Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ok so wed my beta was 137 and sat (today) 453. That sounds good right???

Sweetness - check out this charts. https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Twin

Just look up your DPO and then it will show you the ranges of values seen on that date. Their site also has a doubling calculator you can use to help figure out if you are doubling at the right rate.

It sounds perfect to me! Possibly even dare I say it? Twins?

So question..... I'm 10dp5dt how many dpo am I?????

Add the 2 numbers together, basically for IVF you count from the ER, since that is the day you would likely have ovulated. So you are currently 15DPO. Congrats!!! Looking at those charges, your numbers look great!!!

Just did the ganirelix shot in my belly. It definitely freaked me out! Thankfully, I iced first and my husband administered the shot for me, so I barely felt it. I don't know why I get so nervous. I hope it gets better soon. I practically hyperventilated this morning when I tried to do the Lupron. DH was watching and it made me even more nervous, so I screwed it up at first and pricked myself but didn't push it in properly. It hurt! I was able to re-do it just fine, but I seriously need to get over the nervousness. :dohh:

Just did the ganirelix shot in my belly. It definitely freaked me out! Thankfully, I iced first and my husband administered the shot for me, so I barely felt it. I don't know why I get so nervous. I hope it gets better soon. I practically hyperventilated this morning when I tried to do the Lupron. DH was watching and it made me even more nervous, so I screwed it up at first and pricked myself but didn't push it in properly. It hurt! I was able to re-do it just fine, but I seriously need to get over the nervousness. :dohh:

Yay for the shot glad it hardly hurt. And no fun for having to redo it! Next time you will b a pro!

Sweet - Awesome news your beta is increasing! When is your first ultrasound?

Lotus - I also talked with my RE about the risks of multiples. My clinic won't even do three. My RE said the risks with health issues for the babies really increase with triplets. Though I think my RE has talked the clinic into putting back more for some ladies that are in their late 30s early 40s. I already heard I am looking at gaining 37 to 54 lbs with twins which is a huge weight gain for a petite lady like me. DH just lovingly joked that I might weigh more than him by the time this is done!

Mo - Glad you are not having any more spotting! Bet everything will look great with your upcoming beta!

Sweet & Mo - See you soon in the announcement thread.....

Lucie & Lotus - Can't wait til each and every one of you in this thread join us in the announcement thread.

Sweet & Mo - See you soon in the announcement thread.....

Lucie & Lotus - Can't wait til each and every one of you in this thread join us in the announcement thread.

I'm nervous to post there til I see a heartbeat.......

Morning ladies,

Sweet - that second BETA sounds fab!

Mo - glad the spotting has stopped.

AFM - not many personals as my brown spotting turned to red yesterday and it's still going. It's not super heavy but enough for me to worry. It almost feels like a light period, and weirdly my period was due yesterday. I am not having any cramps yet, not what I know to be a MC anyway, but they could always get worse as the day progresses. What I don't understand is why i'm bleeding when doing double progesterone? I thought progesterone was supposed to stop bleeding?

So i'm highly expecting my BETA tomorrow to have dropped and to find that this is miscarriage number 6 :cry: I just don't get it. All of my tests for MC issues are normal, yet I just can't get any to stay put? They say 1 is common, 2 is unlucky and 3 is something wrong - so what's 6?

I really feel like giving up now, I just can't go through the heartache anymore. Maybe our destiny is adoption. I just wish I could give DH a baby of his own. I want to give birth and feel the bond that others get so easy.

Sorry for the downer, but I just don't know what to do anymore.
I most likely won't be back on until tomorrow evening when I find out my number. But I will let you lovely ladies know how it goes. Keep me in your prayers.

:hugs:

Jdh I'm really hoping the best for you. Fx!! :hugs:

Jdh- I will keep you in your prayers. Don't freak until you get your beta. I know easier said then done. With IVF spotting is normal. Just relax

oh jdh i really hope its just some implanation bleeding. try to relax and take it easy:hugs::hugs: i pray its just ur little embies snuggling down deeper:hugs::hugs:

JDH: :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your spotting. Hopefully, it's not a m/c and it stops soon.

Thanks alicatt! It stopped so I'm sure it was the insert.. I have labs on Monday so I'll ask the nurse when I'm there. I will ask for progesterone and estrogen check as well. Poor dh is more freaked out than me! He's wanted a baby since we first married 11 years ago! He is telling me don't do this don't do that your lifting to much, walking to much etc. Lol.

That is great news that your spotting has stopped!! :hugs: Your DH sounds like a sweetheart!!! :winkwink::haha:

@JDH, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything is going to be alright and that the spotting stops soon!!! Big hugs to you hun!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/lasagradax/Hugs/hug-22.gif

I just got my 16dpo beta and it was 44. I'm doing another tomorrow, but it's not promising. So, I'm basically sure that this baby is not growing. Next time...

JDH - Praying for you hun. So sorry you are having to feel this way. :hugs: We will all be hoping for the best. We are here for you whatever the outcome. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

First - So sorry! Are you sure? What did your nurse/doc say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->