Ivf oct/nov/dec

Yay, Lucie! I am doing the same with FRERs. :winkwink: I got an immediate line this afternoon and it was darker than before so I feel better. My next beta is Tues the 8th. That's a long wait! Congrats on your first BFP at home!

Did a test this morning and it was negative. Starting to think I just had a chemical pregnancy or something!!
Will phone my fs for appointment.
Hope you are all well!
Xx

Sooo sorry ever :(

Where is hold and sweet?? I'm worried about them! Hope all is okay .

Thanks everyone. Little sad, although I did most of my crying yesterday.

I have a follow up appointment on the 21st and am hoping to do a FET in march.
Must admit I did go through a 'why the hell are we doing this to ourselves?'
Picked myself up now and would like to use my hatching blast. Hopefully it is ready to attach and stay put!!
Xx

Ever-I hope your hatching blast is ready to stay put as well!

So here is something I never thought I'd see!

https://i46.tinypic.com/50rzpc.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/2lm1ctf.jpg The second line showed up right away, but was light, so I was upset. But less than a minute later it looked like this!! :happydance:

Yay for dark lines, Lucie!!! I got the same yesterday. What a great feeling! I'm ready to see the heartbeat now. :winkwink:

Ever ~ I'm so very sorry :hugs: I know what that is like. I'm praying for you and your family and the future of your next FET cycle.

Lucie ~ Congrats on the dark FRER :yipee:

Lotus ~ Congrats on getting nice dark FRER's :happydance:

How is everyone else?

I'm dying in bed today! I guess yesterday was just some light spotting because the :witch: is here in full blown and I feel like my uterus is falling out! I'm literally in bed moaning from the pain! WTH? :rofl:

On the bright side, I went to Walmart last night and bought a basal thermometer for this natural cycle. The cashier literally in a very loud voice said "Are you trying to get pregnant?" So I answered "some day" and then she proceeded to say "Well this is a thermometer for getting pregnant." And I lost it... "Yeah, I know, do you think I'm stupid? By the way your job is to scan my items, bag them and move on, not comment on what I'm buying or why I'm buying it for!" I paid for my stuff and stormed out of Walmart. :rofl: I looked at my husband and said "Now you know why I don't like buying pregnancy test... because people are too damn noise!"

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a natural cycle with no meds, no appointments, and no one all up in my private area. :rofl:

Oh my August; how rude of that lady! Well I am praying that it works for you ;)

I had my appt today, updated my journal with how things went!

Ever: I'm so sorry. That is such a disappointment. :hugs: :hugs:

August: you're funny :haha: Good luck with the natural cycle!

Lucie: that is a sweet, dark line! :thumbup: FX'd for you.

AFM, I've been temping since 10 dpD&C. My temps have been high, but dropped a full point this morning. OPKs are negative. So, either I O'd in the first 9 days post D&C or I'm going to O soon. Either way, we started BDing every other day at 10dpD&C, hoping for a miracle!

Otherwise, we'll start a fresh IVF cycle when AF comes.

Did a test this morning and it was negative. Starting to think I just had a chemical pregnancy or something!!
Will phone my fs for appointment.
Hope you are all well!
Xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Hugs/pkbrzbits-hugs.gif

AHHH.. can't wait until tomorrow when I get to talk to my FS. I just want to know what he thinks went wrong and what we can do to get me my miracle baby!

How long does it take the hormones to get back to normal range? I am getting sick of crying at the drop of a hat. I feel so vulnerable with my feelings, and I hate it.

August - good luck with your natural cycle! From my experience, the basal thermometer is really only helpful after you've ovulated. OPK's are better, but even that only tells you when you are about to ovulate and it is best to get the :spermy: up there 3-4 days before ovulation to 1-2 days after. So if you know you ovulate on or around a certain day, then it is best to :sex: every other day for those 6 days (4 days pre ovulation and 2 days post). Use your OPK and basal thermometer to know when to stop. IE. once the OPK is negative again, or once your temp rises, then you know you've ovulated.

Lucie and Lotus - glad things are going well! When are your U/S's?

Ever - I've said it already, so sorry :hug: Maybe we can all get on another thread for FET/IVF in Feb/Mar/April? Or something like that?

Ever-I hope your hatching blast is ready to stay put as well!

So here is something I never thought I'd see!

https://i46.tinypic.com/50rzpc.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/2lm1ctf.jpg The second line showed up right away, but was light, so I was upset. But less than a minute later it looked like this!! :happydance:

Congrats on your BFP!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I'm freaking out a bit. Asked the nurse what my progesterone was Friday and it was only 2.2! She said it was a bit low, but I am on the crinone and its too early to know if it is something to be concerned about. She said that since my hcg increased that was good.

Of course then I did the worst thing ever- I googled it. Stopped myself after looking at one thong though. Then I called Dh in tears and he reminded me I didn't take the crinone Thursday or Friday because I was sure I was out. He thinks we should be cautiously optimistic. I wish is never asked what my level was!!!!

They scheduled a us for Tuesday at 3, and the nurse said since it was so early all they were looking for was for the sac to be in the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->