Ivf oct/nov/dec

Morning ladies,

Sweet - that second BETA sounds fab!

Mo - glad the spotting has stopped.

AFM - not many personals as my brown spotting turned to red yesterday and it's still going. It's not super heavy but enough for me to worry. It almost feels like a light period, and weirdly my period was due yesterday. I am not having any cramps yet, not what I know to be a MC anyway, but they could always get worse as the day progresses. What I don't understand is why i'm bleeding when doing double progesterone? I thought progesterone was supposed to stop bleeding?

So i'm highly expecting my BETA tomorrow to have dropped and to find that this is miscarriage number 6 :cry: I just don't get it. All of my tests for MC issues are normal, yet I just can't get any to stay put? They say 1 is common, 2 is unlucky and 3 is something wrong - so what's 6?

I really feel like giving up now, I just can't go through the heartache anymore. Maybe our destiny is adoption. I just wish I could give DH a baby of his own. I want to give birth and feel the bond that others get so easy.

Sorry for the downer, but I just don't know what to do anymore.
I most likely won't be back on until tomorrow evening when I find out my number. But I will let you lovely ladies know how it goes. Keep me in your prayers.

:hugs:

JDH - Prayers are going up for you. I wish I had the words to make you feel better. Just try and stay positive. :flower:

JDH - Praying for you hun. So sorry you are having to feel this way. :hugs: We will all be hoping for the best. We are here for you whatever the outcome. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

First - So sorry! Are you sure? What did your nurse/doc say?

The nurse said that they like it to be over 200 by 16dpo. She said that a couple times. And that we should be prepared either way.

I just got my 16dpo beta and it was 44. I'm doing another tomorrow, but it's not promising. So, I'm basically sure that this baby is not growing. Next time...

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hoping that your betas improve and that everything will turn out alright with your pregnancy hun. Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/nellielpn_2009/hugs/big_hugs_bear.gif

first: there are may low beta success stories. Dont worry! just wait for the next and go from there. are you to continue you medications for now?

I am worried about getting my beta tomorrow. Last time it wasnt good news so that scares me!)

JDH - Spotting is so common but I know that doesn't make it any easier :hugs:

First - I'm so sorry :(. Hopefully you just have a late implanter/slow riser. Sending tons of prayers your way!

Thanks for your kind words ladies.

First - so sorry, hoping it's just a slow riser for you. We all deserve to have our rainbow babies and I pray this is yours.

It's not just spotting but very much like a period so i'm not hopeful. I've got cramps now too, they come and go but are getting stronger, and quite painful. Haven't passed any clots which is a good thing though.

I'm still taking my meds and will continue until I know for defo after tomorrow's BETA.

It's not over till it's over...Right!?

I'm going to go snuggle down with puppy and a good film, i'll let you know the outcome tomorrow xx

first: there are may low beta success stories. Dont worry! just wait for the next and go from there. are you to continue you medications for now?

I am worried about getting my beta tomorrow. Last time it wasnt good news so that scares me!)

First I'm with mo I have been looking at tons of betas and there is A LOT o ladies with super low betas who turn out with healthy babies. Keep your head up

Your beta will be fine don't worry

When I did my Lupron this morning, a lot of blood came out with the needle and now it is bruised. Is that normal? My other shots have virtually disappeared a couple hours later and never bled. Just wondering if I did something wrong.

Lotus- sometimes mine did that too nothing too crazy i wouldn't worry u just hit a into blood vessel on the way

Lotus: sometimes they do bruise. I found it more under the bellybutton than off to the sides. there are small vessels on the skin surface you cant really see that will bleed if you hit them. I also noticed I bled more with the menopur injections (IDK why?) and I always had to hold the swab there for a second after removing the needle. My first cycle my belly looked like a war zone lol.

I'm sorry JDH :hugs: I will keep you on my prayers and hope tomorrows numbers are doubling.

I'm just furiously cooking and shopping this weekend. I know from my last cycle that once I start stims, I tire easily and don't have much energy. Plus last time I ended up with moderate OHSS, which meant I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything at all! So that is why I'm trying to get everything done now.
I go in for my baseline tomorrow, can't wait! Then start stims tomorrow afternoon I think, since they asked me to do them between 3-5 each day last time, I'm assuming I'll be doing them at that time this cycle too. That means taking the meds and needles to work! I just close my door and get it done! :haha:

Whisper- it is dec 14. How were your betas as you have twins???

So cool you are looking forward to your first u/s! Feels like forever away though doesn't it? My initial beta was pretty high - 1342 at 17dpo.

hey ladies having some problems with home internet at the minute so using my phone and cant scroll back for personals.
i am always thinking of you all and hope everyone is doing well:hugs::hugs: keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers at mass this morning:hugs:

i did want to update on some things i am feeling at the min to hopefully get some perspective, thoughts or advice. i am now 2dp2dt (feels more like 2weeks already :-( )

I am going crazy already and only 2dp2dt today i am having alot of lower back pain not sharp just achey, i dont know if its anything to do with whats going on with the embies or if its because i havent had a BM since friday before transfer also my tummy is achey almost like when you do too much at the gym and it feels over stretched having some shooting pains down below also but i guess thats because of all the hoaking and poking they have been doin down there this week had the tiniest bit of brownish coloured blood on my liner today i just hope to god its implantation bleeding and not a sign that AF is trying to show
my tummy is very swollen so at the min i actually look about 5 months pregnant, if only :-(

hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well xx

Tcmc: sorry you are feeling crummy! You should start colace for the no bm... That will make you bloated and crampy and such. Don't worry about the spotting! It's only a few days after er :) left over stuff. The thoughts/craizness doesn't go away. It's just easier with a 5dt b/c there are only 9 days to obsess!! Feel better! Fx girl!!

Alli- sweet thanks so much I was confused :) lol

No problem!! How many embryos did you put back?

We put 2 back one was already hatching :)

Well then it wouldn't surprise me if you ended up pregnant with twins!! Can't wait to see what your next BETA is, are they doing a 3rd or are you just going to wait until the U/S? What are your next steps?

I still have like four more betas ( they watch it closely) my next one is tues. I'm anxious to get the Ultrasound so I can see a heartbeat it will make it for real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->