IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Hold - sorry about the pain and the lump. Weird things happen to your body during pregnancy! For sure ask your doc, but I bet it's nothing to worry about. Gl with your scan on Friday!

Want - sounds like a good idea to get a new OB! It is so important to have someone you are comfortable with who is professional. This person could be delivering your baby after all! No reason to put up with an office that is so disorganized and unprofessional. I really love my OB. Been with him for years and really trust him as he has gotten me through a tough surgery in the past. Gl with your new OB! :hugs:

Want I'm sorry for the awful experience. Your OB has to be someone that you feel comfortable. I hope you enjoy the new one.

AFM, I'm still here laying on my bed. Being on bed rest sucks! I hope I can go back to work in 2 weeks. I hope everyone has a happy new year!

Hi girls!!! I did like the new OB and feel much better and comfortable even after just the 1st visit. They even gave me a list of medicines I can take while pregnant! Something I was going to ask(because of my allergies) but didn't have to. Really felt comfortable and the receptionist telling me he delivered both her kids and telling me more about him has helped in my decision to go with him as my OB.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

What a pain at that ob want, glad you found someone else who you trust! And yes, I am having one baby :) my next scan is tomorrow!

How are you doing hold?

Whisper - glad your starting to feel better.

Happy - Hope you get to go back to work; I could not imagine being on bedrest.

@Want, I am so glad that you like your new OB so much better!!! :thumbup:

@Happy, Sorry about being on bedrest!! :hugs: I hope it doesn't last long and that you won't have to be on bed rest very long!!! :hugs::hugs:

@Michelle, Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! :flower:

Happy New Years ladies!!!

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii199/THETRIBEOF_5/Christmas/New%20Year/year5.gif

Happy - FX for you!

Michelle - Good Luck Tomorrow!

Whisper & Wanna - How are you ladies doin?

Update for me - Well, at dh's work today they had a big board to write everyone's New Year's Resolution on it. Hubby couldn't resist and wrote "Be A Great Father"! A picture of it has already made it to facebook so I guess now we are outed to everyone else we hadn't told yet. : )

:wave: Hi ladies! Do you mind if I peek in? I'm going to wait a bit before posting my info though.

Want - Glad you are liking your new OB. That is awesome about your husband's resolution! I guess everyone will be finding out soon enough anyway. ;) Are you gaining weight yet? Is your bump showing? I have only lost weight - doesn't help that I was so sick last week. Even so, I have a little bump, though it is still pretty unnoticeable under all the winter clothes we have to wear in Utah this time of year.

Happy - Hope you are surviving bed rest and finding ways to keep yourself entertained!

Wanna - Any news on your DH's interview?

Michelle - How are you doing?

Lucie - Hope to see you here soon!!! Keep getting those great betas!

Hi Whisper - I am doing good! Not been able to eat much lately, nothing sounds good to eat and I have NO appetite whatsoever. I am able to eat a few tiny meals a day, but that is about it. How are you?

I had my scan today and have officially graduated from my FS and have my first OB appt on 1/21. I got to see the hb again today, it was 133 and baby measured 7w5d, she said my EDD is 8/15/13, but I will probably go a few weeks before that anyhow since I have to have a c-section.

How is everyone else doing?

Sweet - Where are you???

Michelle - Glad your u/s went well! I know how you feel about the eating thing. Even when I'm not feeling sick, I don't have any appetite. Gosh - wish I could be like this when not pregnant - maybe I would have a healthier diet! lol You are having a c-section? My OB said I might end up with a c-section if both of the twins aren't in the right position prior to delivery. I guess we'll see. I'm ok with whatever gets the babies out healthy!

Whisper - Yes, I had a myomectomy surgery several years ago to remove a huge fibroid in my uterus and they cut me open. When I got pg with my son, they told me I could not deliver natural since I could rupture, so I had a c-section with my son and will have one with this baby too. With my son, we had the c-section scheduled at 38 weeks and he decided to come even earlier, so he was born at 36w6d. Hoping that doesn't happen again this time around.

Whisper my OB only delivers twins C-section. So I didn't get a choice. I hear the recovery is longer but we shall see. I'm going nuts just laying in bed. I have one more week to go.

Overall, I think delivering twins via c-section is probably a good idea. My OB just said it can be dangerous to the mother and babies if one has to be delivered breach. So I'm ok with longer recovery if it means both babies are safe. Sorry you're going nutz Happy....isn't it funny how sometimes you dream of having time time to just chill and then when you HAVE to stay put in one place it causes insanity? lol

Yes it does! Lol I took two weeks off for vacation and I was dreading going back and now I got two additional weeks! I have been reading so it makes the time go by.

:wave: Hi ladies! Do you mind if I peek in? I'm going to wait a bit before posting my info though.

Welcome to the group :flower:and congrats again on your BFP!!!:happydance::happydance:

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q181/angelgranny58/Welcome/welcome.jpg

@Want, the latest happenings with me is that I am changing OB's because I wasn't happy with the first one I saw, her office was really small and outdated and her ultrasound machine was also outdated and when I had the spotting it was like pulling teeth to get my HCG blood results and to get anemergency scan done, so my first experience with them was poor and so was my first appoitment. The OB was older too, in her 50's and 60's so I wasn't totally comfortable with a much older DR, and I wasn't sure if she would be up to date on the latest medical technology etc.

So I have an appointment with a new OB office, it is a much bigger office and I have a prenatal counseling appointment at 8 am on 1/17 and my OB and ultrasound appointment on 01/18 in the morning, so it is only 2 weeks away, the new practice is all women DR's and they have two different offices that are both nice with modern equipment. :thumbup: They also have a high risk DR on staff there and an ultrasound technician experienced in doing high risk ultrasounds. This is a great thing becausewith twins i am considered high risk.

@Whisper, DH won't know about the job he interviewed for until after 01/10/2013, so I will be sure to keep you girls updated. Please wish him continued good luck!! :winkwink:

Wanna best of luck to your husband. Two weeks will fly by and you'll get to see your babies soon? Are you still spotting?

Wanna best of luck to your husband. Two weeks will fly by and you'll get to see your babies soon? Are you still spotting?

Thanks for the good luck wishes!!!:winkwink:

Yes I am still having a little of the brown spotting but some days it is so light and it seems to be almost gone, so over all it isn't bad really. I wish it was totally gone but I am used to it now in a way. The fact that my OB didn't seem concerned about it and told me not to worry has me feeling more relaxed despite the spotting. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Thought I'd share my lovely lines with you all!

https://i47.tinypic.com/mj5rgw.jpghttps://i46.tinypic.com/2vb4gtu.jpg First one is today's test, second pic is Wednesday's test on the right, today's on the left.

I go for a repeat beta Monday, then they've scheduled an us for Tuesday. I can't wait!

Hope you all are well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->