Ivf oct/nov/dec

:( I've learned when pregnant bad feelings are not good. I hope your feelings are wrong and will be praying for you!! :hugs:

Mo - sending you :hugs: I've been through the same thing and there are no words to describe the pain. I hope you can get some answers from the testing and some peace.

Ali - those are all great questions for your FS. I think the only I would add is to ask about having the repeat loss panel for blood clotting issues. Those can sometimes affect implantation. You may have already had this done?

Ever - hang in there!! I'm sure you know this but spotting and cramping is really common. I had no idea before being on this forum, but those seem like the two most common pregnancy symptoms that everyone writes about.

August - that sounds like a good plan for the couple of cycles. Ugh sorry you are dealing with being the center of conversations!

Hold - I was told it can take a couple of months for the ovaries to go back down to their normal size. And they definitely move around when they're so enlarged. I had an ultrasound last week to prep for surgery and my left ovary is basically in the middle of my body right now. I hope you feel better!

AFM - just about one week until surgery! yay! I've been having some irrational fears about the surgery even though I can't wait for it to get here. It just occurred to me last night that it's probably the hormones leftover from my two IVF cycles making me feel this way. I'm normally not this anxious and fearful. Poor DH has had to put up with my hormonal mood swings. :wacko:

Em - I'm so glad your surgery is coming up soon! Won't be long before you are Stimming!!

Thanks for the advice and I have heard a lot of women bleed and still go on to have very successful pregnancies. In fact one of my closest friends bled through her whole pregnancy. But I've had a miscarriage before and this sadly feels just like that! I just didn't think you could bleed whilst on progesterone but I guess I was wrong!
I'm going to test again tomorrow and go from there.
Wondering if my emergency c - section is causing problems for implanting? The surgeon did say I might find it hard... Will have to wait and see,
Xx

Happy New Year to one and all!

Ever - I understand very well why you feel so worried. People who have been through the sort of things those of us in this thread have been through are going to worry - there's almost no getting away from it. But you're still in the game - fingers crossed and lots of prayers for you.

Mo - I read your entry. I've been through that once from the father's side and I can only imagine how much worse it is from the mother's experience. Big hugs to you :hugs: and I am glad at least you are starting 2013 with that all behind you. I really pray that this will be your year!

Love the necklace mobaby :hugs:

Ever - Thinking positive thoughts for you!!!

Sweet - Hope things are good for you?!

Em - One week and yay, things will start moving fast for you ;)

I have my next scan tomorrow, still nervous and scared; have not had any symptoms lately.

Ever.. hoping that this is normal and not a MC. Please think positive! It helps!

Mo.. your necklace is very fitting, here is to your BFP in 2013 !

Michelle.. GL on your scan tomorrow!

Em.. I have not had and clotting or immune testing to my knowledge.. just genetic and the basic panel for hormones and STDs. I'm sure we will do all of those things now. I doubt I have a clotting issue, I bruise really easily and my blood has trouble clotting while on the baby aspirin. Maybe that is an issue in itself? Best of luck with your surgery, how long after your surgery can you do a FET?

AFM.. bit of a hangover and still really emotional from my cycle. Looking forward to getting my body back if only for a few months. My WTF appt is on Thursday.. lots to talk about with my FS, that is for sure! I don't go back to work until Friday. Kind of odd going back on a Friday! I could take the day off, might do it actually. What do you think?

Ali, take Friday off. Start the next week fresh.

Michelle, good luck on your scan. I thought my next one wasn't until the 11th, but they are doing one on Friday 4th, so I'm happy about that.

Ali - I can start the cycle after my surgery so that will probably be the first week of February. I vote for taking Friday off.

Michelle - good luck tomorrow!!

Em - we might be doing FET at the same time! I will be thinking of you during your surgery and praying that it all goes well!

Chase - yay on getting another scan on Friday :) You have no idea how happy I am to see you and all the other ladies getting their wish of a baby :baby:

Thanks for the votes on Friday.. I think I will talk to my boss tomorrow and see how he feels about it. He's usually pretty lax and probably won't care. It isn't like much is going to get done on that one day! I have to call him tomorrow anyway as the paperwork we signed for my raise didn't get to HR before the holiday. Our HR person left early on vacation and I couldn't get it to her on time! ARGH! It is in my drawer in my desk, all signed and I'm hoping my boss will pick it up and give it to the HR person.

:hug:

Good morning girls. or afternoon :rofl: :hi:

Well the :witch: got me and I'm actually very happy about that fact that I have no cramps or anything. :blush: I usually get killer cramps, but this period is just down right different. :shrug:

On the bright side... I got my final grades from my university today. I graduate on January 27th with my Master's Degree. I got straight A's my last semester, and I maintained my 3.8 GPA. I got an email for the school board congratulating me for receiving High Honors :happydance: Looks like this year is gonna be a good year :cloud9:

Alicatt ~ Good Luck on Thursday with your WTF appointment. And with getting out of work on Friday. I go back tomorrow, but for me the best thing is to get back to what I do best or I'll just go crazy at home, lol

Ever ~ I'm keeping you and the baby and your family in my prayers. :hugs:

MO ~ I'm happy to know that you'll be going for the FET. I'll keep you and your cycle in my prayers. :hugs:

Michelle - best of luck for scan tomorrow. Symptoms do usually drop off when placenta takes over!! Try not to worry! I'm sure all is absolutely fine! Xx

August - massive congrats on your masters and witch arriving without pain! Are you meeting your fs soon?
Xx

August - sorry just seen it in your signature! Duh!!

Ali - good luck with your fs meeting! Hope you get answers to all your questions!

Xx

@Mo, that is a very pretty necklace!!! I am so sorry to hear about your grandma's illness. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy recovery. :hugs::hugs: The marathon and getting into shapes sounds like a great distraction until you can do your FET!! Plus you will be healthy and in good shape for when your FET comes so you will have a better chance of success!!! :thumbup:

@Ever, I am so sorry about the bleeding!!! I hope it stops and that everything will be alright with your pregnany!!!! :hugs::hugs:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/Ambers25/Hugs/Mousepad201.gif

@Michelle, good luck with your appointment. :hugs:

@EM, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes well with your surgery. I really hope that they can save your ovary!!! :hugs::hugs:

@August, Sorry the :witch: came!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs: Congrats on such awesome grades on your classes!!! You should be very proud!! :thumbup:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/Teresa2008a/kittenhugs.gif

Happy New Years to all of you girls & Chase!

Hope everyone is doing ok and hope all our wishes come true in 2013!!!

Mo-I think the necklace is beautiful! I'm sorry about your grandma's cancer. :hugs: My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung and throat cancer almost two years ago and they gave him 10 months. He's still alive and kicking today. Hopefully your grandma will have as good as an outcome as he did.

Ever- I hope the bleeding has stopped and everything is ok!

August- Congrats on your masters!!! Boo to AF though.

Chase- Yeah for a scan on Friday!!!!

Michelle- Good luck at your apt!

Ali- I hope you get answers to all your questions at your WTF apt. As for Friday- my vote is to take it off.

:wave: Hi to any I may have missed!

As for me, got my first BFP on a preg test yesterday!!! It was an off brand blue dye test, but I couldn't wait! I went out and bought some FRER today, and am planning on testing every other morning starting tomorrow up to Sunday. That should help with my anxiety while waiting for my next beta Monday,

I hope 2013 brings many babies and BFPs to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->