Ivf oct/nov/dec

Em - Good Luck on Monday or Tuesday! :dust:

Sweet - you should start feeling some symptoms by next week, but by then you will have already done your ultrasound right?

My next beta is tom and my ultrasound is dec13. Anxiously waiting I want to see a heartbeat

Ali - your headache or kink sounds to me like it might be stress. Take a day for you girl with no worries and do something you like to do to relax. Go get your nails done or something like that to help you get your mind relaxed.

Em - Good Luck on Monday or Tuesday! :dust:

Sweet - you should start feeling some symptoms by next week, but by then you will have already done your ultrasound right?

My next beta is tom and my ultrasound is dec13. Anxiously waiting I want to see a heartbeat

Can't wait to see your results tomorrow! :dust:

Me too I always am afraid it's going to drop. But as much a we have all been through its kinda hard to believe it when it does happen

Just wanted to update real quick that I spoke with my FS and he said if I am already feeling some pain in my ovaries on only day 3 of stimming... He thinks I am going to be ready earlier! Like possibly middle of next week!! :wacko: Both exciting and scary!! Maybe I will only be stimming for 7-8 days!

He want's me to come in on Sunday for an u/s and blood work :happydance: Unless I start to feel worse.. Then he wants to see me tomorrow/sat. That really made things feel soooo real to me! Better get up and try and finish everything I need to today! AGH!!!!!!!!

JDH - So very sorry. :hugs: Praying your broken heart will find healing with time. :hugs::hugs:

Sweet - teeth started hurting me a couple days ago. I remember my mom saying that her teeth would hurt when she was pregnant. You'll get the symptoms soon. My real symptoms didn't start until around week 5 or 6 I think. The cramps I had before that were from the progesterone suppositories.

Cali - it really is! It was a very special moment the first time I saw and heard it. I had tears of joy.

Whisper - you read my previous post?

Hey Want - Yeah - I don't think I'll get to do a 12 week as my OB wants to do a 10 week u/s. Maybe, but I doubt it. I bet it would be hard to schedule around Christmas though. I know my OB's office is like, totally closed for over a week at that time. GL getting your next u/s done!

Really, I think it is required to have a 12week NT scan done. That's what I understood from my doc. We asked about scheduling a week before or after and they said it has to be done on week 12. You may want to ask your OB to make sure. NT scan is not just an ultrasound. It takes like an hour for the scan and then after the scan you have to consult with OB.

They said somehow it will get done even though it is not scheduled yet. Gonna see if the high risk doc they refered me too(because of my age) can do it. If not they will just schedule me and have to have someone there that can do it.

Hmmm - well that is good to know! I guess I will find out about it when I go in on the 12th for my 10 week appointment. 12 weeks is right around Christmas isn't it? I guess my doc will let me know what to do. Some of this is so confusing!

(Will do personals shortly I promise :winkwink:) So I broke down and tested today with my IC's and of course I got second lines. Do you girls think that a 10,000 HCG trigger shot would stay in your system 10 days past trigger, because day 10 is today for me. Here is alink to my journal if anyone wants to take a peek at my IC's.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...-embryo-pictures-p-111-hpts-pg-114-a-114.html

Thanks for the advice about whether to have :sex: or not, it sounds like the majority of yur DR's are saying it is a no no for 12 weeks... That makes me nervous so I think I will pump the brakes on :sex: for a while. DH & me had :sex: lastnight and everything seemed okay, but now I am getting really paranoid so I might play it safe and wait to see what my betas are when I get my blood work done Wednesday....:shrug:

Wanna - My doc only said no :sex: for five days after ET. So yeah....we haven't had any problems so far. :blush: Just sayin....:shrug:

Had some brownish discharge (sorry TMI) this morning, usually a pre-cursor to AF. It doesn't look hopeful for testing tomorrow. :growlmad:

Well, we didn't have much hope that IUI would work so I goes I shouldn't be too disappointed. More to come...

That is great hold; you will be in the 2ww soon ;)

Sorry Mells; it isn't over yet! Still keeping my FX'ed for you!

Ali - your headache or kink sounds to me like it might be stress. Take a day for you girl with no worries and do something you like to do to relax. Go get your nails done or something like that to help you get your mind relaxed.

Want - I wish I could take a day, Sunday will be my day to laze around and do nothing. I work and the hours are crazy. Plus tomorrow we have our work Christmas party and then Saturday my Mom and I are going to get the tree and trim it. So I won't be able to totally relax until Saturday night or Sunday. I am going for a 1.5 hour massage tonight, that will help right? :happydance: Then acupuncture tomorrow morning before my appt to see the Dr for the U/S and blood work. Tomorrow will be day 5 of stims. It will be interesting to see how things are going down there. I do feel like my ovaries big and I'm feeling the bloat already, so hopefully I won't have to go 15 days like last time.

Just wanted to update real quick that I spoke with my FS and he said if I am already feeling some pain in my ovaries on only day 3 of stimming... He thinks I am going to be ready earlier! Like possibly middle of next week!! :wacko: Both exciting and scary!! Maybe I will only be stimming for 7-8 days!

He want's me to come in on Sunday for an u/s and blood work :happydance: Unless I start to feel worse.. Then he wants to see me tomorrow/sat. That really made things feel soooo real to me! Better get up and try and finish everything I need to today! AGH!!!!!!!!

WOW! YAY! I hope you see lots of nice follicles. I'm glad you are going in sooner, waiting until Tuesday sounded like far too long!

Wow, that is great news Hold!!! You are young and in the fertility world that is a huge plus, so I am sure you are going to get a great response from the Stim meds and that you will get lots of healthy eggs!!!:happydance: Good luck to you!!! Your ER will be here before you know it!!!:winkwink:

Had some brownish discharge (sorry TMI) this morning, usually a pre-cursor to AF. It doesn't look hopeful for testing tomorrow. :growlmad:

Well, we didn't have much hope that IUI would work so I goes I shouldn't be too disappointed. More to come...

I am so sorry that it looks like the :witch: is going to arrive. :hugs::hugs:Fingers crossed AF stays away!!! :af::af::dust::dust:

(Will do personals shortly I promise :winkwink:) So I broke down and tested today with my IC's and of course I got second lines. Do you girls think that a 10,000 HCG trigger shot would stay in your system 10 days past trigger, because day 10 is today for me. Here is alink to my journal if anyone wants to take a peek at my IC's.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...-embryo-pictures-p-111-hpts-pg-114-a-114.html

Thanks for the advice about whether to have :sex: or not, it sounds like the majority of yur DR's are saying it is a no no for 12 weeks... That makes me nervous so I think I will pump the brakes on :sex: for a while. DH & me had :sex: lastnight and everything seemed okay, but now I am getting really paranoid so I might play it safe and wait to see what my betas are when I get my blood work done Wednesday....:shrug:

Wanna - My doc only said no :sex: for five days after ET. So yeah....we haven't had any problems so far. :blush: Just sayin....:shrug:

Thanks for the info.!!! I am glad to know that everything has been okay so far for you!!!! :winkwink:It is really interesting how different everyone's dr's are and how they all suggest different things to us. hmmm....:wacko:

Mells - you're not out yet! Fx for you!

Wanna- that does look like a good second line!! Check it tom and see if its darker. How many dpt are u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->