Ergobaby and Baby Bjorn but have also seen quite a few of those complicated looking wrap things too.

My friend told me the Ergo is the best because you carry the weight on your hips. The saleslady at Buy Buy Baby said the same.

Hello!!!

It's so quite on here lately! Everyone is busy with babies and pregnancy I suppose :)

Well my little girl is just so amazing!! I can't get over how perfect she is :cloud9: We have still had some difficulty with acid reflux and pain with eating but were managing and finally getting her on a medicine in the PPI category. Dr instructed me to add rice cereal to her bottle of breast milk to thicken it and help keep things down. I LOVE breastfeeding, HATE pumping... So it's been challenging and I have resulted to letting my supply decrease and just giving her frozen milk from my huge stash.... She is chunky and weighs 10lbs at 10 weeks old!

On a positive/shocking note!!!! I have some news :)
I have had some tests done and ultrasound. It appears pregnancy and healed my body pretty well from the endometriosis! I have been told and cleared.... To try and have another baby if I desire :happydance:

Call me crazy..... But I would love to give Kayleigh a full blood sibling, something I never thought was possible, and my 10 frozen embryos makes this all very tempting!!!!

:haha:

Hello!!!

It's so quite on here lately! Everyone is busy with babies and pregnancy I suppose :)

Well my little girl is just so amazing!! I can't get over how perfect she is :cloud9: We have still had some difficulty with acid reflux and pain with eating but were managing and finally getting her on a medicine in the PPI category. Dr instructed me to add rice cereal to her bottle of breast milk to thicken it and help keep things down. I LOVE breastfeeding, HATE pumping... So it's been challenging and I have resulted to letting my supply decrease and just giving her frozen milk from my huge stash.... She is chunky and weighs 10lbs at 10 weeks old!

On a positive/shocking note!!!! I have some news :)
I have had some tests done and ultrasound. It appears pregnancy and healed my body pretty well from the endometriosis! I have been told and cleared.... To try and have another baby if I desire :happydance:

Call me crazy..... But I would love to give Kayleigh a full blood sibling, something I never thought was possible, and my 10 frozen embryos makes this all very tempting!!!!

:haha:

It's sounds like you and your LO are doing great, Hope! And it's amazing that your Endo is better. Wow, 10 frosties is a lot. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hold - great news about your endo that is fantastic!! And good to hear your little girl is doing so well too!

Hold - Wow that is great news! Any thoughts on how long you might wait if you decide to try for #2? We have one frosty and I would love to try it at some point (not till the girls are a little older), but I think DH is pretty content with our twins. I'm still trying work him around to considering it. :winkwink:

Thanks girls!! I am so thrilled about the endo being under control now and healing. Breastfeeding only continues to make things better!!

Whisper- they told me I could go for it now if I wanted too!! Yikes lol I am still sitting with the idea of having another one. I think I would wait till after the holidays if I do. So probably Begining of Jan :) And this time I would for sure only transfer 1. Last time I transferred 2 and only ended up with one baby, but if I do it again I will only transfer 1 even if it takes a couple tries because my body most likely could not carry twins to a safe point.
Good luck working on your DH!! Give him some time for all the NICU stuff to wear off and I bet he will be on board :)

Hello! How is everyone? I've just been thinking about you ladies recently. And Chase....haven't seen him for a while and hope everything is going well.

I don't really have much to report. The girls are doing great and growing really well. They are about 13.5 pounds now, so probably smaller than a lot of kids their age. But they are still catching up on growth and are likely to be petite girls anyway. Their digestive issues are getting a lot better and they are sleeping through the night fairly consistently lately. Yay! Rose is generally the spunky one, but recently Lili discovered that she enjoys making a high pitched inhuman squeeling noise. Lol. It is an annoying noise, but adorable that she is figuring out how to get an instant reaction from people around her. Hope everyone else and their LOs and pregnancies are going well!

Hello whisper I'm so glad your girls are doing well. I haven't been around here in a while I've been busy with my twins and work. I can't believe your girls are 5 months already time is flying by. I'm glad their digestive issues have gotten better. There's nothing better than having the babies sleep through the night.

AFM, my twins are growing too fast. Dominic is 17 lbs and Natalie is 13 lbs. They smile all day long and make noises. I love being a mom is the most amazing feeling!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Awesome reports, Whisper and Happy!

We are getting more and more excited. I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow with our boy! I'm feeling pretty well and everything seems to be progressing normally. He's still kicking up a storm, as well as moving and scraping and punching :dance:

aww first, you'll be 3rd tri tomorrow, so exciting!

Can't believe I have a week+1 till EDD, got a feeling i'll go over tho, as got no signs really. Fingers crossed for a surprise next week though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->