Ivf oct/nov/dec

Lucie & Lotus, I am so very sorry for both of your losses!!!!My heart goes out to you both!! Big hugs to you girls!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks BabyD! Yes, I am going to Cornell for a consult tomorrow. I've heard good things about North Shore as well.

M, thank so much, I am hoping for good news. I am so sorry you feel so awful. I hope you got a flu shot, I've heard the flu season is starting much earlier than normal and it really packs a punch. I hope your DS gets better too. I am sure with him being sick, mommy gets no rest!

Thanks BabyD! Yes, I am going to Cornell for a consult tomorrow. I've heard good things about North Shore as well.

M, thank so much, I am hoping for good news. I am so sorry you feel so awful. I hope you got a flu shot, I've heard the flu season is starting much earlier than normal and it really packs a punch. I hope your DS gets better too. I am sure with him being sick, mommy gets no rest!

Please let me know how the consult goes! I'm familiar with the doctors there... excited to hear good news for you. :)

Will do BabyD! Any advise on a particular dr you can offer? I am going to see Dr. Davis.

They're all wonderful...My Husband's urologist trained under Dr. Davis- He's supposedly as good as they come. I personally know Dr Schattman- wonderful wonderful wonderful... got a friend pregnant the first IVF try after 4 failed IVF's with previous RE's at NYU and Columbia. My husband works near Times Square, but we live and I work in Queens so for us Cornell was too much of a shlep for each appointment. We said we'd try it if we failed at this round. Hope you have a good experience!
Where are you guys located if you dont mind me asking? Always up for a chat/dinner/drinks if we're not prego :)

That's great to know. I've only read good things about Cornell and Dr Davis, I dont know anyone who was a patient. We live in Brooklyn and we both work in the City. So we thought it would be easier to drive in on the days I have to monitor. After 2 failed IVF's elsewhere we need a clinic that is less conservative. My previous Dr. (Dr. Grazi) is, IMO, a little too conservative.

Hi All.. Good luck with your appt tomorrow One! I hope they have a good plan for you!

Lotus, and Lucie - you have been in my thoughts all day. :hug: I just hope you guys can work through what you are feeling and find some way to move forward. I know that it is hard, but when you are ready you can try again! :hug: to both of you!

AFM - nothing going on really, I had EWCM this morning, which means I'm going to be ovulating in a few days. Once I get EWCM, I usually surge 2 and 3 days later and so my ovulation should occur either Fri/Sat. It is really annoying me that I know all of this, and yet I'm unable to do anything about it! :growlmad: That is the worst part about doing this as a single person. I can't try on off months on my own! :argh: You have no idea how frustrating that is! So I will be patient and try not to think about it, and get myself ready for my appt with my FS next Friday to discuss my further testing. That day cannot come soon enough! :thumbup:

:hi: to everyone else!

Beta today only went up to a little more than 2,000, in the doctor's words it has "plateaued". We have an apt tomorrow morning to figure out what's next.

I'm devestated this is the outcome. I'm terrified about what comes next. I'm wondering what dh and I did to deserve this. I have no idea where we will go from here.

Beta today only went up to a little more than 2,000, in the doctor's words it has "plateaued". We have an apt tomorrow morning to figure out what's next.

I'm devestated this is the outcome. I'm terrified about what comes next. I'm wondering what dh and I did to deserve this. I have no idea where we will go from here.

Lucie, Don't blame yourself, I'm sure you didn't do anything to cause this. Unfortunately these things just happen sometimes. It may be too soon to look on the bright side, but when you are ready, don't forget that you have some :cold: waiting for you! Take the time you need to mourn and be sad, it is hard, but it is the healthiest way to move on. :hug:

Thinking about you, Lucie. There is nothing you did wrong or could have done differently. My Dr said that even if I tried to, I couldn't have caused this. He said it could be a chromosomal issue, so the body just ends the pregnancy naturally. It's ok to be sad right now and grieve over this loss, but remember that you DON'T deserve this. It's terrible and heart wrenching, and not your fault. I'm so so sorry. Take it a day at a time and it will get better. I have to believe that will be true for both of us. We will get our babies. :hugs:

Lucie, you and your DH didn't do a thing wrong and you deserve nothing besides a bouncing baby in your future. I am very sorry it didn't work out this time. :hugs:

Hey Girls and Chase,

I just wanted to ask for some prayers please. I am having red spotting and some pain. Please pray for my baby :( :hugs:

Hey Girls and Chase,

I just wanted to ask for some prayers please. I am having red spotting and some pain. Please pray for my baby :( :hugs:

Oh dear, Hold, I will hold you in my thoughts, bear in mind that some women do spot during the early days, and it is perfectly normal. Just keep praying that it is nothing to worry about, and call your FS in the morning. :hug:

Thinking about you, hold. I hope everything is ok and it's just normal spotting. :hugs:

Hold, hoping that it is just normal spotting that a lot if women experience!!

Lucie - take your time to be sad, angry, devastated. It's not good to rush your emotions. So sorry this has happened. Here's to 2013 being our year!!

Xx

Prayers for you hold!! When I had bleeding my dr said its common with ivf pts... Every time I had an episode the baby was perfectly fine! Everything's going to be okay! You seeing fs today??

Lucie - I am really sorry for what you are going through and hope that you know you did nothing wrong. I hope you get more answers and a plan to move forward.

hold - Oh hun, hang in there; spotting is common. Are you able to get in to see your FS?

ali - Hoping your appt comes quickly! Waiting throughout this whole process is just so hard; hang in there ;)

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->