Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hold- thinking of you! Try and stay calm.. it can be normal. xo

@Hold, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hoping that everything will be okay with you and your baby!!! Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for all the prayers :hugs:

It's been a very long and exhausting day! I ended up seeing the OB, getting bloods and was sent to an imaging place for an u/s.

The second sac is gone. They think that is what the bleed was because they couldnt find any other reason for it. And they called it Vanishing Twin Syndrome. My ovaries are still to large for my body and not sure what's gonna happen with that. I have been told to take it very easy.

This is my baby :cloud9: Saw and listened to baby's heartbeat :)

Thank you so much for all the prayers :hugs:

It's been a very long and exhausting day! I ended up seeing the OB, getting bloods and was sent to an imaging place for an u/s.

The second sac is gone. They think that is what the bleed was because they couldnt find any other reason for it. And they called it Vanishing Twin Syndrome. My ovaries are still to large for my body and not sure what's gonna happen with that. I have been told to take it very easy.

This is my baby :cloud9: Saw and listened to baby's heartbeat :) It was amazing! Came home with 4 different pictures!

WHEW! Glad the baby is looking good! :thumbup: Nice picture too!

Hold glad all is ok.

Had another scan. Still nothing could be found. We've decided to wait until Monday and repeat the beta. He still can't confirm that it's a miscarriage, and not ectopic. I'm praying my numbers go down, and I will miscarry and not need a d&c.

Lotus & Lucie- So sorry to both your losses. Know that we are all here for you girls. Big, big Hugs to both of you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And Lucie, I know what you must be going through and you didn't do anything to deserve this. Don't beat yourself up hun. It's not your fault. I know it's hard to cope but you will get past this hurdle and will continue after your dream. Don't give up girl! It took me 8yrs to finally get pregnant and I had all but given up a couple times and I am really glad we decided to keep going after 8yrs of heartbreak. Miracles do happen! Just don't give up. My heart is with you and Lotus right now. :hugs:

hold - Glad everything turned out good and what a great pic!

Lucie - Hoping your numbers go down so you don't need a d&c.

one - How did your appt go yesterday?

Hey M, thanks for asking. My appt went really well. The doctor didnt have anything negative to say based on my prior IVF's and test results. He recommended staying on the same meds, no surpression, but instead of lupron, add ganirelix. He also recommended their co-culture program, which is where they take a biopsy of your uterus prior to the IVF and freeze it, when its time for ER they defrost it and add some of your blood etc in the dish w/the embryo's to help them grow and when they transfer, hoping since they are already adjusted to that environment, it will help with implantation.

I loved Dr. Davis' energy and the office vibe. He also wants to do another HSG, he said believe it or not that can negativity affect the outcome of the cycle. I am secheduled for that next Wednesday and I have to call on Day 2 of my February cycle to schedule the biopsy and freeze.

I have no idea if this will work, but the change is already apparent. I never felt comfortable with my old RE. I felt umcomfortable asking questions, and really did feel like a number. Well see when I cycle here, if anything changes.

Sounds like a really great appointment, One. Hopefully this next time will be the charm.

What a difference an RE can make! Glad you feel more comfortable with this doctor and the office; that is important. And it does sound like the appt went well and they have a handle on this upcoming cycle. Third time is a charm ;)

Yes, it worked for you, now we have to just have it work for me too..

Lucie - Praying you don't need D&C and that you can start moving forward again soon! :hugs: I sense that you are a good and kind person and you deserve this as much as anyone else. Life is just so unfair sometimes.

One - So glad you found an RE you felt more comfortable with. I think it made all the difference with my cycle that everyone at our clinic was so kind and compassionate. FX that third time is the charm!

Whisper, thank you! I agree. My 1st RE I didnt know any better, I thought they were all like that. Not the case. I hope this changes my results for the better.

Yes, it worked for you, now we have to just have it work for me too..

Oneof14- So happy you felt more comfortable with Dr Davis!!! They're truly amazing at Cornell... Excited for this to be the one that works for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->