Ivf oct/nov/dec

My FRER is still not as dark as Mo's and I'm 17dpo. I think we both transferred one embie, so that doesn't explain it.

Well, I just have to wait until Monday for the beta results. Fingers crossed that s/he sticks.

Good luck with everything. I am sure that you are going to be just fine.:hugs::hugs: I hope you get great beta results!! :dust::dust: I don't think you can compare your tests to some one else just because everyone is different so please don't let that worry you hun!!! :hugs::hugs:

Congrats JDH!

Nice lines Mo!

Tcmc - Congrats on being pupo.

Em - Glad you got to start, sorry about your cysts.

wanna - I have been doing lovenox injections since I started stims. I learned from last cycle to ice for a good minute before injecting, the going slow with it; this one sucks the most and hurts the worse afterwards. If this cycle works for me I have to stay on these injections for three months :wacko:

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Wow, I thought I had it bad with my lovenox injections!!! :dohh: I am on them for 10 days total. They are one of the worse injections, and I got a nice bruise from them and none of the other injections left bruises like this injection did. :wacko: Than they burn as well. I noticed that icing a really long time helps alot too!! :thumbup:

First: don't compare lines. They mean nothing. They only tell you yes or no. Wait for beta. Don't stress! I know harder said then done. :) your preggo!

First I wouldn't worry I'm still taking test ( even after beta) and some are darker then others. Today's is lighter then yesterday's so it does make me nervous too but I also drank a lot of water yesterday so guessing that's why.

Crap... I just went to the bathroom b/c I felt some leakage from the progesterone and my liner had pink spotting on it.... Now I'm worried b/c af is due today. No cramps and none when I wiped. Crap :( I hope this is nothing.

Crap... I just went to the bathroom b/c I felt some leakage from the progesterone and my liner had pink spotting on it.... Now I'm worried b/c af is due today. No cramps and none when I wiped. Crap :( I hope this is nothing.

@Mo, I really hope the spotting stops!!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs: I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best!!! :hugs::hugs:

Quick Question girls.... Did you girls that already did your embryo transfer have to take one Piroxicam 10 mg pill one to two hours before the embryo transfer?? :shrug:

Wanna - I'm not sure about that pill ... I was on doxycycline for 7 days before the transfer!

Mo - FX'd for you that it's nothing and I'm sure it's nothing, stay positive hun! :hugs:

AFM - 9 days until post IVF consult. Getting excited! I had a very rough night with my OH and got about 3 hours of sleep but I'm getting ready to go out to rockerfeller center and do some shopping at home goods! Love that place!

@Ash, I hope you have fun shopping!! :winkwink: Hopefully you can get some good sales left over from Black Friday!! :thumbup: I didn't take an antibiotic because I am allergic to some of them and the DR's office didn't have an alternative that they felt would be safe for me.

Quick Question girls.... Did you girls that already did your embryo transfer have to take one Piroxicam 10 mg pill one to two hours before the embryo transfer?? :shrug:

Ok, so I just did some research on this pill on DR google and apparently this pill helps get the uterus ready for implantation, increases the odds of implantation and is an antinflammatory drug, it is good for women with endometriosis and male factor infertility. There was a study done that showed a high success rate of pregnancy with women that took the pill 1 to 2 hours before the ET. :thumbup: So it sounds like a good thing for me to take since I have stage 2 endometriosis.

Mo- it's prob the pill irritating the cervix. I wouldn't worry

Wanna-that med doesn't sound familiar to me so I'm assuming I don't take it

Ash- ooooo I'm so jealous you get to go shopping!!! :) and your consult will be here before you know it!

AFM- I'm getting nervous I'm afraid my beta won't double as my preg test was lighter today and I'm not feeling ANYTHING. Ugh

So I called the dr line and was on hold for 7 mins and it said to keep holding and someone would be with you.. Well no one ever answered. Ugh. Thats crap. I really think it's from the progesterone Insert but I did another one just in case it's low progesterone. Ugh. I'm sure it will be checked on Monday. I'll tell nurse about it. No blood on insert. I wonder if they will make me do pio as well?? Great. An I'm watching my nephew until 9... How am I gonna rest today now.

Mo: from what I understand, a little bit of spotting is normal. But I understand how disconcerting that could be. On the other hand, remember your dark lines!

Is it normal that I am already worrying and freaking out even though I am only 1dp2dt :-( this is gonna be 2 very loooong weeks :-(

Is it normal that I am already worrying and freaking out even though I am only 1dp2dt :-( this is gonna be 2 very loooong weeks :-(

Yep, that's normal. This thread helped me make it through:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here.html

Yep, that's normal. This thread helped me make it through:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here.html

thanks first:hugs: i had a read through some of those and its nice to see im not the only one driven crazy by it:haha: i keep thinking it hasnt worked since last nite:cry: i know its probably a self preservation type thing where if i expect the worst it wont hurt as much:cry: yeah rite!! :hugs:

Tcmc- that's how I am I always think the worst. And even after several positives I still said it didn't work until I got my blood test

@Want, Tanks for the good luck wishes. :flower: I am 33 and my DH is 42. :winkwink:

ok thanks. Thought you should know I am 39yo and because of my age we transfered 4 and got 1 to stick. I am really happy we decided to transfer 4 right now. If your torn between 2 or 3 like you said just ask yourself, could you handle having triplets? Only you and your husband can answer that question and decide how many to transfer. I hope this helps you come to a decision. Sticky baby dust to your embies hun. :dust:

@Want, Tanks for the good luck wishes. :flower: I am 33 and my DH is 42. :winkwink:

ok thanks. Thought you should know I am 39yo and because of my age we transfered 4 and got 1 to stick. I am really happy we decided to transfer 4 right now. If your torn between 2 or 3 like you said just ask yourself, could you handle having triplets? Only you and your husband can answer that question and decide how many to transfer. I hope this helps you come to a decision. Sticky baby dust to your embies hun. :dust:

Thanks for the advice hun, and for sharing your story with me!! I really appreciate it. :hugs::hugs: DH & me need to make up our minds, and I will be curious to see what the DR says on monday about the quality of our embryos and everything. I am still leaning towards putting in the 3 embryos, I know triplets is a possibility, but I dont think it is that likely that all 3 would stick.

Mobaby - Spotting is normal as long as it isn't a large amount. Hope you get a great Beta very soon to put your mind at ease. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->