Ivf oct/nov/dec

I'm just furiously cooking and shopping this weekend. I know from my last cycle that once I start stims, I tire easily and don't have much energy. Plus last time I ended up with moderate OHSS, which meant I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything at all! So that is why I'm trying to get everything done now.
I go in for my baseline tomorrow, can't wait! Then start stims tomorrow afternoon I think, since they asked me to do them between 3-5 each day last time, I'm assuming I'll be doing them at that time this cycle too. That means taking the meds and needles to work! I just close my door and get it done! :haha:

Hopefully you won't feel as bad thus time around!!! Good luck with your baseline.

hey ladies having some problems with home internet at the minute so using my phone and cant scroll back for personals.
i am always thinking of you all and hope everyone is doing well:hugs::hugs: keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers at mass this morning:hugs:

i did want to update on some things i am feeling at the min to hopefully get some perspective, thoughts or advice. i am now 2dp2dt (feels more like 2weeks already :-( )

I am going crazy already and only 2dp2dt today i am having alot of lower back pain not sharp just achey, i dont know if its anything to do with whats going on with the embies or if its because i havent had a BM since friday before transfer also my tummy is achey almost like when you do too much at the gym and it feels over stretched having some shooting pains down below also but i guess thats because of all the hoaking and poking they have been doin down there this week had the tiniest bit of brownish coloured blood on my liner today i just hope to god its implantation bleeding and not a sign that AF is trying to show
my tummy is very swollen so at the min i actually look about 5 months pregnant, if only :-(

hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well xx

I was soooooo bloated too it sucked so bad!! And brown is a great color. Just try to relax. And I took miralax that helped a lot

Question ladies ..... So you know I got my second beta lastnight at bout 740 and I can get it drawn either Monday morning or tues afternoon. I was kinda wanting to do it mon morning so that I didn't have to go out i my way tues. you think it would be too soon for another beta?

hey ladies having some problems with home internet at the minute so using my phone and cant scroll back for personals.
i am always thinking of you all and hope everyone is doing well:hugs::hugs: keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers at mass this morning:hugs:

i did want to update on some things i am feeling at the min to hopefully get some perspective, thoughts or advice. i am now 2dp2dt (feels more like 2weeks already :-( )

I am going crazy already and only 2dp2dt today i am having alot of lower back pain not sharp just achey, i dont know if its anything to do with whats going on with the embies or if its because i havent had a BM since friday before transfer also my tummy is achey almost like when you do too much at the gym and it feels over stretched having some shooting pains down below also but i guess thats because of all the hoaking and poking they have been doin down there this week had the tiniest bit of brownish coloured blood on my liner today i just hope to god its implantation bleeding and not a sign that AF is trying to show
my tummy is very swollen so at the min i actually look about 5 months pregnant, if only :-(

hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well xx

I was soooooo bloated too it sucked so bad!! And brown is a great color. Just try to relax. And I took miralax that helped a lot

Ditto what Sweet said! Brown is old blood and that is probably something they stirred up during the ET (but from the ER originally). The bloating and cramping is also normal I'm afraid. Take a stool softener (colace or mirilax) either will do, just something to get things moving again. Once you do, you'll feel SOOOO much better. Also drink some gatorade and eat protein it will help bring the bloating down too. The craziness :wacko: is totally normal. If possible try to keep busy, go out and do things (even if you are wearing your biggest pair of comfy pants) and take your mind of things. The best way to get through it is just do it, and count the days until you can :test: :dust:

Question ladies ..... So you know I got my second beta lastnight at bout 740 and I can get it drawn either Monday morning or tues afternoon. I was kinda wanting to do it mon morning so that I didn't have to go out i my way tues. you think it would be too soon for another beta?

I've never had to have a second (or third) BETA :cry: so I'm not sure? I would think that either would be fine, they'll just count the hours between the 2 and determine what the number should be. Just make sure you have the 2 times that the blood was drawn, so they can calculate it properly. I think they typically like to have 48-72 hours between tests, so Monday morning would be a little early, but I know how anxious you are, so I'd opt for that and make them figure out the doubling time :thumbup:

JDH- I am so sorry :hugs: I will be praying the bleeding stops and everything is ok :hugs:

First- I don't know much about beta numbers, but I will be praying for you also! I hope that your next number doubles and everything is ok! :hug:

Mo- good luck with your beta tomorrow :hugs:

Sweet- how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? Your probably just gonna be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have any! :)

Lotus- I haven't had that happen with the Lupron injections. But I am sure you just hit a little blood vessel and everything is fine. Are you rotating on where you are giving the injections?

Ali- what are you cooking? I have been cooking today too! Just in that mood :) What did OHSS feel like last time for you?

tcmc- I hope you start to feel better and the bloat goes away soon!!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Sunday!!!

AFM: nothing much going on here today! Just relaxing, cooking, cleaning and making my list of everything I need to get done tomorrow. I have been feeling very "off" the last few days... I am sure it is just the hormones with the period and everything... But the cramps, headaches and extreme fatigue are really starting to get to me :wacko:

Alli- thanks I guess I will wait til tues. plus my RE doenst know I got my blood drawn sat .... Ooooops ( I work with a bunch of docs so they ordered it for me) and yea they want me to have beta and progesterone tests like 4 more times

Alli- thanks I guess I will wait til tues. plus my RE doenst know I got my blood drawn sat .... Ooooops ( I work with a bunch of docs so they ordered it for me) and yea they want me to have beta and progesterone tests like 4 more times

Lucky you! HEHE. If I worked in a place where I could have my blood drawn I'd be having it done daily! That is just how crazy :wacko: I am!! Let's just hope it rises nice and fast, and stays high!

Hold- still no symptoms which makes me nervous....... And yea that's the meds making you feel that way

Ali- what are you cooking? I have been cooking today too! Just in that mood :) What did OHSS feel like last time for you?

AFM: nothing much going on here today! Just relaxing, cooking, cleaning and making my list of everything I need to get done tomorrow. I have been feeling very "off" the last few days... I am sure it is just the hormones with the period and everything... But the cramps, headaches and extreme fatigue are really starting to get to me :wacko:

What didn't I cook? I made 3 major things: chili, southwestern steak with rice and beans and a cilantro pesto, an asian pork with shiitake mushrooms and broccoli over rice, and for lunches this week I made a broccoli salad and a vegetable and lentil soup. Its been a busy day!

I hate to tell you that the headaches and fatigue may get worse. I found that the stims made me feel even more tired and the headaches were almost daily. Maybe your symptoms will be better than mine. When I get down or super tired I just remember why we are doing this, and it tends to make things better. :hug:

Ali- yes it was nice to have it drawn early helped me knowing that it doubled. I have NEVER been preg so I pray that I don't have any other issues and everything goes good

Ali- yes it was nice to have it drawn early helped me knowing that it doubled. I have NEVER been preg so I pray that I don't have any other issues and everything goes good

I'm with you, if this cycle works it will be the first time I've ever been pregnant! So let's hope and pray that this is our miracle :baby:

Sweet, the only time I was ever pregnant I didn't have any symptoms at first. That's how I knew. I didn't have AF symptoms and I didn't have pg symptoms. Then I had to travel for something and the plane was delayed and I had to change planes and it was all over. I was so sick after that trip. Morning sickness, nauseous, smelling everything it was weird. I always wondered if I didn't travel if I would have never had symptoms.

Just did my last full lupron shot! I still have to take smaller doses until ER but I think I can handle it! :yippee:

Hold- Yes, I am switching legs each morning and making sure not to inject in the same spot twice. I can see blue veins (?) in my legs, so I think I hit one of those. :-/ I'm sorry the side effects are getting rough. As ali said, it's for a good cause! :hugs:

ali- Your list of foods sounds awesome! I'm making a turkey pot pie to finish off the turkey. Then we are back to eating healthier and cleaner. I can definitely tell that eating Thanksgiving dinner for every meal this weekend is making me sluggish. I enjoyed it all, though! :winkwink:

Want - I think you mentioned you had 4 put back on et day, can I ask did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer?

JDH - Thinking about you and hope all is ok :hugs:

First - Hope you get a good second beta!

Mo -Good luck with your beta ;)

Hold - Hope you start feeling better, AF stinks!

Sweet - Congrats on your beta numbers....looks like all is going great for you.

Ali - Yay for starting :)

tcmc - Hope you are feeling better!

Wanna - Good luck today ;)

I'm waiting for results... My stomach is in knots and my heart is pounding! Eek!

Hold- Yes, I am switching legs each morning and making sure not to inject in the same spot twice. I can see blue veins (?) in my legs, so I think I hit one of those. :-/ I'm sorry the side effects are getting rough. As ali said, it's for a good cause! :hugs:

ali- Your list of foods sounds awesome! I'm making a turkey pot pie to finish off the turkey. Then we are back to eating healthier and cleaner. I can definitely tell that eating Thanksgiving dinner for every meal this weekend is making me sluggish. I enjoyed it all, though! :winkwink:

Yep, we even managed to have a gluten free Thanksgiving (for those that were GF), there were 3 of us at the table of 12 and one of them is a pretty good baker. So she made the rolls, stuffing, a pecan pie and an apple pie all GF, and our host was kind enough to make some of her lasagne rollups with GF pasta. Plus all the vegetable sides were made GF, and of course Turkey is GF, so I was able to keep up with the GF diet even over Thanksgiving!

I just want to have plenty of food ready for those nights when I get tired or when i'm on bed rest and have to eat. This way I have things I can quickly heat up that are healthy and ready to go! Maybe it is because I'm older (40) that the meds really get to me, I just feel like I'm at about 70% of my normal self, and even less after the ER. My demanding work schedule makes it difficult to get much else done during the week. So now I'm all set, I could take on the world right now. :haha:

Want - I think you mentioned you had 4 put back on et day, can I ask did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer?

JDH - Thinking about you and hope all is ok :hugs:

First - Hope you get a good second beta!

Mo -Good luck with your beta ;)

Hold - Hope you start feeling better, AF stinks!

Sweet - Congrats on your beta numbers....looks like all is going great for you.

Ali - Yay for starting :)

tcmc - Hope you are feeling better!

Wanna - Good luck today ;)

Best of luck with your transfer tomorrow. Have you had the word yet? How many embies are still going strong? How many are you going to put back? Will you freeze the rest? I just read your last comments in your Journal, sounds like you shopped up at storm on Black Friday congrats on the great deals!!! BTW.. 8 still going strong at day 3 is wonderful!!! :thumbup:

Wanna - good luck today!

Mo - fx for you!! Hope you get a strong number!

Sweet - I would totally do it today. I'm super impatient though :)

Ali - good job keeping up your GF diet over Thanksgiving! The meds make me really tired too. I feel like I'm dragging all day. You are smart to get everything done before you start.

Michelle - good luck tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->