Ivf oct/nov/dec

Thank you everyone!!! :hugs: It has gotten quite on here in the last few days!

I was so nervous for my scan! It was such a relief to know that baby was in the rite spot and measuring on track. :thumbup: Since I have endometriosis, I was terrified baby could have implanted in the wrong spot or in my tubes.

My entire family knows now! Didn't really have a plan on when I would tell everyone or how long I would wait. Just decided I want to stay positive and celebrate every moment of this journey. Everyone reacted so positively and all seemed very excited to welcome a new family member into the world. Even the ones who didn't know I was doing IVF with a donor.

My next scan is on Thursday :happydance: I can't wait to see my little blob again and see if anything has changed with the second sac.
'

Hold- Fabulous news! :dance: Glad all is going well!

Lucie, I am so so sorry. Sending you the biggest hug in the world because I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

My beta showed that the numbers are not increasing. It was at 110 I think. Honestly, it was hard to listen after the nurse said "I'm so sorry..." Needless to say I am devastated. Going in this afternoon to see the Dr and probably get a scan. Our entire plan was based on this cycle working. I have no idea what we will do now. I might have to wait until next summer when we are settled on the east coast to try again, and I DO NOT want to wait that long. :cry:

Lucie and Lotus I am so sorry girls :hugs: my heart goes out to you and your family :hug:

Oh, Lucie and Lotus, I am just so sorry. :hugs: It really isn't fair - each any every one of you deserve your bundle of joy. I hope for better luck next time, but it's a real kick in the pants, I know. :cry:

Oh, Lucie and Lotus, I am just so sorry. :hugs: It really isn't fair - each any every one of you deserve your bundle of joy. I hope for better luck next time, but it's a real kick in the pants, I know. :cry:

Well put Chase.. Lucie and Lotus, I'm so very sorry to hear about your losses big :hug:

Oh, no :nope: Lucie and Lotus: I am so sorry to hear about each of you :cry:

I was hoping that my mc would mean that it wouldn't happen to anyone else. Maybe that's silly.

I can tell you that after the sadness, hope will return. Giant hugs to you both :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lucie and Lotus - So very sorry for you ladies. It has been very evident how much both of you want this and thus all the more devastating that this has turned out so unfair. :cry:

Lucie - I hope time will eventually heal your heart and renew your hope.:hugs:

Lotus - The waiting with this infertility thing is just unreal. I was talking to a friend today who got pg after three months, but was super sad the first two months of BFN. Then magnify that times a million with infertility! And add in the grief and pain of loss. Hoping there is a miracle that will allow you to move forward sooner than next summer. :hugs:

DH and I met with the Dr. and he said he doesn't see any reason why it didn't work except that I didn't take the antibiotics (since I was concerned about getting c. diff again) and maybe there was a bacteria that affected it or maybe a chromosomal problem which caused it to end naturally. He said everything looked perfect and they were very surprised at my beta results. He offered us a discount on a FET and said we might be able to do it as early as next month. He's running several tests and monitoring me to make sure the HCG goes down. I go back next week, so hopefully we'll get better news then. I'm still very upset, so I plan to make a therapist appointment tomorrow. I want to deal with this now so I can be in a good place for the next round. Thank you all so much for your support.

Lucie and Lotus- I am so terribly sorry.. As positive as I am for this process i know it's never perfect. But I am so hopeful that you both will have your bumps soon, and I'll be so excited when that happens for you both.

Lotus- Where on the east coast are you moving? I live in New York...born and raised, let me know if you're near me!:hugs:

Lotus - I am SOOOO sorry :hugs: It definitely is not fair and I hope you can move forward to your FET next month!

Lotus, my heart goes out to you to have to deal with this. I hoping FET is the answer!

Lucie and Lotus- I am so terribly sorry.. As positive as I am for this process i know it's never perfect. But I am so hopeful that you both will have your bumps soon, and I'll be so excited when that happens for you both.

Lotus- Where on the east coast are you moving? I live in New York...born and raised, let me know if you're near me!:hugs:

I'm actually moving to VA, so it's not quite as exciting as NY. :) Thank you for your support. This is a difficult time, but it will pass.

Thanks M. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I am hoping he can give me some hope. How are you feeling?

Good luck Oneof14! I'm in NY as well.. have great experience with ER's... are you going to Cornell? They have some of the highest fertility rates.. I'm personally going to North Shore on LI... xo

one - I will be thinking about you and anxiously waiting for an update ;) Third time has been good to me so far, so I have high hopes for you too!

I am doing OK; think I am coming down with the flu of some sort :( My ds got croup and an ear infection and I was fine until yesterday, started having a headache, chills, super super tired, more so then I have been and today I am sitting at work freezing and feeling like someone ran over me. So off to the doctor this afternoon; however I don't think there is much I can take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->