Ivf oct/nov/dec

First :happydance: so excited for you!

Hold, I hope the number is not too high.

tcmc it's too early don't give up yet!

Mells as long as its brown then it's fine. Good luck tomorrow!

@Ever, good luck with Stims!! I hope you get lots of healthy eggs. :dust::dust:

@Sweetness 5 days past 5 day transfer will be Saturday for me, so hopefully my lines will contiune to get darker the same way yours did. I just did a few IC's with afternoon urine and I think that the line looked a little darker, so time will tell. Wish me luck!! :winkwink:

@Hold, Fingers crossed that your estrogen level isn't too high!! Good luck!!

@TCMC, I agree with the other girls that it is too early to test so please don't give up hope yet.:hugs::hugs: Good luck and sticky baby dust to you!! I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust:

:hug: tcmc! I know it's hard not to test early and let it get to you. I'm glad Michelle posted the chart to show you that it's WAY too early. I'm looking forward to your BFP soon!

tcmc, I understand why you wanted to test so early, but don't let the results bother you. Way too early for anything to show up as the others have said. I am going to try hard to resist the urge to have my surrogate test during this 2ww - I don't want to put either of us through it. I tried focusing on other things today and mostly succeeded, but of course, it's only the first full day of the wait. This weekend is going to be tough, I suspect.

tcmc, I understand why you wanted to test so early, but don't let the results bother you. Way too early for anything to show up as the others have said. I am going to try hard to resist the urge to have my surrogate test during this 2ww - I don't want to put either of us through it. I tried focusing on other things today and mostly succeeded, but of course, it's only the first full day of the wait. This weekend is going to be tough, I suspect.

I found that this article helped me during my last IVF 2WW:
https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

At least you then have some idea of when you could test, and maybe see a positive. In your case they probably transferred a 5dt (blastocyst) I'm assuming, but I guess it could have been a 3dt. Do you know which one it was?

I go in tomorrow for my first look at my follicles to see how they are growing and how many are brewing. Hopefully the egg retrieval will be late next week, then transfer 3 days later. Here is to getting a :bfp: for Christmas!!!

Mells - Here's hoping that discharge means implantation bleeding! But if AF does come, does that mean you will move on to your IVF cycle ASAP?

First - Wow! that is awesome that your beta keeps going up! FX there is a little bean in there for you! :happydance:

I should be able to start relatively soon after this. I was on track for IVF and only changed to IUI because me E2 dropped right before retrieval. Doc didn't think that was a good compiled with my age, and that I was a slow responder. We specifically asked if we did IUI and it wasn't successful would it delay an IVF and he said no. This time he wants to do a different protocol, and he mentioned Lupron. Once AF shows Ill call and see when we can start.

Maybe we can start a Dec-Jan IVF thread????

Thanks for all the support today girls!!! :hugs:

Nurse said everything looks great with my blood work:happydance: FS for sure want's to see me on Sunday, and sooner if I feel too much pain.

I was so relieved that everything was good that I forgot to ask for the number :dohh: Will call back tomorrow and find out what it was! I don't even know what is considered "normal" for estrogen on day 3 of stimming.. So I wouldn't really know what the number meant! But I am sure one of you girls could help me out and explain :thumbup:

:wave: Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well.

Mells, hopefully you're not out yet!

Ali- I hope you have lots of great follies growing!

As for me, this cold I have is kicking my butt! I'm trying to load up on the cold medicine now because I'm pretty sure once stims start, I'm not allowed to have anything. AF continues to be a pain in the butt as well! Hopefully she's being this way because she's about to go on a 10 month vacation! And I happen to have a horrible case of dry eye. Not sure if it's from the cold, or other reasons. I did read that hormonal changes can cause it, and lord knows I'm probably going through a ton of those! Lol

Got my fingers crossed everything looks ok tomorrow on my baseline and I can start stims tomorrow night!

:wave: Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well.

Mells, hopefully you're not out yet!

Ali- I hope you have lots of great follies growing!

As for me, this cold I have is kicking my butt! I'm trying to load up on the cold medicine now because I'm pretty sure once stims start, I'm not allowed to have anything. AF continues to be a pain in the butt as well! Hopefully she's being this way because she's about to go on a 10 month vacation! And I happen to have a horrible case of dry eye. Not sure if it's from the cold, or other reasons. I did read that hormonal changes can cause it, and lord knows I'm probably going through a ton of those! Lol

Got my fingers crossed everything looks ok tomorrow on my baseline and I can start stims tomorrow night!

Good luck tomorrow on your scans sorry you don't feel good :(

Hold - Yay! Your on your way! :dust:

Sweet - I know what you mean, but sooner or later your going to have to come to terms that your pregnant. lol

Whisper - Yeah, some of it is confusing. I didn't know what an NT scan was either until they told me it's my 12week scan.

Mells - Hoping it was just some spotting which is common. Don't give up on this cycle yet girl! :dust:

Alicatt - You need to do what's best for you and your cycle right now. Forget everything else girl. Focus on taking care of YOU!

First - Woohoo! Awesome beta number girl! Hoping for a big jump for your next one!

Wanna - When is your 1st beta?

Michelle - How is everything going?

Ever - Ice down the injection spot for a minute with an ice pack. It will help.

Lucie - I hope you feel better girl! Take your vitamins!

Tcmc - It's way too early and wouldn't show up on that test. Wait until it's time girl(I know, easier said then done).

Mells - hopefully you won't need to move to IVF but if you do it's great that you can start right away.

Hold - great news about your blood work! It's really good that your FS is being so proactive :)

Lucie - good luck today! Hope you feel better soon.

Ali - good luck at your appointment today!

AFM - I'm off to get another ultrasound and blood work. Fx I've had lots of growth since yesterday!

Just got back from my ultrasound. Everything is looking really good!! I love the RE that scanned me today. She is so sweet and patient and went through follicle by follicle with me. The good news is that two of the four residual cysts that I had from last cycle are gone yay!! I have about 7 follicles that are larger and a bunch of smaller ones that will hopefully catch up. She said I will need a couple more days of stims. So now I'm feeling really good about this cycle :happydance:

@Want, my first HCG bloods beta will be on Wednesday 12/05/2012. :thumbup:

I took some more tests with FMU this morning and I think things are looking good. If anyone wants to take a peek in my journal link in my siggy feel free to do so!! :winkwink:

Quick update as I'm on my phone, but we are good to start meds tonight! In other awesome news, the office donated a 900 iu vial of Follistim!

Just got back from my ultrasound. Everything is looking really good!! I love the RE that scanned me today. She is so sweet and patient and went through follicle by follicle with me. The good news is that two of the four residual cysts that I had from last cycle are gone yay!! I have about 7 follicles that are larger and a bunch of smaller ones that will hopefully catch up. She said I will need a couple more days of stims. So now I'm feeling really good about this cycle :happydance:

That is awesome news hun!!! I am so happy that you have alot of follies and I am sure you will have even more as you keep doing your stims!! Great news that the cysts are gone!!!:thumbup: Good luck to you!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Awesome Lucie!! That is so great you get to start. Hope the cold goes away soon!

Em - Great news too, especially about the cysts!! Grow follies grow ;)

hold - That is great your levels are good; trust your FS :)

want - Thanks for checking in ;) I am good; just waiting and waiting and waiting...UGH! I know this 2ww sucks more then anything, but I go for a scan tomorrow to see if I have to do another hcg booster. Just praying I do not!!! How are you feeling??

Wanna - I just took a peak at your journal and I believe today's test looks darker :) Hope you keep getting darker lines!!

Back from the Dr's.. had my day 5 U/S and bloodwork and acupuncture.

My lining looks great, it's a triple lining and is 6.6mm, but my follicles were a little disappointing. I have 6 on each side and they were measuring between 5-9mm, there were plenty of little ones too, but they weren't growing yet. So he said to take 1 more vial of bravelle for the next 3 days so now I'm taking 4 bravelle and 4 menopur and 1cc of lupron! 3 separate injections, :argh: Last cycle my follicles went nuts around day 6-7 of stims and I suddenly went from 12 follicles to 20 or something like that. So the Dr thinks I'm just a turtle and we'll have to wait for a few more days to see them catch up. Slow and steady wins the race right? :haha:

Happy news everyone.. I gotta get to work!! I'll catch up with you ladies later tonight! :hugs:

Ali: that's a lot of shots, but it sounds like you're brewing a lot of nice eggies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->