Ivf oct/nov/dec

Quick update cos I'm on my phone. Soooo I am now PUPO with twins :-D plz oh plz be wee sticky embies xx

Quick update cos I'm on my phone. Soooo I am now PUPO with twins :-D plz oh plz be wee sticky embies xx

Good luck and Congrats!!! :dust::dust::dust:

How was the ET, was it as easy as everyone says it is??:thumbup:

Excellent news :thumbup:

:dust: to you and all other PUPO or pregnant ladies :happydance:

Quick question...Does anyone know whether you can get AF while using PIO? thanks

Mells - you shouldn't because PIO keeps your lining nice and thick for the embryo to implant. :)

Quick question...Does anyone know whether you can get AF while using PIO? thanks

You shouldn't get your period while using PIO, but I know of a woman that keeps getting her period even while using Crinone. Not sure if the levels you get from Crinone are as high as PIO, but I guess anything is possible, but it would be very rare. As Ash said, the PIO is meant to keep the uterus lining nice and thick and nurturing for the embryo. In all the times I've taken progesterone supplements I haven't had my period until 2-4 days after stopping the supplement (4 months worth).

What DPO are you? Could it be implantation bleeding? Some spotting is normal, is it old blood or new blood? How much?

Tcmc- yay!!! Now relax let them snuggle!!!

Mells- when I was taking progesterone pills 3 times a day I ALWAYS starting my period even with my progesterone at 100. I was always " that" girl. Lol. But PIO my re said some girls don't and some girls don't

I got my 1st BETA back and it's..... 557 :wohoo:

I'm very happy with that. Do you think that sounds OK. I've had a google and it seems to be at the high side of 4 weeks which is good :happydance:

I'm very happy with that. Do you think that sounds OK. I've had a google and it seems to be at the high side of 4 weeks which is good :happydance:

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your beta results are wonderful hun!!! :happydance::happydance: I am over the moon with happyness for you!!! Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance:

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/glemke/GIF%20Special%20Occassion/Congratulations.gif

Thanks guys, am back on Monday for 2nd lot and I think that's all i'm having.
I just need to know that it's going in the right direction, but I don't want to obsess about the numbers. So two will give me that reassurance and then I can try and enjoy it.

I've been told i'll have first scan week beginning 17th Dec. Feels like ages away but hopefully with Christmas fast approaching it will go quite quickly

Yay jdh!! That is high!! Twins maybe?? Lol :) this thread had lots of high betas!!!

IC HPT & OPK on the same day as the trigger shot, very dark and very dark positive OPK.....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09458.jpg

IC & OPK 4 days after trigger... OPK is positive still but not as dark as before, IC HPT line is lighter but still very easy to see...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09461.jpg

I want to see how the tests are going to look on the morning of ET before the embryos are put back in, it would be nice if they were negative and than next time I test if the HPT is darker I can know for sure it is the real deal and not the trigger in my system still. :thumbup:

Ash- I totally understand wanting to have your wedding closer. I bet Cape Cod will be gorgeous! I have some friends (that I nannied for) up there. They love it.

tcmc- Congrats on being PUPO! :happydance: I can't wait to read about your BFP!

JDH- Yay for a high beta!! It is so encouraging to see all these BFPs. :dance:

AFM- I did my first Lupron injection this morning. I was so nervous, I had to focus on my breath (thank you, yoga!) and I decided to do it on an exhale. Ha! It was nothing. It's just weird to put a needle in my own body. I forgot to ice it, but it was fine. It itched for a second and had a small welt that went away 30 min later. Whew! Thanks for all the earlier info and encouragement. It helps so much to be able to ask you guys questions and share what's happening.

JDH :wohoo: that is a great beta! How many dpo are you?

Tcmc yay you are PUPO!

Wanna hopefully the trigger shot will be out soon. Good luck on Monday.

Lotus great job on your first injection! It does get easier.

I hope everyone is doing well!

I think i'm roughly 16/17dpo, it seems a good number for my gestational age which was changed by my FS today (only by 2 days though!)

Just got to wait and see what Monday's brings.

Happy - you had some brown when you wiped didn't you? How long did it last? I've had it today, and although i'm not worried because it's old, i'd still like it to stop lol

JDH, I think that number might be twins. Yes I did have some spotting but it was just one day. You should be fine if its old blood.

JDH, I think that number might be twins. Yes I did have some spotting but it was just one day. You should be fine if its old blood.

DH and I would love twins :baby::baby: But i'd be happy with one healthy baby too.

It's very minimal so i'm not overly worried, and when talking with nurses today they said it's very common with IVF as they've been prodding and poking about in there lol :haha: and brown means old so they weren't concerned at all. So i'm really not stressing about it, but I wouldn't like it to continue for more than a couple of days tho.

just have to wait and see what BETA #2 shows - exciting :happydance:

Take a look at this site, it shows you BETA numbers by DPO for singles, twins, and triplets. https://www.betabase.info/index.php Plus helps you calculate doubling times and all that good stuff. I can't remember what DPO you are, but that does sound high! Maybe twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->