IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

aww first, you'll be 3rd tri tomorrow, so exciting!

Can't believe I have a week+1 till EDD, got a feeling i'll go over tho, as got no signs really. Fingers crossed for a surprise next week though xx

Wow, that's awesome, JDH!

Are you going to try walks, spicy food, sex, etc?

I've been trying to figure out whether the 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks or 28. Either way, I'm close. Belly and boobs are so big already, I often feel squished, especially when I'm sitting.

I think it's 27 weeks-term but who knows, that's what I was told anyway lol but yes either way you're there!!

I think i'm just going to let nature takes its cause. I'm not a fan of spicy food and am so uncomfortable that I really don't think I could walk far anyway, I've got really bad SPD so it's probably a no no - typical!

May try the age old sex though, if DH is willing haha Also got my birthing ball that i've been bouncing on for the last week, so we'll see.

Very excited tho xx

Whisper and Happy - great to hear you're both doing well and your twins are growing and healthy! I can't believe they are 4 and 5 months already!!

JDH - ooh you're so close how exciting!!

First - congrats on 3rd tri. I think it starts at 27 weeks so you're already there yay!

Just thought I'd spread some Halloween cheer. Here are my girls in their costumes. I think they are pretty darn cute.

tn_DSCN5338.JPG

Just thought I'd spread some Halloween cheer. Here are my girls in their costumes. I think they are pretty darn cute.

View attachment 691945

The are so adorable!

My DH has a (reasonable) fear that I'm going to dress our boy up in animal costumes regularly. Can't wait!!!

Where did you get those? They are really great.

Aww Whisper they look adorable!

Well, I went for a midwife check up today but couldn't have my sweep - URGH! Midwife said cervix was still long, it had shortened a little but not enough for her to do the sweep. She had a fumble and stretched it a bit, and said she could get 1 finger in a little but not enough to do a full sweep, (sorry if TMI) but she said what she had done would hopefully start some more frequent BH (I've had none that i've known about) that should help to thin and shorten my cervix.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Will have another sweep next Thursday if still pregnant. It didn't hurt at all either. I know she didn't do it properly but it was still not uncomfortable at all.

Hope everyone else is well xx

Thanks ladies!

JDH - Its the never-ending pregnancy! Your LO feels so snugly and cuddly in there that he/she does not want to come out. I don't blame him/her. But I am anxious to find out if you are team blue or pink!

View attachment 691945

The are so adorable!

My DH has a (reasonable) fear that I'm going to dress our boy up in animal costumes regularly. Can't wait!!!

Where did you get those? They are really great.

Well when your LO gets here make sure to post some pics of him in animal regalia. :haha: We just got these costumes on clearance at a local store. Turned out cuter than I thought they would.

Alright.... I have questions!!!

Whose babies are on acid reflux medications and if so what kind??

We have tried Zantac, Pepcid and Nizatidine with no luck. My little girl is still spitting up like a fountain!

Any advice/help would be lovey :)

And at night she does amaizing! Doesn't spit up or cry and sleeps 8-10 hours straight! I know I am very lucky :) But during the day she suffers :(

We have tried Zantac, Pepcid and Nizatidine with no luck. My little girl is still spitting up like a fountain!

And at night she does amaizing! Doesn't spit up or cry and sleeps 8-10 hours straight! I know I am very lucky :) But during the day she suffers :(

So I you and I have talked meds before and you probably already know my girls are on Zantac. Works really well for us. Have you taken her to a physical therapist? They can give you some positioning tips and other stuff that might help. Maybe baby massage? We were told to feed our kids with them lying on their left side to aid digestion and minimize spit up. Sorry I am just grasping at straws here. Unfortunately I think some kids are just spitty. Prematurity doesn't help. Hope you find some workable solutions. :hugs:

So I you and I have talked meds before and you probably already know my girls are on Zantac. Works really well for us. Have you taken her to a physical therapist? They can give you some positioning tips and other stuff that might help. Maybe baby massage? We were told to feed our kids with them lying on their left side to aid digestion and minimize spit up. Sorry I am just grasping at straws here. Unfortunately I think some kids are just spitty. Prematurity doesn't help. Hope you find some workable solutions. :hugs:

Thanks!! Yea we have talked before. How are your girls? Are you still giving your girls rice cereal and do u notice a difference?

No one has ever recommended a physical therapist before! I didn't even think about that. I have heard of the left side thing but Im breastfeeding and she will only eat one way lol

Yes I think the cereal is really helpful. We also recently changed formula and I think that has also helped. Hang in there! I think they also get better as they grow and develop.

Due date today - no signs still, baby is far too comfy!

Hopefully not too much longer though i'm desperate to meet him/her xx

Whisper those costumes are adorable! I'll have to share mine. We didn't go anywhere we just took pics.

Hold we are using Zantac and if has been working well. Have they done an xray on your LO? I hope they give you something that works well.

Hi everyone!!! Hope things are going well. Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Tyler and I are getting over bronchitis and back to work tomorrow :(. Tyler had a blast on Halloween! I stayed home with Dylan cause we had some rain. I attached the kids Halloween pic and a pic I took of Dylan yesterday.

Hold - sorry for the spitting up issues; Tyler had horrible reflux and we had to change formula to one with rice cereal in it. And yay for frosties; good luck in January!!

Love the costumes whisper :) so cute!!

Jdh - hope your LO decides to make an appearance soon ;)

First - wow things are going so fast, moving right along!! How are you feeling?

Hi happy & Em :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
Here is the pic of Dylan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
JDH - I hope LO is in the process of coming out by now! Keep us updated!

Happy - I would love to see your kids on their costumes!

Michelle - Good to see you back. Dylan has grown so much! What a cutie. I love seeing him with his big brother.

AFM - My girls have both had some issues with flat spots on their heads since coming home from the NICU. The pediatrician, physical therapist etc. kept telling me not to worry about it, but I have seen improvement in Lili and not with Rose. Rose has a SUPER flat spot on one side of her head in the back and I got really tired of people telling me it will get better, so I took them both to a children's rehabilitation clinic on Friday and had them assessed. Lili's head is likely to grow rounder, but Rose is going to need one of those helmet orthotics! I am bummed that she will have to wear a helmet for a while. But also relieved that I trusted my gut and got her checked out before it is too late to correct it.

Whisper - that is good you took them in to get checked! Dylan had torticollis and they mentioned flat spots when they have their neck turned a certain way too much and laying on it. I actually will be getting a therapist that will come to my sitters house weekly for his therapy. Although wearing a helmet isn't what you prefer, it will be worth it!! Always trust your maternal instincts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->