IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Whisper - thanks! I was wondering about the bottle warmer so I'll go ahead and add it :)

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I've been MIA! I have been so busy with the twins. They keep me busy all day long. I don't know how I'm going to handle going back to work. The twins are now 10 weeks old. It seems as time is flying by. We are still working on a schedule.

Whisper how long do your twins sleep at night? Mine do 4-5 hours straight and them wake up to feed every two hours after that. It's hard since I'm not getting much sleep.

Want Nicholas is so handsome! I hope everything is well.

EM happy 19 weeks! Time is flying by.

Michelle I hope all is well.

Wanna I'm checking your journal hopefully Elijah is now home.

Chase how's it going? I hope you are getting some sleep.

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

Happy - We are trying to put the girls to bed about 8 pm. Then we let them sleep till about 10 pm and I wake them both up to eat. :blush: I know it's a little weird, but if I don't wake them up, their longest period of sleep occurs while we are still awake. This way, they sleep for about six hours after eating till about 4:30 am. Then they eat, then they sleep till about 7 am. Then that is it for the day, because they don't really nap at all during the day. :shrug: I think they first started sleeping about five hours straight at about 2 1/2 months old and then six hours shortly thereafter. Once that starts happening, you can start feeling like a real person again!

Happy - wow, 10 weeks already!! I feel ya on not sleeping. When do you go back to work?

Whisper - sounds like you have a good system with your girls!! I cannot wait to get 5-6 hours of sleep :) how are you feeling?

I am doing ok, have planter fasciitis and oh gosh does it hurt! Dylan started PT for his neck, Tyler will be starting speech therapy and he goes to pre school two days a week and karate class. We are certainly busy but trying to get into a routine.

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Whisper that is a very good sleeping plan! Ours is so weird, I put them to sleep at 8 and they wake up at 12 to feed and then again at 2, then at 3:30 and then 4:30. After the 4:30 they will sleep until 6. So I don't really sleep after 2 and sometimes I don't go to bed until 10 trying to finish things around the house. Natalie will nap during the day but Dominic will nap for about 15 mins and then wake up screaming! So today I brought it up to the Ped and she thinks its acid reflux. I got a prescription for both and I really hope it helps. I take them for a walk in the morning so they sleeps during that time. I sure hope they can start sleeping better soon.

Michelle I go back Oct 7!! It's too soon!! I'm sorry Michelle about plantar fasciitis can they give you anything for it? You have a busy schedule! I'm glad you are doing well.

Dominic weighs 13 lb 15 oz and Natalie 11 lb 10 oz they got 4 shots! Ouch! They did well. They slept most of the afternoon.

Yay for babies! I realize you guys are struggling with sleep schedules, but I still can't wait to be in your shoes!!! :baby:

First it's all worth it. Happy 21 weeks! You are more than half way there.

Hi ladies,

just a quick update - Maternity leave started today, whoop! :happydance:

I know it's probably early for some but I really want to rest and get things sorted for little bub arriving. So exciting...49 days!! Still can't believe it's real, but the kicks and nudges are a lovely constant reminder :cloud9:

Looking forward to finding out if we're blue or pink too - not long to go though :thumbup:

Family threw me a baby shower last weekend, got lots of great things that will defo come in handy. baby not even here and already spoilt rotten :kiss:

Glad to see everyone is doing well, the fact that we all have or will have our miracle babies makes me soooo happy :hugs:

Hello Girls and Chase!

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. My little girl has me so busy I hardly know where the time has gone! I need to catch up big time.

She has had a few ups and downs since she came home from the NICU and weekly Doctors appts. She has GERDS, acid reflux also and is on medication for it. I ended up with an infection in both breast because I am an over producer. The antibiotics I was put on gave her a yeast infection in her body. I have been working with a lactation consultant to decrease my milk supply and get her fully on the breast. I am so happy that its working! She hasn't had a bottle in a few weeks and is breast feeding like a champ. I am down to pumping 4 times a day instead of 8 :) Other then that just been super busy trying to keep up with her and laundry. She spits up so much I do laundry literally every other day. Her sleeping schedule is all over the place at the moment. She cluster feeds from 8pm-11pm about 3 times and I am not sure why. Last night she slept all night, 7 hours total. Sometimes she wakes every 3 hours, I just never know. Sleep deprivation has got to be the hardest thing ever!!

I lover her more then anything and I can't imagine my life with out her!! :cloud9:

Hello Girls and Chase!

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. My little girl has me so busy I hardly know where the time has gone! I need to catch up big time.

She has had a few ups and downs since she came home from the NICU and weekly Doctors appts. She has GERDS, acid reflux also and is on medication for it. I ended up with an infection in both breast because I am an over producer. The antibiotics I was put on gave her a yeast infection in her body. I have been working with a lactation consultant to decrease my milk supply and get her fully on the breast. I am so happy that its working! She hasn't had a bottle in a few weeks and is breast feeding like a champ. I am down to pumping 4 times a day instead of 8 :) Other then that just been super busy trying to keep up with her and laundry. She spits up so much I do laundry literally every other day. Her sleeping schedule is all over the place at the moment. She cluster feeds from 8pm-11pm about 3 times and I am not sure why. Last night she slept all night, 7 hours total. Sometimes she wakes every 3 hours, I just never know. Sleep deprivation has got to be the hardest thing ever!!

I lover her more then anything and I can't imagine my life with out her!! :cloud9:

I'm sorry to hear of the challenges you have faced, but it's awesome to hear how happy you are!!!

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA but Nicholas takes up most of my time. : )

I will be on soon to do personals, and wanted to post the link to the video DH made of the our TTC story & pregnancy to our miracle arrival of Nicholas. Don't know if it's ok to post since our faces are on it. Not sure if it's allowed since all pics and such everyone has ever posted we always make sure our faces are hidden.

Want I think it's up to you if you want is to see your faces. I know what you mean about Nicholas taking most of your time. I'll post a pic of the twins shortly.

This is me and the twins supporting our football team!!

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image_zps57500ff5.jpg

Happy & Whisper - Nice that you've found a sleep schedule. I've heard that keeping the blinds open during the day in the house will help differentiate night and day.

Michelle - My my, that is a very busy schedule hun. Hope your getting help.

First - Have you started feeling kicks? I started to feel them really hard at around 22weeks.

JDH - Your almost there at the finish line! Great that your little one already got a lot of gifts at your baby shower.

Hold - I know what you mean. Nicholas is the same way about keeping me busy and sleep deprived. If I hold him he sleeps but there is a catch, I have to be standing. If I sit down he starts to cry.... lol so I can't even rest when he sleeps sometimes. When he's in the crib I am able to catch up....well mostly. Sorry about your struggles and hope for an easier next few weeks for you & your little girl. And I feel the same for me with Nicholas, I have never loved anything in my life like the way I love him.

Happy - Thanks, I will post the video shortly for you ladies. And I love you photo....like three pees in a pod. : )

Ok, here it is ladies. The video my husband made. Took months to do this project as he was collecting pics all throughout our pregnancy.

And just a little reminder to have a box of tissues handy just in case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8S82n0v6n4&feature=player_detailpage

Hold - hope you're getting some more rest and Kayleigh's reflux is getting better.

Happy - aw what a cute pic!!

Want - amazing video wow!! What a perfect way to document your journey.

JDH - congrats on maternity leave starting and your shower.

AFM - I had my 20 week ultrasound this week and everything is right on track with my little girl. I've started feeling her kicks nonstop this past week or so and it's such an amazing feeling. DH has felt them too :)

Want: you were not kidding with the tissues! I can't wait to have our little guy!

AFM, yes, I have been feeling quickening since about 13 weeks (I know you think I'm crazy) and my husband felt a kick for the first time on the morning of 18 weeks. Since then, baby has been a big kicker! Yesterday, he was the most active ever, kicking and flipping around all day and night. I put my hand on my belly and felt him turning his whole body around. It's funny because neither we nor the doctor could find the hb using a Doppler until 16 weeks, which is late. But the kicking started very early.

Anyway, it's exciting times :)

Thanks Em & First!

First - it sounds like your little one is going to love soccer. Lol

Want that was beautiful! Couldn't help it but I cried. True little miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->