• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ali - good luck tomorrow! I'm sure your FS will have a lot of info for you. I'm wondering about the hormones getting back to normal too. I'm still feeling the effects for sure. Come join this thread I'm on there and a couple others from here are too: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ivf-jan-feb-mar-2013-everyone-welcome-16.html

Lucie - I'm pretty sure crinone doesn't impact blood progesterone levels that much because it's a suppository and is absorbed locally.

August - that lady was so rude! Sorry you had to deal with that!

Alicatt ~ thanks for the tips... My natural cycles are 120+ so for me I just temp to see if I even ovulated. On natural cycles I don't know when I'll ovulate, it's so frustrating, my longest cycle was 192 days long :cry: I'm not even going to chart everyday, more like every ten days so that I don't stress or anything. On my wtf appointment next week, I'm going to see what the doctor can give me to regulate my cycles like clomid or something at least until I go back for my ivf #2 in mid April.

Lucie~ I'm sure you're okay :hugs: like the nurse said your hcg is rising.

lucie the crinone wont show up in blood tests...none of the vaginal progesterones do. It works locally to keep the baby where its needed :) good thing is your hcg is rising like august said. im sure if you were to worry they would have told you to. Congrats on dark HPTS!! You too lotus!!! :) Excited for you two. Any ultrasound scheduled yet??

I am ready for my follow-up appt already and I have to wait until Feb. Ugh. This wait stinks but I know testing will take 2-4 weeks so no point getting in before then. I am sooo bloated today and look pg. I am sure its all the effects from the procedure, etc. The sac measured where it was supposed to (9w2d) on monday so I am sure thats contributing to it as well. I hope it goes away soon. I can't wait for AF now so I can get started again...we will "try" until the FET (slim chance on anything happening there)...

Michelle: Great scan pic!! :) yay for OB appt!!
First: hope you catch the eggie trying au natural.
Ali: good luck tomorrow. I seriously need to crack down and figure out what to ask my RE at the f/u appt...I bet a FET is all you need for your forever baby :)
EM: GL with your surgery!!! I'm sure all will go great :)

lucie the crinone wont show up in blood tests...none of the vaginal progesterones do. It works locally to keep the baby where its needed :) good thing is your hcg is rising like august said. im sure if you were to worry they would have told you to. Congrats on dark HPTS!! You too lotus!!! :) Excited for you two. Any ultrasound scheduled yet??

No ultrasound scheduled yet... Next beta Jan 8. I can't wait for the u/s! :dance:

Alicatt ~ I know today's the day for your appointment. Keep us posted. I'm thinking of you

Lotus ~ I can't wait for you to have your first scan... very exciting!

Mo ~ My next follow up is on Jan. 11 and that seems so far away so thinking of you and your Feb. appointment. Is there any way that they can see you sooner if AF comes soon?

My husband surprised me with a Cruise getaway in Feb. I'm looking forward to some time away and then we hope to get back and start our next cycle. I know I thought of April before, but April just seems sooo far away!

Thanks All!

I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting for the FS. He is working with another couple. His daughter is in the office I guess because school is out. She is so cute!

I'm really nauseous and had a scant period. Is it possible I'm pregnant or is it the meds? IDK?

Ali- just wanted to say good luck at apt.

Michelle - fantastic scan - how exciting!!

I am going to keep following you all if that's ok? Seems sad to move away from such a lovely group. Also joined a Jan/feb/ mar IVF and FET group.

Hope everyone is well
Xx

Thanks! I am waiting at Quest to do more bloodwork. We are doing a repeat BETA, immunology and clotting panel. I asked for another AMH, FSH and LH test too. So I'll make an appointment in 2 weeks to see if I have any of these issues.
The Dr wasn't too helpful in determining what was wrong. He said my embryos were perfect. My one embryo he said could be on the cover of Embryo Digest! :rofl: So why didn't it implant? Infertility is maddening!

August: prob not and I most likely won't see af for 6-8 weeks. Last d/c it was 8 wks before af came and I was regular before. He said the testing would take 3-4 weeks anyways so I'd need to wait for that. Appt is feb 5@1230.

Ali can't wait to hear what re has to say!

Ali - I'm sorry the Dr. didn't have more answers but I'm glad he ordered all those tests. Hopefully you'll get some answers from those. Are you moving forward with a FET or full cycle?

August - yay for vacation! We haven't been away for so long I'm dying to go somewhere warm.

Lotus - good luck with your next beta!

August: prob not and I most likely won't see af for 6-8 weeks. Last d/c it was 8 wks before af came and I was regular before. He said the testing would take 3-4 weeks anyways so I'd need to wait for that. Appt is feb 5@1230.

Ali can't wait to hear what re has to say!

Mo- we must have posted at the same time! Look above :)

Does anyone else have advice?

Hey ladies and Chase hope everyone is well i will update myself on what has been happening lately. Sorry i havent been on in a while i went through a little phase after chem pregnancy of not wanting to talk about it at all. I contacted my clinic who advised i need to have at least three periods before i can start fet :growlmad: so looks like ill be starting with feb or march period. I have been keeping myself occupied with writing and have uploaded my first short story to amazon kindle An amsterdam call girl part 1 so check it out if you have a kindle.

Sending baby dust to all.

Girly - I'm glad you have been keeping yourself busy. I too had a chemical! I think?

I'm going to be doing a FET in march. Best of luck to you. I've joined a Jan/ feb March IVF FET thread and some of the others have too. Keep in touch!

Xx

Ever so sorry to hear that I hope your ok we might be having fet at the same time hopefully. I'm going to join fet thread as well.

Hi Ladies, and Chase :hi:

So I went to see my FS for the WTF appointment yesterday to figure out why my embryos are not implanting. It was a frustrating appointment as my FS didn't have many answers. We spoke about the embryos, he said they were perfect, and even thought that my results were so awesome (at 40) that he would submit it to a scientific journal on embryology and IVF. I'm sure that he was very sad that I ended up with a :bfn: because now he couldn't publish! LOL. Anyway, so then we moved to my endometrium. It too he said was wonderful, always a triple lining, and there were no issues there. So I said, then what is it? He shook his head. :argh: So we talked next about other testing, like clotting factors and immune issues. 25 vials of blood later and over $3000 in tests (hopefully covered by insurance), I finally left. He also performed a repeat BETA since my period was really light and barely there, and I'm feeling so nauseous. Maybe I have an ectopic? I will find out the results of my BETA this afternoon.

I do have 4 frosties :cold: sitting on ice waiting for me. He wants to wait until my ovaries get back to normal size and we get the results from all that blood work. So I think we are looking at a FET in Feb/Mar. I will know more when I go in for the results in 2 weeks. I guess we'll plan my FET at that point.

Does anyone know what the normal protocol is for FET? They mentioned BCP and Lupron? I really don't want to have to take these drugs again! :grr:

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well.

August-your trip sounds lovely!

Ali- I really hope you get some answers from your blood work! I know how frustrated you must be not having specific reasons as to why it didn't work.

I wish all of you who are moving on to FET the best of luck! I've got my fingers crossed tightly for all of you!

As for me, tested again today, and for the first time, the test line was darker than the control! :happydance: I go for a repeat beta Monday, then they've scheduled me for an us Tuesday afternoon.

Great news Lucie :)

And thinking about you ali :) Hope everything goes great for your FET!

Great news Lucie :)

And thinking about you ali :) Hope everything goes great for your FET!

Thanks Lucie and Michelle!

Lucie, great news about your HPTs, and I hope your BETA is nice and high :)

Hello all! I just heard from Reba, my surrogate. She got back home from the 8 week US. I have not heard from the clinic yet because the regular IVF co-coordinator is not in office today, but I expect to get a detailed email in a bit from the person who is there. Anyway, it was all good news! My little boy's heartbeat is 160-something (Reba wasn't sure of the last digit) which is a great number for an 8 week heartbeat. And apparently things are going so well, the Doc wants a regular OBGYN to take it from this point on. I'll put more details in my Pregnancy diary when I hear from the clinic, but just wanted to give everyone here the quick update.
I know many of you are moving on to the Jan/Feb FET diary and I'm going to continue to 'stalk' you all there because I want to see each and every one of you get your BFPs! And I really believe you all will. :hugs:

Hello all! I just heard from Reba, my surrogate. She got back home from the 8 week US. I have not heard from the clinic yet because the regular IVF co-coordinator is not in office today, but I expect to get a detailed email in a bit from the person who is there. Anyway, it was all good news! My little boy's heartbeat is 160-something (Reba wasn't sure of the last digit) which is a great number for an 8 week heartbeat. And apparently things are going so well, the Doc wants a regular OBGYN to take it from this point on. I'll put more details in my Pregnancy diary when I hear from the clinic, but just wanted to give everyone here the quick update.
I know many of you are moving on to the Jan/Feb FET diary and I'm going to continue to 'stalk' you all there because I want to see each and every one of you get your BFPs! And I really believe you all will. :hugs:

That is awesome news! You have 'graduated' to OB. Means everything is perfect and you no longer need the assistance of the FS :) :yipee:

Yes, I moved on to this thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ivf-jan-feb-mar-2013-everyone-welcome-22.html

I'm still stalking this thread too.. since so many of us are here as well. I think there is also a pregnancy thread that Sweetness and a few others that were successful moved to as well.

I wish you all the continued success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->