Ivf oct/nov/dec

13dpo PM test!! Line came up immediately!! Last test isnt dried; only about 20 mins old!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/nHMID.jpg

:hi: girls!!

Wanna, Tcmc and Michelle glad all your ER went well!! :hugs::happydance:

JDH- nice beta!!

MO- your tests look so good!!

Lotus- congrats on your first injections!!

Ash- How are you doing? :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing good!! Happy late Thanksgiving!! We were quite busy with cooking and family yesterday! Was nice to get my mind off of IVF for a few!

AFM: Today I got my period:happydance: Never been so happy to see AF in my life! This just confirms the chances of me having scar tissue in my uterus is very slim:thumbup: Which is a huge relief for me! I was so worried since this is my first period since July and the one before that was April! I guess I should have listen to my FS from the start, because he wasn't worried about scar tissue at all:blush:

Other then that, I start stims on Tuesday!! And have an u/s :thumbup: Besides cysts, what exactly else will the FS be looking for??

:hi: girls!!

AFM: Today I got my period:happydance: Never been so happy to see AF in my life! This just confirms the chances of me having scar tissue in my uterus is very slim:thumbup: Which is a huge relief for me! I was so worried since this is my first period since July and the one before that was April! I guess I should have listen to my FS from the start, because he wasn't worried about scar tissue at all:blush:

Other then that, I start stims on Tuesday!! And have an u/s :thumbup: Besides cysts, what exactly else will the FS be looking for??

That is great news! I was happy when I got mine too, just wanted to have a nice fresh lining for my future embies! Now you have one too! Mostly they will be looking at your ovaries to make sure they look good, no cysts, they'll measure your lining, and probably take some blood to get a baseline for your estrogen and progesterone. I'm having that exact same thing only 1 day sooner (Monday)!

Here is to hoping we both get the green light to start stims!

13dpo PM test!! Line came up immediately!! Last test isnt dried; only about 20 mins old!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/nHMID.jpg

Congrats hun!! Your lines look great!!! I am so happy for you!! H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

hold: Great news!! glad you are starting!! and you as well alicatt!

wanna: how are you feeling?? any ohss symptoms?? sorry you have to take the lovenox injections!
Lotus: Yay for stating poking!! It wont be long now! The lupron always made me itch as well for like an hour after injection but then it was better.
So much going on in here in the next couple of weeks!

@Hold, I am glad that AF finally came for you!! :thumbup: At my baseline ultrasound they could see small follicles on my ovaries and they looked at my uterus. The follicles you see on the baseline will start to get bigger and bigger as you do your stims and as you go in for repeated ultrasounds and blood work. They will have your eggs in them. Plus I think they want to get an idea of what your uterus and ovaries look like at the start of Stims. Plus they will check your LH, estrogen etc. with the blood work. Good luck with everything!! :dust:

hold: Great news!! glad you are starting!! and you as well alicatt!

wanna: how are you feeling?? any ohss symptoms?? sorry you have to take the lovenox injections!
Lotus: Yay for stating poking!! It wont be long now! The lupron always made me itch as well for like an hour after injection but then it was better.
So much going on in here in the next couple of weeks!

I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking. My belly is bloated but it isn't too extreme. I have cramping in my ovary area but it seems to get better each day. Unfortunatly DH & me can't have :sex: for a week after the ER, and we didn't have :sex:for 2 weeks before well I was away doing my IVF cycle, and when he came up here on Tuesday he was abstaining to give his :spermy: sample for the DR's office, so it will be 3 weeks with no :sex: for us. :dohh:

Poor DH is torturing me with the lovenox injections and he goes all slow when he puts in the needle so it hurts and I can feel the needle going in. My sister was good at doing them really fast so I barely felt them. LOL. :wacko:I am sooooo tired of doing injections now!! We have 8 more days of injections to go after today!!!! uggghhh... i can handle all of the vaginal insert stuff though, the progesterone and the estraidol, it isn't so bad. Most of it seems to stay up in there okay which is a surprise to me, I thought more of it would come out once it is in.

Congrats JDH!

Nice lines Mo!

Tcmc - Congrats on being pupo.

Em - Glad you got to start, sorry about your cysts.

wanna - I have been doing lovenox injections since I started stims. I learned from last cycle to ice for a good minute before injecting, the going slow with it; this one sucks the most and hurts the worse afterwards. If this cycle works for me I have to stay on these injections for three months :wacko:

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Ali- I am so excited we are on the same cycle!! :) Now I am just praying I have no cysts! Fingers crossed for both of us :hugs: What time is your appt on Monday? Mine is at 9am on Tuesday. Only a couple more days and then your Lupron dose will decrease! :)

Wanna- Thank you!! Did they count the follicles on your ovaries at your baseline u/s? I hope I have a good amount! That is something I don't quite understand... The Lupron suppresses ovulation, but not your period.. And follicles still grow :shrug: Amazing how things work!

Mo- Thanks!!! I am very excited!

Haven't been able to get online the last 3 days and I see I've missed so much. OMG, 15pages of posts to catch up on........lol! I hope everybody had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Sweet / MoBaby / JDH - Congrat's on your :bfp: ladies!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Sweet - See, I told you there was nothing to worry about and that Halloween was last month so no witch this month.

Wanna / Tcmc / Michelle - Glad ER went well for all three of you. Sending all of you some sticky baby dust girls. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Tcmc - Congrat's on being PUPO! Here is some sticky dust! :dust:

Wanna - I know you were a bit undecided on how many to transfer until Monday. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

JDH - Completely agree we should stick together through term. We've already been through the tough part together so why not go through the easy part(Not really easy but you know what I mean, lol) together as well.

Em - Sorry about your cysts. I hope your next cycle is all you need girl! :hugs: :dust:

Mells - 1 week to go! Still throwing sticky baby dust at you girl! :dust:

Happy - Your ticker is awesome too girl! Congrat's on Twins! :happydance: :happydance:

Whisper / Hold - Thanks Whisper, Some days are better then others with the cramps. Nurse told me to try to eat more fiber and more water(been drinking like 6 bottles a day but will try). As for the vaginal progesterone I think I have to take it until Jan. 15th or 18th.(depending on if it's 3months from ER date or ET date). I am going to confirm with Doc when it get's closer.

Ash - Glad you are back with us. Hope the next cycle is all you need hun! :dust:

First - How long until you test?

Lucie - Glad everything was ok with the spotting and your cycle is still on track.

Alicatt / Hold - Glad you girls can start your next cycle soon.

Lotus - Ice works well for numbing the injections. I used an ice pack instead of a cube and left it on the spot about 1 full minute before injecting. Also helps to let stand for a couple minutes after you mix it and before you inject it. I hope your still ok to move forward with your cycle.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry. I did try to respond to each and every one of you. Hope you are all ok.

Ali- I am so excited we are on the same cycle!! :) Now I am just praying I have no cysts! Fingers crossed for both of us :hugs: What time is your appt on Monday? Mine is at 9am on Tuesday. Only a couple more days and then your Lupron dose will decrease! :)

Wanna- Thank you!! Did they count the follicles on your ovaries at your baseline u/s? I hope I have a good amount! That is something I don't quite understand... The Lupron suppresses ovulation, but not your period.. And follicles still grow :shrug: Amazing how things work!

Thanks Hold! My apt isn't until 11:30 my Dr has surgery or something that morning so that was the earliest apt I could get. I just can't wait to start! I need to talk to them about all the needles! I have all sorts of them in all different sizes, and I know some are for my stims and some are for my progesterone and so I need to make sure I'm using the right ones!

Thanks Hold! My apt isn't until 11:30 my Dr has surgery or something that morning so that was the earliest apt I could get. I just can't wait to start! I need to talk to them about all the needles! I have all sorts of them in all different sizes, and I know some are for my stims and some are for my progesterone and so I need to make sure I'm using the right ones!

Ali- I was so confused at first about what needles to use for which shot. But then before you know it, you will have it down pat. One good thing was that my RE gave me the injection class on DVD, so whenever I was confused I played it. Good Luck!

Congrats on the BFP and PUPO! Trying to stay up on the updates! :)

Hi everyone :wave:

I have a question. My FRERs are still showing a line every morning, definitely lighter than the control line, but they're not really getting darker. Should I be worried?

My doctor wouldn't let me get a beta test before 10dp5dt, which was Thanksgiving. I'm traveling now, so I had to go to a LabCorp to get tested. The fun part is that I won't get the results until Monday :wacko: So, we remain cautiously optimistic.

Hi everyone :wave:

I have a question. My FRERs are still showing a line every morning, definitely lighter than the control line, but they're not really getting darker. Should I be worried?

My doctor wouldn't let me get a beta test before 10dp5dt, which was Thanksgiving. I'm traveling now, so I had to go to a LabCorp to get tested. The fun part is that I won't get the results until Monday :wacko: So, we remain cautiously optimistic.

Have you tried a digital test? It seems like it would show "Pregnant" by now.

tcmc - congrats on being PUPO!! Fx for you!

JDH - Wow that is a strong number!!! Yayy!! :happydance:

Lotus - good job getting through the first shot! That is always the hardest one. I give people anesthesia via injection everyday but for some reason injecting myself totally freaked me out at first too.

Mo - that is a great line!! :)

Wanna - sorry about the Lovenox :(. I have to use that when I have surgery and I remember how much it hurts. Hope the ice helps a little.

Ali - the needles are so confusing at first. The smaller ones are for injecting in your abdomen. If you need injection training videos my clinic has them online: https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/injections

First - it could vary depending on how dilute your urine is. Even if you're always using FMU the urine isn't always the same concentration. Sorry you have to wait until Monday :(

AFM - I'm on day 3 of stims and so far so good. I have Clomid added into the mix this time and it gives me a little bit of a dull headache. Hopefully that is the worst side effect I get from it. My next ultrasound/blood work is on Tuesday.

My FRER is still not as dark as Mo's and I'm 17dpo. I think we both transferred one embie, so that doesn't explain it.

Well, I just have to wait until Monday for the beta results. Fingers crossed that s/he sticks.

@Want, Tanks for the good luck wishes. :flower: I am 33 and my DH is 42. :winkwink:

They didn't count my follicles at the baseline because they are small still. I definatly had more folicles after using the lupron that I would of had normally without using the lupron. The lupron puts your ovaries on pause so the follicles build up and it prevents you from ovulating too soon. They will start to count and measure your follicles as you do stims and once the follicles get big enough they will begin to count and measure them during your ultrasound. The follicles you see on the baseline do start to grow with stims, so you can get some idea of how many follicles, but it will increase as you do your stims. I tried to count the follicles on the ultrasound screen when they showed me my ovaries on my baseline to get an idea. :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->