Ivf oct/nov/dec

Lucie: That is amazing! Wow! Congrats. I hope it continues to rise! Are you 16dpo now?

PS: Change your siggy!

Thanks Mo. Dpo is based on EC, right? My EC was the 14th, so I guess I'm 17dpo?

YAY! :) I'm glad the beta increased and bleeding stopped. I think that is great!! FX for rising numbers!!!!

Update on me~

I did stop the progesterone and the PIO injections. My last day was Friday and the :witch: still hasn't come but I'm sure she's on the way as I just went to the bathroom was saw some spotting going on, so maybe tomorrow or Wednesday shell be here :shrug:

Those frer's from Friday were so pink and clear, and Saturday morning too. Yesterday I tested mid day with an Answer brand test and I think it was negative not sure if I was having line eye or not.... I didn't test today. I was about to test this evening but when I saw the spotting I didn't bother testing... I think it's safe to say that I probably had a chemical/miscarriage... Worst part of it all five years to this very day I found out I was pregnant and miscarrying at the same time, so New Years kinds stinks every year but so much more this year.

I have talked endlessly with dh about what to do next... I really want to do another ivf cycle but right now what I need is a break and time to really get my marriage to its loving, fun bed action that it needs to be. I'm going in on the 11th for a follow up and I'm going to ask for something that will make me ovulate (clomid or something) on my own without monitoring for at least feb and march and then go back in April to start another iui or ivf cycle. Who knows maybe Ill get my natural :bfp: before April?!?

Sorry so long, you girls are the only people I can really talk to about all of this. :hugs:

Awesome Lucie!

August - So sorry for what you are going through :hugs:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Hope 2013 is good to everyone!!

Congrats Lucie!! Doubling well! YAY!

August, so sorry.. :hug: I really hope you get your rainbow baby in 2013!

Everyone Else.. Happy New Year.. may 2013 bring you all the special bundles we are all wishing for!

:hug:

Happy new year everyone!!!! May you all be granted the wishes of your heart!!!!

Being suck in a house full of pastors and such is driving me crazy.... I don't want to talk about my fertility and somehow I'm the center of all conversations :cry: :rofl:

Mobaby - I'm so sorry hun. I read your journal and hope you will get your BFP in 2013. Big, big Hugs to you! :hugs: :hugs:

Ali & August - So sorry girls. Hoping you get your little bean to stick on your next try. :hugs:

Michelle - Hope your doing well!

Sweet - Haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope you are ok.

Lucie - Congrat's Girl!!! :happydance:

Happy New Year to everybody!!!!!

SWEET!! where are you??
want lol. i was just thinking about sweet then typed this then read your post.

I bought a new necklace today in support of everything dh and i have been through. It says telle est la vie and means "such is life" which is something I have quoted over and over again throughout this year to dh and to my RE. The boat represents like a boat in stormy seas, life has its ups and downs and I have to set my sails and focus on navigating the very best course possible for what life may bring.

Here is a pic of it: https://i.imgur.com/jHq8Dt.jpg

happy new year to those who it isn't 2013 yet. I am going to bed; not very excited about tomorrow as I am going to visit my grandparents. My grandma was diagnosed with cancer just last week and she is elderly so who knows how long she has now. She is already in pain apparently and her stomach is swollen according to my grandpa. So, as I say such is life. Hopefully all of us girls can end the year of 2013 being pregnant :)

I also signed up for a half marathon today... I have neglected myself a lot since November (well, longer than that but I had been working out some not as much as I like) due to IVF and FET and surgery, etc... So I decided, I am getting back into things and going to do another half. I will start training sometime next week (on pelvic rest now for 1-2 weeks).. This will keep me busy until april which is good. If for some reason or somehow I can have a FET before then, I wont do it. BUT as it looks now, its going to be june or july so I need a distraction.

Those of us who will be doing IVF/FET 2013 early to mid year should start a thread soon so we can keep up with each other. :)

I'm sorry I have just written a book lol. I'm trying to distract myself as much as I can because this really stinks. I hope none of you have to endure this. I cant wait to see the upcoming scans and such!

Hold: Did you call your FS today?? What did FS say??

Mo.. I agree! We need to start a new thread for those of us doing IVF/FET in the next few months.

I'm feeling very positive about 2013 and we will persevere!

:hug:

Hold - I heard from my RE that it can take weeks or months for ovaries to return to normal size if you get pregnant after IVF. All the new hormones in your body can keep those ovaries pumped up for quite a while!

Lucie - Grats on your rising beta! That is so cool!

August - Sorry this cycle didn't work out. Hope your doc has a good plan for you moving forward. :hugs:

Mo - Read your blog entry...still so sorry. I cannot possibly know what you are going through as I have not experienced that. I do have the ever present fear in my heart and can only imagine how heartbreaking this must be for you. I love your new necklace - hopefully someday you will be able to find some meaning in why this aweful thing is happening to you. It is definitely not fair. :hugs:

Ali - Glad you have questions ready for your doc. I hope 2013 is your year!!!:hugs:

Mo - I really like your necklace. Can't wait for your stormy seas to end!!

AFM - think it might all be over for me. Had some blood when I wiped today and been feeling crampy. Nowhere is open today so will just have to sit it out!!
Feel like I've already lost all hope. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->