Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mo that's excellent news!!

AFM - not really sure what's going on. I'm still bleeding and it's very much like the end of a period, red but I could go all day with one sanitary pad if needed. Only having slight cramps and haven't passed any clots.

Nurse just called with my BETA and it's now 2490 :wohoo:

Previous one was 557! That's a doubling time of 33hrs! I'm so pleased and am going to relax a bit now. They're going to get me in for another on Wed and just hope that it's gone up again. Nurse said it may be breakthrough bleeding or could be that only one has stuck :shrug: She was very reassuring and said that they would have only expected my numbers to have gone to about 1400, so she said the fact that it's quadrupled told her it was quite a strong one :happydance:

God I hope it's going to be OK :hugs:

That's fabulous news JDH! That is a good strong number! :hugs: Hopefully you can take it easy for a while now. FX'd that your Wednesday beta is also great!

Jdh- omg I'm sooooo excited for you too!!! We are all going to have sticky ones!!!

Thanks ladies, I just want the bleeding to stop now though - it's so frightening x

Mo that's excellent news!!

AFM - not really sure what's going on. I'm still bleeding and it's very much like the end of a period, red but I could go all day with one sanitary pad if needed. Only having slight cramps and haven't passed any clots.

Nurse just called with my BETA and it's now 2490 :wohoo:

Previous one was 557! That's a doubling time of 33hrs! I'm so pleased and am going to relax a bit now. They're going to get me in for another on Wed and just hope that it's gone up again. Nurse said it may be breakthrough bleeding or could be that only one has stuck :shrug: She was very reassuring and said that they would have only expected my numbers to have gone to about 1400, so she said the fact that it's quadrupled told her it was quite a strong one :happydance:

God I hope it's going to be OK :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

I hope the bleeding stops soon!

Ok Ladies....I may be reading too much into things but I've been taking PIO for 8 days with no side effects until Saturday night. My BBs are sore, I'm bloated, peeing all day and night (sorry TMI), watery CM, heartburn, this morning I was nauseous. I'm 10dpIUI and wondering if these are pregnancy symptoms. I don't test until Friday and I hate to think things worked if it is just the PIO now starting with side effects. This 2WW is killing me. Of course, I don't want to test early in fear of losing hope if it is a BFN.

Congrats on all of the BFPs!!!!! I hope this positive trend continues. :happydance:

Thanks Ali! I did get some great deals friday ;) I just talked to the dr office and ALL 8 are still progresiing, but they do not grade them till tomorrow when I go in. I was/am so nervous on quality, since that seems to be to be the biggest issue with the previous two cycles. We may transfer three, will depend on the grade, but two for sure.

CONGRATS Mobaby and JDH :happydance:

Mells, those symptoms sound promising. Are you testing at home? I hope you get your bfp this Friday. One of the symptoms I had was sore BB's.

Michelle, I hope you get excellent quality embryos. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear your update. Good luck tomorrow!

Ok Ladies....I may be reading too much into things but I've been taking PIO for 8 days with no side effects until Saturday night. My BBs are sore, I'm bloated, peeing all day and night (sorry TMI), watery CM, heartburn, this morning I was nauseous. I'm 10dpIUI and wondering if these are pregnancy symptoms. I don't test until Friday and I hate to think things worked if it is just the PIO now starting with side effects. This 2WW is killing me. Of course, I don't want to test early in fear of losing hope if it is a BFN.

Congrats on all of the BFPs!!!!! I hope this positive trend continues. :happydance:

You never know it could be either. It's so hard to read into but I pray it's a BFP!!

Thanks Ali! I did get some great deals friday ;) I just talked to the dr office and ALL 8 are still progresiing, but they do not grade them till tomorrow when I go in. I was/am so nervous on quality, since that seems to be to be the biggest issue with the previous two cycles. We may transfer three, will depend on the grade, but two for sure.

CONGRATS Mobaby and JDH :happydance:

Goodluck tomorrow!!!! How many you transferring

Mo- Congrats!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

JDH- Hoping your bleeding stops soon! Your numbers are fantastic!!! Maybe it's break-through. Those numbers are so high-it has to be twins in there!!! :dance: :dance:

Mo- Congrats!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

JDH- Hoping your bleeding stops soon! Your numbers are fantastic!!! Maybe it's break-through. Those numbers are so high-it has to be twins in there!!! :dance: :dance:

Thanks Cali - we'd love twins, but right now one healthy bean would be great :thumbup:

I'm thinking possibly breakthrough too, as it started exactly the day my period was due, which is typical for this type of bleed.

Just going to keep praying [-o<

So, I guess we're back in the game, though cautiously. Today's beta came out at 75.5, up from 44 three days ago. Third beta will be on Wednesday. So, hopefully yesterday's crying was for nothing. This is such a roller coaster, but I'm happy that we're not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->