Ivf oct/nov/dec

Congrats Lotus!! :happydance: What a wonderful Christmas gift!!!

Girly - I cannot believe your cousin said that!! What a horrible thing to say! I'm sorry you had to hear that :hugs:

August - it's still early for you. Hope you get your BFP today! Fx!

Ever - I'm sorry :(. Hopefully it's just too early for you. When is your beta?

August and ever, I hope it's just still too early for you ladies! I've still got my fingers crossed for you two!

Well I found a place to do the beta. Have an apt for 10am (Wisconsin time). If the results take too long to come in, I'll ask if they can call me. I would hate for it to take too long and mt doctor's office be closed (they close at 3 on Fridays, or 2 Wisconsin time). I'd hate to have to wait till Monday for the results!

want - I started having waves of nausea about 2 days ago; really bad :sick: I am still on suppositories.

August & Ever - Your still not out! I am keeping my FX'ed for both of you!

Lotus - CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you.

girly - I am so sorry your cousin said that to you; how awful! You are nothing but a strong woman for everything you have been through and are going through ;)

Hope everyone else is doing good. I am off for my second scan; so nervous!

Ever and August I am so sorry :hugs: Don't give up hope girls!! :hug:

Em- how are you doing? Your surgery is getting so close!

Lucie- good luck on your beta results!! Fingers crossed! :)

Michelle- good luck on your second scan!! I am sure everything will be great!

Good morning Girls and Chase!

This morning I called my OBGYN who has been my doctor for about 6-7 years. He has been wonderful to me through all my medical problems. I called to schedule my first OB appt which I thought would be around 7-8 weeks. But they ended up asking me to come in the afternoon! :) Just to go over meds and talk about what is safe now in general and food wise. Be extra cautious :thumbup: I am so excited! I have been in that office surrounded by pregnant women countless times and it was always so depressing.. Wondering if I would ever walk through the doors being there for something positive. Well today is the day!! :happydance:

I will ask today.. But how do I calculate how far along I am? I don't understand how they do it with IVF. My ER was 12/9 and my transfer was 12/14.

Ever and August, I hope you get your BFP!

Hold, how are you doing?

Lucie, glad you found a place to do your BETA

Michelle, can't wait to hear about your next scan!

Chase, not long now before your US!

AFM, not looking good, broke down and tested, BFN :(. BETA is on Friday

Ali - I am so sorry :hugs: I am still hoping you will get a nice surprise on Friday!

Hold - I know there are online calculators that can determine how far based on your ET or ER date. And when you go for scan they can measure the sac(s) for you.

My scan went great! Saw the hb, 141, measured 6w4d today :cloud9:

Hi all- will do personals in a bit. Got a question. I came home after visiting some friends today and saw a second pink line on my test. I must admit, I don't think I really gave the test more than a minute as I just saw one very deep coloured line.
I've done a little research and it suggests that evap lines are grey or colourless, not pink.
I used the first response early response. Should I just wait two days and test again?
Thanks, hoping I'm not just clutching at straws!!

Hi all- will do personals in a bit. Got a question. I came home after visiting some friends today and saw a second pink line on my test. I must admit, I don't think I really gave the test more than a minute as I just saw one very deep coloured line.
I've done a little research and it suggests that evap lines are grey or colourless, not pink.
I used the first response early response. Should I just wait two days and test again?
Thanks, hoping I'm not just clutching at straws!!

Ever.. I think a line is a line! Can you test tomorrow with first morning pee? Then give it the full 5 minutes!

Ever - A line is a line! I would get another test and take it or wait till the morning and take another one! I hope this is a great sign for you ;)

Ever ~ if it's pink and within the time limit then I would think that it is real! Cant wait for you to test again

Thanks Ali and Michelle- feel a little hopeful but will try not to get too excited. No pharmacy is open this late so will have to buy some tomorrow and hold out for another day. Agggghhh, why didn't I stock up? Xx

Thanks August- it wasn't within the time limit. It says to read within 10 mins. We were out for a few hours. I don't know what made me look at it agin but this morning I saw the first dark line and threw it in the bin in disgust. I don't think I gave it more than a minute. I then saw a second pink line when I got home and googled it as I've had evap lines before but they were colourless. Think the only way to know for sure is to test again nd wait the 3 minutes!
Xx

Ali - blood tests are far more accurate. Please don't give up!

Hold - there are lots of online calculators. They ask for your ov date or LMP. Your ER date is your ov date.

Michelle - great heartbeat!!

Lotus - massive congrats!,

Lucie- great you found somewhere to do beta!!

Chase - when is the us?

Xx

Thanks girls :) I tried to use the online calculator, but it's different then what my FS is going by. He says I'm 4 weeks 5 days which I just figured out he is going by my lmp. I was going by ER day which makes me 4 weeks 3 days. Either way they called me and my u/s is Friday Jan 4th!! :) I have a gut feeling its twins! FS also said my beta, progesterone and estrogen are so high and good that my body doesn't need the extra help. So I have been told to stop the estrace and endometrin... That makes me very nervous and scared.

Michelle- congrats on the ultrasound!!! Yay!!

Ever- sounds very hopeful! Can't wait to hear about your next test!

Ali- I am so sorry :hug: are u going to call ur FS?

Girly ~ That was truly a mean comment, and something that no one ever wants to hear. I'm so sorry that you have had to go through that :hugs:

Lucis ~ So happy that you found somewhere to get your Beta test done at. I pray that you get your results before your FS closes.

Ever ~ I'm praying super hard that you got a BFP... Can't wait to hear on Friday!

As for me ~ I'm in a sour mood. Came to work and got most of what I needed to get done, done. Still have two more hours to go and I would just rather be in my PJ's laying in my bed. I'm not feeling well at all. And I forgot to take my Estorial and Progestrone this morning so when I get home that means I have to take 3 of each at one time! :dohh: On top of everything my mother just emailed me and told me that my 22 year old brother went to city hall and got married to his girlfriend/fiance. My parents are upset, her parents are upset and now I'm even more angry! :rofl: Everyone likes my brother and the woman but they didn't expect this crap to fall from the sky today, you know... it's like my brother only thinks with his lower brain :rofl: Now I'm in a comical mood... great... oh dear lord what are these medications doing to me?

August- hope you get into your pj's soon!

That's crazy re your brother but I guess everyone does their wedding their own way in life? I have 3 brothers and one went on holiday and got married. Upset my parents but it was what they wanted so I guess they found a way to be happy for him.

Xx

Ever- That's how my bfp showed up yesterday. I waited the 3 minutes, but at first glance I didn't see the second line. It was faint. So I took the digital in the afternoon and got a "pregnant" result! Fingers crossed for you! Sounds promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->