Ivf oct/nov/dec

Pissed off isn't the word!!!

The lab haven't sent my blood results to my doctors so i'm going to have to wait until tomorrow now. I had them done at 8am, it's now nearly 6pm!

I'm so angry.

I am so sorry you are stuck waiting for so long!! I hope they have them for you ASAP hun!!! :hugs::hugs:

I should get them back by 12pm tomorrow.

I feel selfish at the mo, not doing personals, but I read every post and am rooting for everyone. I just need to get this sorted and then i'll be back!

Chase - welcome, it's so inspiring listening to your story.

Will update tomorrow ladies and gent!

Pissed off isn't the word!!!

The lab haven't sent my blood results to my doctors so i'm going to have to wait until tomorrow now. I had them done at 8am, it's now nearly 6pm!

I'm so angry.

Oh man this is so frustrating!! Sorry you have to deal with this! :hugs:

Still bleeding, same as the last 4 days, but still no clots so holding onto that one positive note.

Will update as soon as I know more tomorrow x

Em- Thanks so much. I start the stims next week, but I already feel like we are moving along and it's all going to be happening soon. I am so happy. I know how you feel about the coffee. I LOVE coffee. I went decaf a few months ago and finally gave up all caffeine about a month ago. It's tough! Chamomile tea has become my substitute and it is definitely not the same. I have a friend who ordered some carob "coffee" alternative online during her pregnancy. I'm not there yet, but I've considered it. :winkwink:

Chase- Welcome to the group! I hope your tww goes quickly. It's true that the holidays are a nice distraction. I hope you get your Christmas BFP!

JDH- I can't believe the lab didn't send over the results all day! I hope you get a call early tomorrow.

Wanna- Yay for frosties! I'm in the same boat. We need some frozen embryos from this cycle. We cannot afford to do this again and we already know IVF/ICSI is our only option for conception.

Hold and Ali- When are your tentative retrieval dates? Mine is Dec 14. Of course, I know that can change.

Happy- How are you doing?

AFM- I'm doing well. The Lupron is getting easier to inject. I know it doesn't hurt, I was just hesitating a lot. Silly. I was having some issues with ordering meds (some through the military pharmacy program and some through a mainland pharmacy), but I think we got it all straightened out this morning. I'm staying busy preparing for Christmas sales. I make jewelry and sell it on etsy, so I can be home, available for all of these appts and it helps to keep my mind off ttc!

JDH sorry to hear that you have to wait even longer...don't they realize waiting is the worst part.

Chase - welcome to the journey. These ladies have taught me so much about IVF and it nice to know they are there for all of the ups and downs.

ASM - since my IVF cycle was turned into an IUI my two week wait is a little different. I test at home on Friday and call RE with the results. Then we go from there. Still doing my injections of PIO, and only 1 bad one so far. DH "missed, oops" but God love him for doing this each night.
Just one more day and a wake up Friday morning. I'm so excited for my results although I really don't have any more symptoms, actually I don't fell anything at all.

Good luck to all that are stiming and waiting :winkwink:

Mells - Have you tested at all or just waiting till Friday? I feel for all your girls having to do the PIO injections!! Good luck Friday ;)

Mells- My fingers are crossed for your BFP Friday! It's normal to not have any symptoms. Just ask Sweetness! :winkwink:

Wanna - those embies look awesome. Thanks for sharing your pics! :dust:

Sweet - your beta looks really good. When is your ultrasound? So you can start saying what we all already know, that your pregnant.

Whisper - When is your 12week scan(NT Scan). I know we are only 2days apart. I am having trouble scheduling mine since it will be on Christmas week. Have you tried to schedule yours yet?

Hope everyone else is moving along and sending all of you positive vibes!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I am doing a 10 week scan on December 12th - when I called my ob's office she said they typically scan at 10 weeks. I am relieved to get in before Christmas, though I bet it will be weeks before I get the next scan after that. Isn't it tough to wait? I just want to know the beans are still in there! Hopefully both of them are still growing! :wacko:

Ali- sorry you don't feel very hot!!! These meds take a toll on our body

Jdh- man that sucks I would not be happy either!!!

Happy - thanks I'm eager too. Dec 12 or 14 is gunna dragggg

Chase - Welcome! This journey is fraught with anxiety isn't it? So much waiting!

Wanna - Woot for three :cold:! That is awesome!

JDH - Don't worry about personals at the moment! You have some really stressful stuff going on and we all understand this is a tough time. :hugs: Go ahead and vent! Sorry that you have to keep waiting. :( :hugs:

Lotus - Glad your injections are getting easier!

Mells - You're getting close to test day! FX'd you get your BFP!

Michelle - Hope you are surviving the torturous TWW! :thumbup:

Sweetness - Sorry I somehow missed your post earlier! The 2ww is just sheer torture for anyone! I try to keep myself busy at work and hopefully this weekend, just putting up our xmas tree! I have a scan on Saturday and will most likely need my last booster, so that of course throws everything off! How are you feeling?

Chase - Welcome aboard. Your really going to like this thread.

Em - I've been drinking milk with coffee instead of coffee with milk. Only put in like an inch of coffee and it's been able to do the trick.

Ali - Glad your headache feels better.

JDH - Don't get mad. Think about your embies! Stay calm, you are pregnant. My lab work was the same way when I did my first beta. I did it on a Thursday and results were suppose to be back on Saturday. Well, when I called the lab because it was almost noon(they close at noon on Saturday) and my doc hadn't received it yet, they told me it would only be back on Monday. Let me tell you I gave that lady a peice of my mind and have never gone back to that lab again. Started using a new lab after that. Don't lose your head though and stay relaxed girl.

Whisper - you try scheduling your 12week scan(NT Scan) yet? Been having trouble since it lands on Christmas week. I know we are only 2days apart so was wondering if you had tried scheduling it yet or not.

Again, thanks everybody. When I first attempted this, I had let a fair amount of people know what I was doing - I was happy about it and wanted to share. The downside was that when I didn't have a success, I was stuck having to deal with well-meaning people asking how things were going or when I would be trying again. I decided that it would be better for my emotions this time not to let people know and only suggest in very vague terms that I was still perusing it. Obviously, I've been talking to my surrogate and the IVF coordinator and my agency rep, but I realized this morning that I wanted some support and I would be best served by talking to others in a similar situation.
I also have run into some people who think that a single male has no business becoming a father, but they can just bite me. :haha:
Over the past few years when I've been on this journey, I've bought a handful of baby outfits - presents to myself, really, a promise that one day there will be someone to wear them. I slept with one on the pillow next to my head last night - I sort of wanted something physical to direct my hopes and dreams onto, strange as that may sound. Depending on how I feel, I might do that every night during this 2WW.
Thanks again, everyone, for making me feel welcome. My handle should have been 'ChaseThisLight' btw, but that was one character too many. Chase This Light is a song I love and I've been chasing this light for some time and hope to finally catch it.

Chase - Nobody has any business to judge you or what you are doing! Who is it that decides that only a woman can have a baby anyhow?? I have a lot of respect for what you are doing and I really hope that this works out for you this cycle! I am with you on the not telling anyone after having a failed cycle! Considering this is my 3rd, we didn't even tell my DH's parents; only my mom knows and that was it! It is so heartbreaking going through so much and for it not to work! Sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust:

SO---- finally got the email to start bcps for 10 days and then meds. Looks like I'll BARELY miss Dec. (Jan-3/4th) Can I still be here? :p

Sweetness - Sorry I somehow missed your post earlier! The 2ww is just sheer torture for anyone! I try to keep myself busy at work and hopefully this weekend, just putting up our xmas tree! I have a scan on Saturday and will most likely need my last booster, so that of course throws everything off! How are you feeling?

Yes it sucks to have to wait and I just know it goingto be a BFP go you!! Also I'm feel great no symptoms whatsoever. Next beta is fri just waiting on the ultrasound in dec

Want, whisper how is everything?? I'm STILL symptom free.....

Mells- good luck I have a good feeling!!!

Chase - I think that's awesome people shouldn't e able to dictate or try to dictate other people's life....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->