Ivf oct/nov/dec

I'm sorry I've not been able to respond to much. Been stressing over my beta, plus working long hours.

I just got the call...3rd beta = 181! :dance:

Yay!!!! We might actually have a :baby:. Next beta on Saturday.

Wanna- that does look like a good second line!! Check it tom and see if its darker. How many dpt are u?

Thanks for looking at my tests. :thumbup: I am 10 days past trigger and my 5 day embryo transfer of 3 embryos was early in the morning this past Monday 11/26... I was worried the line was from the trigger shot still... But I am going to contiune to test and time will tell what is going on because it will either get darker or lighter over the next several days. Wish me luck. :thumbup:

I'm sorry I've not been able to respond to much. Been stressing over my beta, plus working long hours.

Thats great news!!! I am so happy to hear that youe betas are contiuing to increase!!! Fingers crossed that the next beta is even higher!!! Good luck!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all - thank you for the warm welcome,

I have taken my second shot of menopur tonight - hurts more than the Gonal F I took last time but no pain no gain!!! (hopefully)

Massive congrats to everyone who has had a positive pregnancy test... bring on more BFP's!!!

Yay!!! That is such great news :happydance::happydance:

OMG im soooo excited!! Yay!!!!! When will they do an ultra sound?

Had some brownish discharge (sorry TMI) this morning, usually a pre-cursor to AF. It doesn't look hopeful for testing tomorrow. :growlmad:

Well, we didn't have much hope that IUI would work so I goes I shouldn't be too disappointed. More to come...

I am sorry :hugs: Hoping for the best for you!!! :flower:

YAY First!!!!! :baby::happydance::hugs:

Wanna- that does look like a good second line!! Check it tom and see if its darker. How many dpt are u?

Thanks for looking at my tests. :thumbup: I am 10 days past trigger and my 5 day embryo transfer of 3 embryos was early in the morning this past Monday 11/26... I was worried the line was from the trigger shot still... But I am going to contiune to test and time will tell what is going on because it will either get darker or lighter over the next several days. Wish me luck. :thumbup:

Thats exciting and its nerve racking I got my BFP 5dp5dt, and I thought it was my trigger but it kept getting dark, except two mornings it was a little lighter (i dont think my urine was as concentrated) so thats why I waited so long to believe it was my BFP, I am actually still in awe. I will feel TONS better when I see a heartbeart Dec 13......

Well... FS decided he wanted my estrogen checked STAT.. So I went to the lab about 11:30am. They said 2 hours to get the results... So I should hear from FS very soon:thumbup: I am praying its not too high! I don't know what FS would do if I had high estrogen on day 3 of stims :shrug: Praying for a good number!

Well... FS decided he wanted my estrogen checked STAT.. So I went to the lab about 11:30am. They said 2 hours to get the results... So I should hear from FS very soon:thumbup: I am praying its not too high! I don't know what FS would do if I had high estrogen on day 3 of stims :shrug: Praying for a good number!

Well I am glad he is being very cautious!! I hope its not too high either

Mells - Here's hoping that discharge means implantation bleeding! But if AF does come, does that mean you will move on to your IVF cycle ASAP?

First - Wow! that is awesome that your beta keeps going up! FX there is a little bean in there for you! :happydance:

ever - Are you icing before your menopur injection? That really helped me! Did they give you an estimated ER date?

hold - That is good they are being cautious! Hope all is good ;)

well for some really stupid reason i tested today even though its far too early since i am only 6dp2dt and of course got a negative:cry::cry:
DH doesnt know and i will be keeping it that way cos number 1 he would be really angry with me and number 2 he will be gutted:cry:

Even though i know its too early and i may still have a chance and i did use the 3rd or 4th urine of the day to do it so that could have been too dilute i am now taking it that i am out and this hasnt worked for us. surprisingly i havent cried yet but i think thats cos im still foolishly holding on to that last little tiny strand of hope and also cos i dont want DH to know there is anything wrong.:cry::cry::cry:
i am truely gutted as if this really hasnt worked then DH and i will never have our own baby:cry::cry:

well for some really stupid reason i tested today even though its far too early since i am only 6dp2dt and of course got a negative:cry::cry:
DH doesnt know and i will be keeping it that way cos number 1 he would be really angry with me and number 2 he will be gutted:cry:

Even though i know its too early and i may still have a chance and i did use the 3rd or 4th urine of the day to do it so that could have been too dilute i am now taking it that i am out and this hasnt worked for us. surprisingly i havent cried yet but i think thats cos im still foolishly holding on to that last little tiny strand of hope and also cos i dont want DH to know there is anything wrong.:cry::cry::cry:
i am truely gutted as if this really hasnt worked then DH and i will never have our own baby:cry::cry:

Relax. It's too early and you didn't even use FMU. Patience grasshopper :hugs:

tcmc - I think it's way too early! At least you know your trigger is out of your system so when you test again and get a bfp you'll know it's real.

tcmc - I agree with the other girls; it is too early! And if you do test again, you will know definitely it is a true BFP!!! Hold out for a couple more days and test again. If you look at the information below, and consider the 5 days past a 3 day transfer, equivelent to where you are in the process, a test won't detect anything yet!!! Stay positive, stress is not good at this point if you can avoid it!!!

Here is what the website said....

Once you complete your embryo transfer, you will have approximately 1½ weeks to wait before a pregnancy can be detected. The following tables outline an approximate timeline for what happens during a successful pregnancy after a 3-day transfer (3dt).

3-Day Transfer
Days Past
Transfer (DPT) Embryo Development
One The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula
Two The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst
Three The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Four The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Five The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Six Implantation continues
Seven Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Eight Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Nine Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Ten Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eleven Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Tcmc : way to early. Wait a few days :)

Hold: I hope e2 is not too high already!!

thank you all so much i wasnt even going to admit on here that i had tested yet but i started to feel like i was losing it and today more than ever all i seemed to see were babies and pregnant women i actually bumped right into a girl in the shop who was heavily pregnant it was all i could do not to burts into tears :cry: hopefully her luck rubbed off on me:shrug:

Michelle- thank you so muc for posting that timeline it has definately made me a little more at ease so really when ya look at that i am in fact only at day 5 no chance of anything but a negative result since there is no hcg present yet:hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->