Ivf oct/nov/dec

hi ladies i cant believe how far behind i have gotten in just a day!:dohh:

sweetness- congrats on the great beta!:happydance:

Michelle - congrats on being PUPO!!:happydance::hugs:

JDH - im so pleased it was good news and i hope things continue to get better and better and the bleeding stops:hugs::hugs:

Want - great news on the scan:hugs:

Wanna - sorry its late but congrats on being PUPO!!:hugs:

to all the other girls i hope you are all well and things are going in the right direction:hugs: keeping all you lovely supportive ladies in my thoughts and prayers:hugs:

AFM - i am now 4dp2dt and it is DRAGGING in!! i am going to try not to test early but we will see if i can make it through the weekend. i am a little puzzled because all the aches and pains and cramps and everything i was feeling seems to have disappeared overnight! i woke up this morning feeling fine have been really tired and keep feeling like my blood sugar is going low :shrug:

TCMC: its early to test. Give it until 11dpo to test that way all the HCG trigger is gone so you know its real. :) Lack of symptoms dont mean anything; I am pregnant and have hardly anything!!

Sweet: Stop stressing girl!!! Numbers look good. Use this site to calculate doubling time: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

remember its also best to compare betas from the same lab as there are variations in how each does it. You are preggo and numbers look great!!

ALSO the avg reported beta for 18dpo is 419 for singleton and 811 for twins according to betabase.org so you are above average for both of those.

Hold:Sorry you are not feeling well :(

thanks Mo thats what i was thinking also just in case it is a negative i really dont want the possibility of being pregnant to be gone just yet, so i am going to wait it out as much as i can:coffee: im not very good at waiting:haha: i will be 10dpo on saturday which is also my sons 9th birthday so im definately not doing it that day as if it does come back negative i dont want to have that date imprinted in my mind for anything but my gorgeous sons birth. Does that sound weird?:shrug::wacko::haha:

TCMC: its early to test. Give it until 11dpo to test that way all the HCG trigger is gone so you know its real. :) Lack of symptoms dont mean anything; I am pregnant and have hardly anything!!

Sweet: Stop stressing girl!!! Numbers look good. Use this site to calculate doubling time: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

remember its also best to compare betas from the same lab as there are variations in how each does it. You are preggo and numbers look great!!

ALSO the avg reported beta for 18dpo is 419 for singleton and 811 for twins according to betabase.org so you are above average for both of those.

Thanks mo that site is awesome!!!! I appreciate it

Thanks ladies, lovely to hear some nice stories about heartbeats and being PUPO, i'm just so sorry my posts are a little negative at the minute!

Well, they checked my tubes and there's nothing in either which is a massive relief. She said my ovaries are still enlarged and this could be causing the pain?

In my womb there was a tiny 3mm gestational sac :happydance: and my lining is still lovely and thick at 14mm, so the nurse said it's a really good sign that there is something in the right place and that despite the bleeding I haven't passed it or my lining. So i'm trying to remain a little more upbeat now.

I have my last BETA tomorrow and just praying that it's gone up.

:hugs:

That's wonderful news!!!:happydance::hugs: So glad everything is still looking good for you!

Thanks Mo :hugs: I think the headaches are just a combination of the meds and period. Hopefully it will clear up very soon! I should probably take some Tylenol.. That might help.. I am to afraid now to take anything! :wacko:

(I will be doing personals shortly. :winkwink:)

Hi girls, So here are the pictures of my embryos at 5 days. The first picture is all 9 of them. Some of them were still growing and needed another day and the others were fully developed. The DR told us they were excellent quality embryos. :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCI11272012_00001.jpg

Here are the 3 excellent quality embryos that they put in during my embryo transfer!! :thumbup:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCI11272012_00000.jpg

They are so neat!!! :winkwink: I am going to call the clinic tomorrow and see if the 6 reamining embryos were good enough to freeze. I am hoping that since they did make it to day 5 that there is a good chance that all of them will make it to be frozen!! :thumbup: Wish me luck!!:winkwink:

@Ali, That is awesome that you are starting Stims. I feel your pain hun!! :hugs: I had 3 injections for Stims as well. I was on lupron, Gonal F and Menopur, so you definatly aren't alone!! I also got really sleepy from the medications, mainly the lupron made me sleepy though. Fingers crossed you make lots of healthy eggs!! :dust::dust:

@Lotus, Fingers crossed that your cysts are gone and that your ultrasound looks good so you can move forward with your cycle!! Good luck to you hun!! :hugs::dust:

@JDH, I am so glad that the ultrasound showed everything looking good despite your cramps and bleeding!!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for your baby to continue to grow healthy and strong!!Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Good luck to you!!

@Michelle, Congrats of being PUPO!!! Good luck and sticky baby dust to you!! :dust::dust: When will you do your HCG bloods? Mine wil be scheduled for 12/5 but I will probably break down and test 1 or 2 days early because I am a POAS addict. LOL. :blush:

@EM, I am so glad that you started stims and that everything looks great so far!! Fingers crossed that you will make lots of healthy eggs for your ER!! :dust::dust:

@Want, Congrats on seeing a strong heart beat!! That is wonderful that your DH got to see it as well!! I am sure the two of you are over the moon and so happy!! I am so happy for you!! :hugs:

@Sweet, Congrats on great betas!!! Your numbers are awesome!! :happydance::happydance:

@Hold, I hope you feel better soon!! Sorry you aren't feeling well!! :hugs::hugs:I went to a total of 4 ultrasound and blood work appointments during my stims. The first one they did blood work to verify my levels, LH, estrogen etc. starting out and they tested for pregnancy in the blood work as well. Than I started stims and came back in about 3 days, for my next ultrasound and bloods, but than after that I was coming in every other day for ultrasound and bloods, so the monitoring got more intense as I moved further in the process. My lady parts were actually getting soar from the vaginal ultrasounds being done every other day!! :wacko::blush: Good luck with everything!! I hope you get lots of healthy eggs for ER!!! :dust::dust:

I hope I didn't miss anyone!!! Please forgive me if I did. I spent the day driving home in a 6 hour drive, so I am trying to catch up with everyone now. I hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful week!!! :flower:

Michelle- Congrats! You are PUPO! :dance:

tcmc- I'm sorry you are going crazy with the wait. The tww was always the worst part of my many IUIs. :hugs:

Wanna- How wild is it to see your embryos? It just seems so surreal. I hope your tww flies by!

Sweet- Wow! Your betas continue to be high! Twins?

Hold- I hope you feel better soon! This is a tough process. We're putting our bodies through so much. :hugs: Keep your eyes on the prize!

Want- Yay for a strong heartbeat! What an amazing moment for you and your growing family!!

Em- I'm so glad you were able to get another retrieval in before your surgery. You give me hope!

Ali- I start stims next week. Keep us updated!

JDH- I'm glad everything is ok. Let's hope there are no more issues and you can just enjoy being pregnant. :hug:

AFM- I went in for my u/s and the cyst is still there, but it is still only 2mm and Dr says we can go ahead with stims next week! I'm so excited! I will be on Follistim and Menopur as well as the Lupron and dexamethasone that I am already on. The Lupron will be reduced from 10 units to 5. I go on Sat to pick up meds and learn how to mix the Menopur (I think). Then I'll have a blood test done Monday and hopefully start stims Tues! It's happening!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi All,

Sounds like everyone is doing so well! YAY!

AFM - Just really tired today, long day at work and the meds are getting to me I think. I've had a crashing headache since I woke up this morning. I just wish it would go away. Probably will try some Tylenol so I can get some sleep.

Sorry for not posting personals, but I'm just dead tired. I did read everyone's posts, and it sounds like everyone is doing really well :yipee:!

I will say this..

Sweet - I can't do the math in my head because it hurts too much, but your BETAs keep rising and by a significant factor, I think you are doing really well!! :thumbup:

Hold - yes, the headaches are a nice side effect of the meds, aren't they fun? NOT! Use a cold compress on your forehead, or do pressure point stimulation of your temples, that sometimes helps me. Oh and stay hydrated!

I'm currently taking 1cc of Lupron, 3 vials of Bravelle and 4 vials of Menopur. I will be doing that for 6 days, then its 7 vials of menopur until Trigger. That is their plan. We'll see what things look like on Friday when I go back for my second U/S and first bloodwork. I can already feel my ovaries starting to activate. I think the dexamethasone is for endometriosis possibly? I don't have any endometriosis so I don't have to take it. I will be taking medrol and doxycycline from ER onwards for 4 days, then at some point I will start using the vivelle dot (estrogen) and progesterone in oil shots, but I think that starts after transfer. So it looks like I'll be doing shots in my butt for several more weeks (especially if I'm pregnant then it will be PIO shots for another 10 weeks)! If I'm pregnant I won't mind!!! :thumbup:

OK So I guess I did do a few personals.. everyone else, :hi: and keep up the good work!! :thumbup:

@Lotus, I am soglad you can move forward with your IVF on schedule!!! That is wonderful news!! :happydance:Good luck and baby dust to you!!! I hope you get lots of nice and healthy eggs for ER!!:dust::dust:

@Lotus, I am soglad you can move forward with your IVF on schedule!!! That is wonderful news!! :happydance:Good luck and baby dust to you!!! I hope you get lots of nice and healthy eggs for ER!!:dust::dust:

Yes! Lotus, that is great news! So you will be a week behind Hold and I. I tend to have a really long stim cycle, I think last time it was 16 days, so who knows, you might catch up to me and we might have our ER around the same time!!! :hug: :dust:

Ali- glad your getting started!!!

Lotus- awwww so glad you get to cont to stims I'm excited!!

Mich- wanna--- awesome news glad you both are PUPO!!! I have great feelings for both of you!!

Mo-jdh--- glad everything is going better!!! They will be sticky :)

Em- glad to hear the good news!!!

Hold, and tcmc- sorry you guys are not feeling too hot. Just think its for our babies :)

JDH - So glad to hear the news that things are looking ok. Still praying that everything will continue to work out! :hugs:

Wanna - Awesome looking blasts you have there! So exciting!

Michelle - Woot for being pupo! Sounds like you had some great quality embies to put back. GL!

Ali and Hold - GL on your stims! Hope you both get tons of eggies!

Lotus - Such a relief that you are cleared to get started! I hate all the delays related to TTC. Yay for starting stims!

tcmc - Sorry the TWW is such a drag. I was pretty much a nervous wreck the whole time. Big :hugs:!

Want - So cool! Such a good strong heartbeat! I've still got two weeks till my next u/s. I just can't wait to see what's going on in there by now!

Oh and Sweet - Your beta looks fabulous. Maybe you will be my twin buddy. ;)

JDH - such great news! I will continue to pray for strong betas for you! GL today!

Sweet - that is a really strong number!! Yay!! :happydance:

Hold - yay for starting stims! I inject the meds really slowly and it hurts a lot less. I had my first b/w and u/s appointment five days after starting stims and now I'll go every other day until right before ER it changes to every day.

tcmc - sorry the tww is dragging so slowly :hugs:

Wanna - wow those pictures are amazing!! So cool :)

Lotus - so happy you can get started!! I found once stims start it goes by really quickly and ER will be here before you know it.

Ali - sorry you're not feeling well :hugs:

AFM - my E2 level came back right on track yesterday and my next u/s and b/w will be on Thursday. I also discovered the source of my dull headache. I completely quit caffeine cold turkey on the day I started stims. I thought it was the Clomid but it's definitely caffeine withdrawal. I miss my coffee!!

Wanna - those embies look awesome. Thanks for sharing your pics! :dust:

Sweet - your beta looks really good. When is your ultrasound? So you can start saying what we all already know, that your pregnant.

Whisper - When is your 12week scan(NT Scan). I know we are only 2days apart. I am having trouble scheduling mine since it will be on Christmas week. Have you tried to schedule yours yet?

Hope everyone else is moving along and sending all of you positive vibes!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->